Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Taste like heaven and smell like hell is a commoner description,but Hey,I always say if somethings good enough for an orang utang its good enough for little old me Its banned from hotel rooms and verbotten on airlines because of the all pervading stench,open a fresh one and inhale,do yourself a favour,it will clear your sinuses and singe your nasal hairs off at the follicles But it actually tastes great,try some Durian ice-cream Go on,dont be a wuss
    Yeah, right Take a look at this video and seriously think, Am I going near one of those?

No...

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    To be fair that guy is making a bit of a prat of himself,overacting like a soap opera "actor" its not that bad,in fact its nit bad at all and your not going to find out unless you try some are you Dont let the side down,otherwise we "Southerners" wont think much of you limp-wristed northerners all bib and braces put a dab of vics in your nostrils to block the scent
    OOOOooooohh.. A challenge Tell you what. Post a picture of yourself eating one of these "fruits of satan" and I'll post a similar pic of me in 60 odd days from now

Banned
    balls in your court
    Right then It's on In 60 odd days I will post a few pictures on here, one of me smelling the awfull fruit, and then another one of me putting it in my mouth!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEING THAT IF I VOMIT OR PASS OUT AFTER INDUCING SAID FRUIT, THOSE PICTURES OF ME VOMITING OR PASSING OUT SHALL NOT BE POSTED

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Please tell me it is!!! Pleeeeeeaasseee
    You wish!

But durian is actually nice, try the ice cream with durian flavour - you can get them in 7-11 or anywhere else...

but - still smells
    Jiri & Maricel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information