Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Hi Leah

Just keep the spirit high always. You are always in our prayers
    Thanks Ann
    James had my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Hi Leah been reading your thread and believe it or not, i feel for you, because we been close some time ago its just that we got some bits problem we encountered, and already share your problem to my secret friend and I wonder if some one told you already that "he" wish you get married in PI, Chris and you, think about it, if you applied for spouse visa obviously its the married certificate from NSO is the one you gonna prepare in embassy, just the opinion of my friend, and I wish you all the very best of luck, your such a good person, you dont deserve that, me kasabihan nga sa haba haba man sa simbahan din ang tuloy

Take care xxx
    Thanks Mrs.JM for your support, I appreciate it
    When we found out the problem.. no one yet told us, if why we didn't get married instead in the Philippines.
    During in our LDR we planned to have a wedding in the Philippines but due for his limited stay and work commitment we didn't able to make it. If he knew in the beginning that it will cause problem he should try his best to make his stay in the Phil. longer in time for our wedding in Phil.
    So that in this procedure he discovered earlier that his Div.papers is not accepted in UK Law upon requesting CNI in the registry office, so still we can't get married yet but then he will be aware earlier and sort it out while I'm still in Phil. . but no regrets it's happened already it's part of test in life we had a lot of struggles in life if we compare from our previous experiences and to other people's predicament it's not that much harder
    In a bright side I'm still glad I am with him now can support him with the very best I can but in a very limited time, knowing him for more than 3 years I knew the nightmare he had undergo from his EX.
    I do believe with all my heart he is also A GOOD PERSON that doesn't deserved this kind of situation it's just that many people are too abusive, crafty and selfish (referring to his ex)..... so whatever happens we'll fight for it having both faith in God and love in our heart.

p.s
    I wonder who is your secret friend I hope it's not my LOLA

keeping the smile,
    Leah
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    p.s
    I wonder who is your secret friend I hope it's not my LOLA

keeping the smile,
    Leah
    He is lolo actually, wish you the very best of luck in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    He is lolo actually, wish you the very best of luck in the future.
    Thanks Mrs.JM wherever you are I wish you very best of luck as well and wishing your son visa will be on the way soon

Another update to our predicament...in order for him to process UK divorce he will be needed an original Marriage certificate that he doesn't have any copy of it and the X telling she got only photocopy this makes the procedure starting to get slow finding original copy of marriage certificate from thailand

About my visa extension we confirmed (via phoning) from the Home Office that I can apply for visa extension using the form FLR (O)
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/uk...ionformflr(0)/

■for other purposes/reasons not covered by other application forms.
    they said to submit evidence of documents to support my application.

my questions are:
    1. what sort of documents it will be?
    a letter from a solicitor, from registry, from court?

2. My visa will expires on December 8 and HO said best to apply on or before November 8. If I will be waiting 12-20 wks for result it says there
    your existing immigration status will continue until your application is decided, even if the decision is not made until after the end of your permitted stay.
    my question is if I got refused am I considered as OVERSTAYING?

3. lastly (I hate to ask this) will it be the best way instead applying extension use it for airfare going back in PHil and wait the result there?, it comes to my mind as I miss our shop (family business) and my daughter.. I love my fiance very much its hard leaving him like that so I want your help guys to decide whats the best thing to do?

Thanks Mrs.JM wherever you are I wish you very best of luck as well and wishing your son visa will be on the way soon

Another update to our predicament...in order for him to process UK divorce he will be needed an original Marriage certificate that he doesn't have any copy of it and the X telling she got only photocopy this makes the procedure starting to get slow finding original copy of marriage certificate from thailand

About my visa extension we confirmed (via phoning) from the Home Office that I can apply for visa extension using the form FLR (O)
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/extendingyourstay/applicationtype/applicationformflr(0)/

they said to submit evidence of documents to support my application.

my questions are:
    1. what sort of documents it will be?
    a letter from a solicitor, from registry, from court?

2. My visa will expires on December 8 and HO said best to apply on or before November 8. If I will be waiting 12-20 wks for result it says there

my question is if I got refused am I considered as OVERSTAYING?

3. lastly (I hate to ask this) will it be the best way instead applying extension use it for airfare going back in PHil and wait the result there?, it comes to my mind as I miss our shop (family business) and my daughter.. I love my fiance very much its hard leaving him like that so I want your help guys to decide whats the best thing to do?
    Hi Leah,
    If you were refused an extension and didn't leave the country within a reasonable period of time, you would be considered an overstayer. Having said that I think that you have a very strong case for an extension because the reason for not complying with your visa conditions, ie, getting married within six months, is because of something that is totally unexpected and beyond your control and if you can show evidence that legal proceedings have been instigated that are still ongoing to try to remedy this situation, then I think you would be granted an extension.

