Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    what happen to this forum boss?
    The women are overdosed on hormones
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    all things are possible!

i keep getting pm's about my bad english,if you ever read my posts you can see why,i think i make perfect sense

fighting in the forum,fighting on ym and now pm's

maybe the husbands should spank there wifes butts
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    to all the forumers and speciaally to sir Keith and moderators

here is post of the good mrs jmajor..

any coiuld comment..who being nice here i hopew she be happy on this..

those who cant understand the langauge wife can explain to ther english husband..

here are her private msg to me in ym recently so folks enjoy and you mrs mjor i hope youll be happy and my aplogize for having had a bad english

): Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka
    It's not a very nice message at all

Oh well, let's wait for her explanation
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i keep getting pm's about my bad english,if you ever read my posts you can see why,i think i make perfect sense

fighting in the forum,fighting on ym and now pm's

maybe the husbands should spank there wifes butts
    LOL on the subject of Pm's being sent due to the poor english skills i should be in the lead but I dont think I have had any
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Banned
    Well ..she sent it to you in private but you put in public forum then..since obviously Admin and Mod posted here, meaning it is fine to be read by anyone..so go on then have u blocked "her" in yahoo cause "she" still sent again in yahoo,and did someone in the forum told you to copy paste it in the forum, be clever enough Ross or who ever you are,

Unfortunately 5 freinds of mine here in the forum send me this thread to my yahoo,as I have no time to read here in the forum by now quite busy because of the Bank Holiday, but managed to get online in a short while. You wont get upset me, that for sure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    It's not a very nice message at all

Oh well, let's wait for her explanation
    You dont know how rude she is Anne, I will search the thread for you the reason why I sent that kind of words to her, I kept apologizing in yahoo two, three times, but then she kept being rude to me in her thread, I had enough of her so instead of being low profile I did that words, I dont regret thou, so if Mod or Admin close the thread fine with me, but if this thread they just let keep going.... still no problem to me,and alam ko mdami sasawsaw na pinay na galit sa akin dito sa forum
    Here it is...http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    I will try my best to translate this..

Here it goes..

Oh so no one is minding you in the forum even if you asked for a help, you are obvious, it has been 8 hours since you have posted, and only one has replied, because you are arrogant, you will just be coming to the UK, you are boastful already, you are saying "quid, quid", what more if you're in the UK, can your husband support your 3 kids, life here is very difficult, you might go back to the Philippines, the question is, will you be blessed given a visa, you are arrogant, you are boastful eh!! person is being humble, you are still insulting pwah!! so where is the person in the forum who is telling you to bang or hassle me, she/he can't help you on your never ending questions about your application, sort out your Engllish so that you will be understood...

I will help you Pepe and pilar kasi emote ka na din agad..I guess my PMT is coming soon, kasi emote na emote na din ako ngayon
    Oh so your asking for help again and it seems no one bother to reply in your querry been posted for 8 hours and just one reply,because your too arrogant, already apologize to you in your old thread but I thought we are fine but then when you reply your insulting me again and again, you have not reach the UK yet but your already arrogant, what if your here already, your still applying but look who you are already, be humble enough you might not get the visa because of your attitude being arrogant, so where is your adviser in the forum kept telling you to go against me, cant help you with your application now,

Off to work, I will check this thread when I come home, sorry Admin and Mod, trying to explain my side only

Banned

hey ross.

--

whats up?? making issues huh?

dont be a crab-mental woman. Grow up! You do, know in yourself, that mrs. major wont talk that rude without YOU persuading her to do so. Only her words was all i can read in this thread, how about yours? where are they? Dont exempt yourself, if you want us to believe you and YOU know that youre telling the truth, well go post your wordings here WiTHOUT editing!

Youve mentioned that, that is a PM right? so whats with posting it here? Do you really think that the people here have something to do with your problem? Yeah, there is, to ban mrs. major in this forum, but i DEFINITELY think that, that would be unfair without deeper investigation, right mr KEITH?

