Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

huhuhu im loosing hope of finding real friends or a girlfriend

ive not had a girlfriend for 10 years but last year a filipino friend in south wales itroduced me to a filipina lady, i went to see her about 6 times, i thought she might be my gf, she hold my hold my hand sometimes, and i had songs that reminds me of her and makes me cry, all was ok but then some guy on friendster asked me if im in a relationship with her because he see the pic of me and her together, than i had a massage off her saying that she already has a bf in the philippines, so that was the end of that, she stil contacted me sometimes to see if im ok but not anymore,
    even finding good filipino friends seams to be hard,
    im a good person, im honest, faithful, careing, polite, panget hehehuhu, im shy and dont have much confidence,
    so if anyone knows anyone that might want to be my friend, at the moment its more important to find friends than find a girlfriend,
    i better sleep now, nytnyt and god bless

Quote Originally Posted by \\\\ToNy//// View Post
    finding good filipino friends seams to be hard,
    im a good person, im honest, faithful, careing, polite, panget hehehuhu, im shy and dont have much confidence,
    so if anyone knows anyone that might want to be my friend, at the moment its more important to find friends than find a girlfriend,
    i better sleep now, nytnyt and god bless

hi Tony! finding good friends isn't that hard when u're a good person just be optimistic, don't lOse hope Just be yourself!

Goodluck!
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

thankyou your so kind, im a good person but im shy and dont go out much, but i would like to go and hang out where filipinas hang out but i dont know where, i get on with filipinas, there are some in the place i work but all are married and busy, and my friends in southwales are too far away, and i have a filipina friend in redditch but after ive done alot of things for her and she not need me now, and after i helped her move house i thought to myself and told a mate that i bet that she wont want to see me again now thatt she not need me huhuhu, and i was right, im lucky if she chats me once aweek now and she only chats a short time then stops answering me, ive always been so nice to her, always complimented her and never been moody or anything bad with her, i dont mind her useing me if that whats shes like, but she should stil treat me as a friend even if she not a real friend, i told her that i care for her and ill always be here for her,
    i prefer to be used than have nothing, i treasure every moment with people

Banned

Red face

hi tony

i can understand your plight it is not easy to find friends and even harder to find a girlfriend i dont realy think you will have a lot of luck doing that on this forum I MIGHT BE WRONG

i am sure there are friendship websites out there as far as meeting a pilipina to be your girlfriend just be carefull my friend

Tony why does it specifically have to be a filipina They arent the solution to low moral or shyness problems,the worlds filled with women mate,broaden your horizons

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Took 3 clicks of a mouse to find you a choice,a smorgasboard of pinays,take your pic make your move

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....171#post165171

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I'll be honest, going by your posts your a negative guy, and women pick up on that. They want someone happy, with a sense of humor, doesn't give a about what others think.

Get on Friendster (and put a live link to this site , THAT GOES TO EVERYONE ), make your profile fun, and make friends with around 20....yes TWENTY Filipina's. Don't fall for any , just keep them as friends, and test various yourself on them with regard to your humour, etc.....remember though, you can get things LOST IN TRANSLATION. Over the months some will drop off the radar, those that are left in say 6 months are real friends (and obviously like something about you), and you should have learnt something about yourself as well, and hopefully changed your outlook.

Once you've been talking a while, ask them what they like/dislike about you, etc......

Finding friends and love takes a while, some of us on here took years to find someone decent, and then more years just to get them to the UK, but we'd all do it again

Don't forget my REP
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    boss, you still need a rep? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    boss, you still need a rep? hehehe
    All I can get babe ....I'm a Rep whore

Banned
    thankyou your so kind, im a good person but im shy and dont go out much, but i would like to go and hang out where filipinas hang out but i dont know where, i get on with filipinas, there are some in the place i work but all are married and busy, and my friends in southwales are too far away, and i have a filipina friend in redditch but after ive done alot of things for her and she not need me now, and after i helped her move house i thought to myself and told a mate that i bet that she wont want to see me again now thatt she not need me huhuhu, and i was right, im lucky if she chats me once aweek now and she only chats a short time then stops answering me, ive always been so nice to her, always complimented her and never been moody or anything bad with her, i dont mind her useing me if that whats shes like, but she should stil treat me as a friend even if she not a real friend, i told her that i care for her and ill always be here for her,
    Reminiscent of Marvin the paranoid android....

