Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeob View Post
    Triple5, i know how you feel but, you should still give the girl a chance, I had a much worse experience with a girl from Ukriane, in short i had met this beautiful girl returned home and wrote to her for 3 months,,, i played it all realy cool never gave her any commitment in our letters, just the fact that i would come back to see her, and i avoided any lovey dovey talk. when i did go back she was with a Canadian, who visited her the week before me, they were engaged. To this day i believe Victoria was a good person, and i hear shes still happly married to that guy. I was pissed at the time but learned a lession. If even you meet a girl but dont give her some commitment, some warmth and loving, then its open season. goes both ways.

Just do your best, and hope it goes well for you

n
    you missed the boat

thats why you need to go and see the gal asap, then you will both have a better idea if you want to take it further, and stake your claim dont do what i did, keep her waiting for 2 1/2yrs. it will only cause problems

You need to realise that many of these chatsites are overrun with scumbags who are only interested in some form of cybersex. Most of the girls that sign up to these sites have probably come across their fair share of them and because of that I think they condition themselves not to get carried away with it all for fear of being led on and getting hurt.

You may have told her you are going to visit her, but take my word for it, she won't truly believe it until she meets you at the airport.
    Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    You may have told her you are going to visit her, but take my word for it, she won't truly believe it until she meets you at the airport.
    Iain.

thats what my misses said , i told her for many months i would go and see her, but each time I delayed it, (no holidays left, made redundant, etc) told me if i didn't come by such a date, don't bother at all , i didn't go then either..

not a good idea

Iain.
    Very true Iain, we were talking about this the other day.

Banned

Iain.
    Tell me about it Every time I talk with Rizza it is always "If". Too many guy's out there make it difficult enough for us in the first place, but I can see firsthand how pinays will not truly believe it until they are at the airport with their mahal!

Its true a lot of guys promise the earth and the kitchen sink but on the flip side of the coin I have seen girls not on one occassion but many times with several windows open chatting to multiplicities of guys at the same time,and its not always the guys who broach the topic of cyber-sex first either lots of pinays nowadays play the cyber game Thats fact however we like to dress it up,any of you remember the tagum scandal from last year I think?That wasnt an isolated incident

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its true a lot of guys promise the earth and the kitchen sink but on the flip side of the coin I have seen girls not on one occassion but many times with several windows open chatting to multiplicities of guys at the same time,and its not always the guys who broach the topic of cyber-sex first either lots of pinays nowadays play the cyber game Thats fact however we like to dress it up,any of you remember the tagum scandal from last year I think?That wasnt an isolated incident
    I am actually curious to walk into one of these cyber cafes to see this.. I wonder if the pinays in there would feel a little self concious knowing a white man was walking around them?

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I am actually curious to walk into one of these cyber cafes to see this.. I wonder if the pinays in there would feel a little self concious knowing a white man was walking around them?
    Depends who you are look out for the cafes with "Private rooms" there used to be one just off fuente osmena in a side street near the gun shop,lots of pinays play the cyber game,I was there last year when a 15 or 16 year old kid was caught during her lunch hour putting on a show for an old american using an adult toy,the cafe was closed down but its far from uncommon,and guess what?Its on the increase

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Depends who you are look out for the cafes with "Private rooms" there used to be one just off fuente osmena in a side street near the gun shop,lots of pinays play the cyber game,I was there last year when a 15 or 16 year old kid was caught during her lunch hour putting on a show for an old american using an adult toy,the cafe was closed down but its far from uncommon,and guess what?Its on the increase
    Pretty scary when you get 15 or 16 year olds putting on sex shows for men over the internet I cam accross some of these on some scambaiting sites I visited a while ago and I remember the tell tale sign was a closed shower curtain in the background

Closed shower curtain??She must have been a shy type,I know a guy who had a woman flashing her breasts when he could clearly see a small child in the background,I havent been on any scambaiting sites nor chatsites,but I have been to pinas once or twice and I dont walk around with my eyes or ears closed thinking its heaven on earth,lots of scammers log online from the good old PI

Do a websearch and try and find the footage,she is a kid,clearly a kid,in a school uniform,when I was at school I kept schoolbooks and a catapult in my school satchel,not a rampant rabbit

http://ruralurbanews.blogspot.com/20...l-stories.html

Banned
    Do a websearch and try and find the footage,she is a kid,clearly a kid,in a school uniform,when I was at school I kept schoolbooks and a catapult in my school satchel,not a rampant rabbit

http://ruralurbanews.blogspot.com/20...l-stories.html
    You had a Black Widow and she had a Black Mamba

thats most probably true,but if that was my 15 year old daughter she would be in for a major ass kicking,she was asking for payment via western union for her shows,quite entreprenuerial for a kid but I would have welded her chastity belt shut myself,maybe took it off her when she was 80

Banned
    thats most probably true,but if that was my 15 year old daughter she would be in for a major ass kicking,she was asking for payment via western union for her shows,quite entreprenuerial for a kid but I would have welded her chastity belt shut myself,maybe took it off her when she was 80
    I always imagine as a father I might turn out like the Doctor Pepper dad (hey kid, wanna wrestle), but I pity the spotty kid who walks up your door for a first date with your daughter

I havent a daughter,I have a son,hope he doesnt turn out like me I know what guys are like,I would soak my daughters panties in smart-water before she went out on a date then run a UV light over the guys hands when he brought her back home at 7pm

Banned
    I havent a daughter,I have a son,hope he doesnt turn out like me I know what guys are like,I would soak my daughters panties in smart-water before she went out on a date then run a UV light over the guys hands when he brought her back home at 7pm

Tawi, that's just evil... Might give it a go myself if I have a daughter

If the UV showed traces of SW on his hands I would take him out in a boat and sink him somewhere deep with his abdomen zipped open so intestinal gasses didnt bring him to the surface (now THATS evil)

Banned

Banned
    Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. I should have listened to you all before on an older thread, but I didnt and wasted another 3 months on a dead end situation So I've taken what was said on board and not even mentioned the facebook thing. We had a good chat today actually, and I assured her again I'd definitely be visiting her. I'll buy my ticket in a few weeks, and like Northerner suggested I'll email her a copy of the ticket.

I guess after my previous dodgy experience I was just overreacting. Now it's become a challenge, any other suitors have got a battle on their hands

thanks again

Respected Member
    If the UV showed traces of SW on his hands I would take him out in a boat and sink him somewhere deep with his abdomen zipped open so intestinal gasses didnt bring him to the surface (now THATS evil)
    Survivalist

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information