Im obviously in the part of mrs major, because im a close friend of her's and i know her every attitude. She could be rude, but with reasonable reasons. Maybe what she done was wrong` but always remember that mrs major is not INSANE to insult someone like that without valid reasons. Yeah?

Im just here to tell you all people, dont judge MRS MAJOR with this thread. Anyway shes been in this forum for a year and contributed enough to gain your trust, and how i expect that a RUMOR/SABOTAGE like this wont ruin that trust.

Think not once, not twice, but thrice before accusing her. Mrs Major's friend wont absolutely believe this, right? Shes here for a long time but this is the FIRST TIME that this has happened.

That's all i can say, im a newbie, but i know mrs major for a long time.
    Thanks! have a good Day! for ross?

aylaabhim19: First post and you bitch? Bye Bye

Mrs.Jmayor: Gone

Anyone else?

Banned
    Too bad! I tried to be fair with you both and I'm sad you both end into bitching at PM.

Like others said, you're not the only one Ross. It happened to me and I got bad PM too insulting my english, but I tried to calm down. I just review her endlish here and found out she is also poor in english like me so I had my last laugh. English is not our first language and there are arrogant members telling they are good in english.

But still I'm trying to understand you and Joklet. Peace to both of you.

Banned
    i have just caught up on this one it was just getting interesting then BANNED

ooowell no other fights going on so i better go and cook a nice curry for dinner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    You dont know how rude she is Anne, I will search the thread for you the reason why I sent that kind of words to her, I kept apologizing in yahoo two, three times, but then she kept being rude to me in her thread, I had enough of her so instead of being low profile I did that words, I dont regret thou, so if Mod or Admin close the thread fine with me, but if this thread they just let keep going.... still no problem to me,and alam ko mdami sasawsaw na pinay na galit sa akin dito sa forum
    Here it is...http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221
    Friend wherever you are, you cannot please everybody. It happened to me too but not all people accepts apology but the most important is you have already made apologies. As I always told you before, there's always blessings from above to those who are humble and asked apology. People live struggling if they are too high and their feet is always above the ground. IMO.

Please learn from our mistake, if you learned her chatting to other members against you, don't get upset as there's always karma.
    Goodluck wherever you are!

Who's up for round two?

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    to all the forumers and speciaally to sir Keith and moderators

here is post of the good mrs jmajor..

any coiuld comment..who being nice here i hopew she be happy on this..

those who cant understand the langauge wife can explain to ther english husband..

here are her private msg to me in ym recently so folks enjoy and you mrs mjor i hope youll be happy and my aplogize for having had a bad english

): Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka
    it is private and it is only you and that person .... as what i can say that dont mind things that feels you negative just do what you think is right or good just a little wake up in mind or a challenges for your way in life to go and go and things be alright for you

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Who's up for round two?
    you wanna mud wrestle with my wife??

you wanna chocolate wrestle with my wife??
    That's hot

Kind of perverse actually I wonder what they do for an encore

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

kinky!

oh no! not again... i don't understand why people here are "fighting" it is sad really.. "make love not war" PEACE
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    oh no! not again... i don't understand why people here are "fighting" it is sad really.. "make love not war" PEACE
    exactly!

your all welcome around my place and make love to me

exactly!

Does that include ME

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

exactly!

LOL!

kinky
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

LOL!

kinky
    It certainly WOULD be kinky if his invitation extends to me Double-blade

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    It certainly WOULD be kinky if his invitation extends to me Double-blade

are you?? really?? well, i salute you for being open & honest about it it is so hard to be a closet queen you know

are you?? really?? well, i salute you for being open & honest about it it is so hard to be a closet queen you know
    Not me .....................

Does that include ME
    if you keep that mask on and speak in a womans voice,i may not notice

tawi,the truth is out!

Respected Member
    exactly!

Does that include ME
    eeeeoooowwwww, bayots just kidding BAB and Tawiwi
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information