"Life... Don't talk to me about life...."

Respected Member
    im lucky if she chats me once aweek now and she only chats a short time then stops answering me, ive always been so nice to her, always complimented her and never been moody or anything bad with her, i dont mind her useing me if that whats shes like, but she should stil treat me as a friend even if she not a real friend, i told her that i care for her and ill always be here for her,
    Tony, I can really understand where you are coming from, when I was young I had real trouble forming relationships, I felt a lot like you and I let myself get into the mindset of "I prefer to be used than have nothing" and I can tell you with absolute conviction that it won't ever work :( if you act like a doormat people will treat you like a doormat.

The problem is that when you have that mindset it shows up everywhere in your personality and people pick up on it not just women but everyone around you, that's why they shy away from you.

I am still quiet, still pretty shy in lots of ways but age brought a little confidence. I went twenty years with no one in my life, it's not so bad really there are lots of things that make life worth living but it was only when I stopped trying so hard that I was lucky enough to meet someone and be enough of myself for the nice guy in me to actually be visible on the outside.

You need to not try too hard, women really do pick up on it.

Jim

Banned
    have to agree about friendster as the boss said as soon as you say UK MALE you have as many friends as you want MALE &FEMALE and thats when the problems start as others have said sharpen yourself up others will read that

BE CAREFULL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Get on Friendster (and put a live link to this site , THAT GOES TO EVERYONE )
    Tis will be done..

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Tis will be done..
    or even try facebook
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    or even try facebook

to many british more pilipina on fs right or wrong

Banned
    Tony,

Seriously man, I think you need a bit of an ego boost! Right now you're far too shy and withdrawn to notice if there is a girl out there who might actually like you. Tawi was correct and it does not matter where you go you will need to get a bit of self esteem.

However.. There are girls in the east who are looking for a western man to love. This is self evident with the dating sites out there! But to be honest, I think if you went onto those withought any real life experience, the scammers will eat you for breakfast So perhaps the best thing for you is to go over there for a holiday! Get yourself to Cebu or someplace like that Try and avoid the obvious prostitutes and such..

Get on friendster! I know of two girls who are single and are looking for a man from the UK if they can one who is a decent guy.. Send them a message and take it from there

Life has no gurantees but sitting at home and watching TV will get you nowhere! At least do as the boss say's and join friendster....

I'll hook you up bro

Why not penpal with a few ladies and then go and see them and see how it goes. Nice and simple, a few dates and good company

Check out the dating site attached to this forum

Northerner,he doesnt need a far-eastern relationship,its not that simple and they are often quite complex affairs He is best off looking closer to home,he is grasping for a pinay the way a shipwreck survivor grasps at anything hoping to stay afloat,I think he has deep rooted issues that need addressing before he even attempts a one on one with a woman,especially one who will chew him up and spit him out at the first sign of his insecurities As for "I dont mind if she uses me" the last time I paid to be used and abused by a "Lady" it was £120 an hour with a discount for regular patrons (and I never even attended public school)Trust me tony,the last thing you need is a miss whiplash in your life,learn to like yourself,dont rush into a relationship at this stage,and good luck with your future

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Northerner,he doesnt need a far-eastern relationship,its not that simple and they are often quite complex affairs He is best off looking closer to home,he is grasping for a pinay the way a shipwreck survivor grasps at anything hoping to stay afloat
    Maybe.. But nothing builds confidence quicker than a lady who goes after you But I see what your saying and I think you might be right..

Singles nights!

