Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Agreed with everything you said!
    Except the "Get yourself exposed to women" part It might be taken literally

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Except the "Get yourself exposed to women" part It might be taken literally
    LOL, if tony thinks the way you do now, then he might
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    LOL, if tony thinks the way you do now, then he might
    I am just trying to cover it from all angles Soph Not "Cover it" as in somethings exposed,I just mean cover it as in the situation

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thumbs up

waw thankyou so much to you all, your all rite, il try to be more confidend, its all in the mind, ive not been out on my bike much, keeps raining, but 2 weeks ago i goined the gym, i realy want big muscles,will help my confidence, im very thin at the moment and have fat tummy, ill go tomorow and try to goo more,
    i have friendster, tagged, facebook, 100 friends on friendster, 190 tagged and 4 on fb, how can i brouse people on fb?
    is easy to find a lady that says she loves me when she is 7000 miles away but to find a lady here is imposible, to filipinas not want a guy here once they are already here lol, im tired of searching, ill wait for them to find me, there is one lady in the filipines that i trust but i cant afford to go there, i was working in the same place as her brother, and she says that she will come here next year, but im sure somthing will go wrong, she might find another guy ect,
    hopefuly at exmas time ill be invited to parties, or should i invite myself hehehe,
    £120 per hour its a good job that im not sex mad, i see ladies as people not sexy people, well some sexy ladies make my heart beating mmmm, i like filipinas the most because of personality, then chinese but even harder to find, indian are ok but not many single, some nice british ladies but most have kids and arnt single and they swear,fight,moan,cheat,the list goes on,

ill save this thread so i can come back to it, i feel better now after reading all the posts.

Respected Member
    I am just trying to cover it from all angles Soph Not "Cover it" as in somethings exposed,I just mean cover it as in the situation
    I get what you mean tawi, lol
    I guess what i was saying to tony is, he should be more exposed to women in the sense that he should talk to women more,
    make a lot of women friends either in person or in friendster and facebook as what boss keith earlier suggested already,
    that way he could overcome his shyness and get more comfortable around women...
    And by that, i mean wholesome women tony, ok? lol
    And i hope you don't end up as a womanizer by the end of this process, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Banned
    Excellent Tony

Join some of those classes at the gym as well. You'll find tons of women in them, even if nothing hapens just to be in their company should boost your confidence and help you loads

Just think of that "Call on Me" music video Then again, better not

Just concentrate on your training Tony k?Boost your image,you should notice a difference in 3 months,slow gradual steps,your not going to look like schwarzenegger the first week,you cant rush mother nature k?Decent diet You probably already have good cardiovascular from the biking,your right mate women arent sex objects,and exercise is better than sexercise(unless its with Jennifer Lopez) that beating heart of yours could be because your overdoing the biking

Respected Member
    or penelope cruz :

or penelope cruz :
    Heyyyyyyy Great minds think alike

Respected Member
    Heyyyyyyy Great minds think alike
    LOL, my husband fancies her along with angelina jolie, but i don't mind as long as they don't move next door

Banned
    or penelope cruz :
    Don't get Tawi started The list will go on and on....

Respected Member
    Don't get Tawi started The list will go on and on....
    I could already imagine

Banned
    ...unless its with Jennifer Lopez
    Sorry, had to drop this one in here... No, this is not J-Lo She's my Rizza
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jennifer Lopez
    if only i had longer arms , yes ill take it easy at the gym, i couldnd move for 4 days after the last time i went :sport-smiley-003:
    next year when i have some spare cash il go to silverstone or another race track,i want to try the drift skool and learn how to drift cars, il meat people with simular intrests, shold be cool and fun

Respected Member
    Sorry, had to drop this one in here... No, this is not J-Lo She's my Rizza
    And a gorgeous one at that I bet you can't wait to get to the philippines to be with your lovely girl

Banned
    And a gorgeous one at that I bet you can't wait to get to the philippines to be with your lovely girl
    Oh, I'm counting the days 65 of them to go... Thanks Sophie...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by \\\\ToNy//// View Post
    yes ill take it easy at the gym, i couldnd move for 4 days after the last time i went :sport-smiley-003:
    next year when i have some spare cash il go to silverstone or another race track,i want to try the drift skool and learn how to drift cars, il meet people with simular intrests, shold be cool and fun
    that's a very good idea tony, what better way than to meet women who share thesame passion and interest as you do
    and enjoys biking and sports as much as you do....
    I'm sure you will meet women from the gym and even women who loves biking and go on trails.....
    Join several biking clubs and groups who go trailing on weekends, i'm sure there will be women there you could struck a friendship with...
    and maybe the things you have in common and your similar interests could create some romantic spark in the future...
    just take your time, and don't rush.....just go with the flow, have fun and be yourself....

