Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reputation of some WESTERN men Please,please,please dont disregard the rep's of the pinoy guys themselves,I dont think your ladies gentleman friend will have asked her to take a test nor worn protection himself before undertaking the dastardly deed They dont normally believe in using contraceptives like condoms At least quite a large percentage of western guys over there fear aids or some other STD and do indeed protect themselves instead of going bareback As for statues of Limitation,I am all for it But thats only for crimes,what your woman did wasnt/isnt/shouldnt be construed as a crime,she didnt know you were coming into her life,and is it a crime to be open about your past to someone when you come to trust them enough to reveal your guilty secrets(as she sees it).

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    As for statues of Limitation,I am all for it But thats only for crimes,what your woman did wasnt/isnt.shouldnt be construed as a crime,she didnt know you were coming into her life,and is it a crime to be open about your past to someone when you come to trust them enough to reveal your guilty secrets(as she sees it).
    Of course I do not see what she did as a crime, her own definition of it is "big mistake" and she nurtured such a feeling of guilt at the time that she stopped that relation right away. But I believe the general principle of statutes of limitation should be applied to these old stories in general.

And by the way it is because she got involved with a Pinoy who probably was not keen on contraceptives that I started worrying about VD.....

Thread Information