I think he has deep rooted issues that need addressing before he even attempts a one on one with a woman,especially one who will chew him up and spit him out at the first sign of his insecurities
    Yup.. This is why a good girl is needed

As for "I dont mind if she uses me" the last time I paid to be used and abused by a "Lady" it was £120 an hour with a discount for regular patrons (and I never even attended public school)
    Her name wasn't Rosi by any chance was it? And was it for an old sports injury

Trust me tony,the last thing you need is a miss whiplash in your life,learn to like yourself,dont rush into a relationship at this stage,and good luck with your future
    Agreed... Tony, dude.. you need to mingle somehow. Get into something. Learn to dance. Learn to kickbox (you'd be suprised how many women go to those classes) Just do something...

But whatever you do, do NOT go with prostitutes. They can be very addictive to men not used to having girlfriends and will sap your wallet dry And maybe even a dose of some VD

HEYYYYY,dont give him bad advice about GRO's Oh,yeah,yes,he is right Tony,better not go with "Those" sort of women at all,ever,not even once,not even to try them,not even if theres three in the room at once and............. Just learn to like yourself first Tony,get a hobby or something that boosts your self confidence,your a cyclist right?You said yourself your a good one,try and do something along a similar vein,but dont let a woman use you(leastways not for £120 an hour)

Banned
    £120 an hour... You was robbed mate Old Doris from across my road would have sorted you out for a fiver

I dont think old doris looks remotely like Nikita You know there are 2 pinays down here who charge £1200 a night

Banned
    I dont think old doris looks remotely like Nikita
    No mate, she does not

You know there are 2 pinays down here who charge £1200 a night
    £12000 a night... Well, if your into that thing then good luck and go forward.. But a waste of time I think Sure, you get to have sex with a stunning woman, who will be out that door before you crack your morning f*rt

Again, Tony... Avoid these women mate. They will bleed you dry my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Reminiscent of Marvin the paranoid android....

"Life... Don't talk to me about life...."
    great tv series / radio series and movie.....thank you..douglas adams

so long and thanks for all the fish
    POWER TO THE PEACEFUL. MABUHAY IRELAND AND PHILIPPINES

tony...be yourself man...all will come
    POWER TO THE PEACEFUL. MABUHAY IRELAND AND PHILIPPINES

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belfast_dude View Post
    great tv series / radio series and movie.....thank you..douglas adams

so long and thanks for all the fish
    Ahh yes. 42!

The answer to life...

Hi Tony

Please don't accept the notion, of settling for being used, as it's better than nothing, as you'll just get more of the same...This will just make you even more unhappier.

I've had lots of confidence issues myself, but now half the things that used to worry me, just don't now...It's all about self worth.

You could try chatting to people on chat websites, then you are in your own surroundings & in your comfort zone...Just as friends, don't take things seriously & it will lift your spirits. There's plenty of things to talk about, even the weather.

If your looking for 'that' kind of luvin', find a drunk Manc bird, give her a blow job and she'll marry you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If your looking for 'that' kind of luvin', find a drunk Manc bird, give her a blow job and she'll marry you
    You know all about Manchester I see

Respected Member
    Don't settle for just that, you don't think you deserve to be just used, do you?
    Being used by someone is not something you should consider as a moment worth-treasuring.....
    Remember, how you see yourself is exactly how other people will see you...
    I suggest you build your self confidence, enhance your good qualities and get yourself exposed to women
    so you get more comfortable around them and overcome your shyness....
    it's just a matter of time and you'll be on your feet and women will be enjoying your company while you're just being yourself...

Do not force your way into a relationship thinking it doesn't matter if she use me, as long as i got someone and not alone.....
    Let's face it, you'll still feel as alone as ever, even when you're with someone, if she doesn't genuinely love you and is just using you....
    There's a saying that says "I'd rather be alone for the right reasons, than be with someone for the wrong ones"
    Think about it tony.....wouldn't it be nice to be with someone whom you love and genuinely loves you back.....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Don't settle for just that, you don't think you deserve to be just used, do you? ....
    Agreed with everything you said!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information