Respected Member
    Oh, I'm counting the days 65 of them to go... Thanks Sophie...
    getting close, good for you

Banned

Talking

well i will agree to disagree with some of the others

if you want a pilipina wife you have one if you want a thai wife you have one if you want a vietnamese wife shall i go on but only one at a time one of the best things you could do is have a lads holiday in thailand there are things that go on there that will leave a lasting impression on you

the trouble is as others have said the girls over there are like a drug it can hook you especialy when it only costs you from 500php say £7.00 now thats a couple of pints of beer here the trouble is what one does you the least damage

finding a filipina lady...

First of all, you need to discover venues filled with many Filipina ladies.. Start frequenting places where you know there will be a large number of pinays... example, dining out at Filipino restaurants at least once a week or even do some of your shopping at Filipino/Asian stores where you can chat up the employees or meet asian customers.

You also need to make yourself culturally aware of the differences that may exist if you get involved with an interracial relationship. Learning how to attract a filipina woman may require a little more effort .. you need to respect the traditional customs of a pinay, just like you would with any other culture. You can easily ruin a good date/prospect by making a cultural faux pas you weren't even aware of.

Although, it may sound stereotypical, many traditional Filipina women are accustomed to adopting a more "subservient" role than their Caucasian counterparts..(this is not meant as a derogatory statement, but more of a cultural observation) Therefore, you should make sure to present yourself as a "real man" who likes to take control...to attract a pinay involves making the majority of the decisions and letting her feel she will be well taken care of at all times (example; during sex... a pinay is less likely to compete for a dominant role, she will be more likely to appreciate your confident take-charge attitude.

Lastly, please work on your SELF-ESTEEM (it is so important) always remember to maintain an air of confidence and control when exploring a relationship with women (be it a pinay, thai, japs, etc... )
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

but hey i'm waiting for our Alienist's opinion

where are u Charlene???

our friend, Tony needs some serious ego-booster therapy/techniques
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I'll be honest, going by your posts your a negative guy, and women pick up on that. They want someone happy, with a sense of humor, doesn't give a about what others think.

Get on Friendster (and put a live link to this site , THAT GOES TO EVERYONE ), make your profile fun, and make friends with around 20....yes TWENTY Filipina's. Don't fall for any , just keep them as friends, and test various yourself on them with regard to your humour, etc.....remember though, you can get things LOST IN TRANSLATION. Over the months some will drop off the radar, those that are left in say 6 months are real friends (and obviously like something about you), and you should have learnt something about yourself as well, and hopefully changed your outlook.

Once you've been talking a while, ask them what they like/dislike about you, etc......

Finding friends and love takes a while, some of us on here took years to find someone decent, and then more years just to get them to the UK, but we'd all do it again

Don't forget my REP

Sounds about right... You do seem to be very negative, and probably miserable with it... Not the sort data any Filipina would find interesting...

YOU NEED A MAKE OVER...

Lighten up, take your girl out and show her a good time; find out what she is interested in.. don't come across as a miserable sod with too much emotional baggage.. make her laugh.. make her feel happy..

AJ

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by \\\\ToNy//// View Post
    ive not had a girlfriend for 10 years but last year a filipino friend in south wales itroduced me to a filipina lady, i went to see her about 6 times, i thought she might be my gf, she hold my hold my hand sometimes, and i had songs that reminds me of her and makes me cry, all was ok but then some guy on friendster asked me if im in a relationship with her because he see the pic of me and her together, than i had a massage off her saying that she already has a bf in the philippines, so that was the end of that, she stil contacted me sometimes to see if im ok but not anymore,
    even finding good filipino friends seams to be hard,
    im a good person, im honest, faithful, careing, polite, panget hehehuhu, im shy and dont have much confidence,
    so if anyone knows anyone that might want to be my friend, at the moment its more important to find friends than find a girlfriend,
    i better sleep now, nytnyt and god bless
    hope you find one.
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    First of all, you need to discover venues filled with many Filipina ladies.. Start frequenting places where you know there will be a large number of pinays... example, dining out at Filipino restaurants at least once a week or even do some of your shopping at Filipino/Asian stores where you can chat up the employees or meet asian customers.

You also need to make yourself culturally aware of the differences that may exist if you get involved with an interracial relationship. Learning how to attract a filipina woman may require a little more effort .. you need to respect the traditional customs of a pinay, just like you would with any other culture. You can easily ruin a good date/prospect by making a cultural faux pas you weren't even aware of.

Although, it may sound stereotypical, many traditional Filipina women are accustomed to adopting a more "subservient" role than their Caucasian counterparts..(this is not meant as a derogatory statement, but more of a cultural observation) Therefore, you should make sure to present yourself as a "real man" who likes to take control...to attract a pinay involves making the majority of the decisions and letting her feel she will be well taken care of at all times (example; during sex... a pinay is less likely to compete for a dominant role, she will be more likely to appreciate your confident take-charge attitude.

Lastly, please work on your SELF-ESTEEM (it is so important) always remember to maintain an air of confidence and control when exploring a relationship with women (be it a pinay, thai, japs, etc... )
    I'll make sure my husband read this he he. very nice advice.
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Northerner,he doesnt need a far-eastern relationship,its not that simple and they are often quite complex affairs He is best off looking closer to home,he is grasping for a pinay the way a shipwreck survivor grasps at anything hoping to stay afloat,I think he has deep rooted issues that need addressing before he even attempts a one on one with a woman,especially one who will chew him up and spit him out at the first sign of his insecurities As for "I dont mind if she uses me" the last time I paid to be used and abused by a "Lady" it was £120 an hour with a discount for regular patrons (and I never even attended public school)Trust me tony,the last thing you need is a miss whiplash in your life,learn to like yourself,dont rush into a relationship at this stage,and good luck with your future
    i totally agree! I dont mean to offend u or anything,but y are u so needy?all u have to do is eat right,sleep right, keep yourself busy with work or something,until the right girl comes.u should be happy about yourself first,cause u cant share with someone what u dont have yourself.self respect.
    love is a verb its not a feeling u lose/it is something u do/

go D and G!well said mate!I LOVE THIS FORUM!

Toni jst be yourself coz women can feel if one is a faker,,,Dnt keep on looking too hard cz when u stop lookin,ul be jst surprised..

When it comes to meeting women, it's no secret that men have certain requirements. Some like tall women, others like short women, while others prefer intelligent women. But let's not kid ourselves; most men would be willing to compromise their strict requirements if the opportunity to sleep with a woman arose.

women jst want men who loves to take good care of themselves,responsible and knws what he reallly wants and goes for it,,,I love tawi tawi said,BOOST yah IMAGE...And also dnt forget, be pure at heart and stay as sweet as you are...Be confident with yourself,not too confident though,hehehe

I believe everyone deserves to be happy,maybe its not the right time for you yet. I kn cz im truly happy right now i met again my soulmate...You can never meet your destiny twice,SERENDEPITY,,,thats my fav word..

Good choice of favourite word That used to be mine till I discovered the likes of Aeaeae,yemless and ultracrepodarian Tony will be fine,he just needs to find himself,boost his self confidence,and maybe get to the root of what caused his original lack of self-esteem.

oh tawi tawi sexercise is the BEST exercise,,,

oh jst wonderin,haven't had a girlfriend for 10 years?hmmm
    curious,,,

i just wonder...

thankyou all, well ive been made redundant from work huhuhu, but one of the filipina guys i was working with intodused me to his sister in the philippines, she realy seems to like me and im realy starting to like her, she should be here next april, all is looking good but she wants me online everyday but i have things to do at the time shes online, but i do try when i can, and she is very young, only 22, make me feel old, i would be happier if she was 44, i would feel younger and less wrinkly and bald ect,
    wish me luck finding a job and wish me luck with her and hope she will like me in real

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information