I really don't think you should go home because when everything is sorted out you will have to start all over again with a fiancee visa or spouse visa if you decide to marry in Phils.

Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Hi Leah,
    If you were refused an extension and didn't leave the country within a reasonable period of time, you would be considered an overstayer. Having said that I think that you have a very strong case for an extension because the reason for not complying with your visa conditions, ie, getting married within six months, is because of something that is totally unexpected and beyond your control and if you can show evidence that legal proceedings have been instigated that are still ongoing to try to remedy this situation, then I think you would be granted an extension.

I really don't think you should go home because when everything is sorted out you will have to start all over again with a fiancee visa or spouse visa if you decide to marry in Phils.

Iain.
    Thanks for that kind and inspiring words Iain.....to update you guys the Thai marriage certificate arrived from the post few days ago,it's only a photocopy but the english translation was original copy, we're hoping the court will accept it and start the procedure, it's really slow, so if I really need to go back home I MUST do it, it's hard to leave him (my fiance) but thinking my little daughter in the Philippines who is 5 years old whom I miss a lot and telling me now how she miss me and that makes me determined I'm ready to go.
    When everything sorted we can start all over again just a test of time and strong faith and love

Leah

Hi Leah,
    what ever you decide, if you need help with any of it just give us a call, think very carefully about visa process should you go home and how it will be to re apply. Perhaps you may end up marrying in the Phils and applying spouse visa.
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

I'm so sorry Leah, just read this and thank you for your message...
    Anyway, do you have updates regarding your situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    I'm so sorry Leah, just read this and thank you for your message...
    Anyway, do you have updates regarding your situation?
    Yes zobel my pleasure to give u update and to everybody, I know there are some members who symphatized and keep praying for the success of our case esp. To Ate Ping, Ate Chat, Shiela(rayoflight), Scot&Ligaya, Sophie, Kimmi, Grace143, Louella and Ian,Rob and Joe, and to those who's making intriga (gossiping lol)...I'm still thanking with all my heart

Last October 7 my fiance finally submitted his Divore Petition as to start UK court lawit's been so slow coz lots of papers been looking and the people involved(the X)
    he made additional charges to start the procedure coz he got only the marriage certificate photocopy if the judge satisfied with his reasons not producing original copy. The procedure will start and they will provide case number as for my visa extension supporting documents need but I'm running out of time (my visa expire on dec. 8) we're not sure how long we will wait for the judge decision
    So right now we are considering the decision that i will be probably back home to settle his legal case first (do u think it's a sign coz i fit my w.dress)whatever will be our plans and whatever will be happen our love for each other will remain strong
    and honestly I feel so excited thinking to go back home coz christmas is coming and I miss my daughter very much and the way I work in Phil for our family business
    Then I can consider I had a very long fantastic and lovely holiday here in UK

Thanks Gracia my dear as well as to Trev

Joe your such a guiding angelTHANKS A LOT
    btw are you running next election I saw your name at the COUNCIL REGISTER OF ELECTORS ANNUAL RENEWAL

Bringing back the smile
    Leah

it's about legal matter Jonnywina, the registry found that MY FIANCE THAI DIVORCE PAPERS is unacceptable in UK law in such a way I WAS GRANTED A FIANCEE VISA very unusual..we're adviced by a solicitor to return the documents we got at the registry office and wait for the result wether accepted (coz I got the fiancee visa), bring into court and he might proceed a divorce procedure

So fingercrossed, hoping and praying it will be accepted

Apologized I can't detail further in respect to my other half who is a member here as well

TO all members who showed support and prayers please continue as we need it very much.

Leah
    Hi there Leah!, Don't worry everything will be alright! You have our prayers and support! God bless ... keep us updated ok?
    Regards
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post
    Manang, hope it will be sorted out soon

Goodluck po
    Manang? so u are also an ILOCANA?
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn&kenny View Post
    Thanks Marlyn&kenny
    Yes Tin knew some ilocano words but she's from Angeles City I call her ading (lil sister) as I can understand and speak little bit Ilocano I'm from Nueva Ecija the rice capital of Phil but no more rice now coz of the flood. How about you? where you from?

Thanks Marlyn&kenny
    Yes Tin knew some ilocano words but she's from Angeles City I call her ading (lil sister) as I can understand and speak little bit Ilocano I'm from Nueva Ecija the rice capital of Phil but no more rice now coz of the flood. How about you? where you from?
    sorry to hear about your situation sis im hoping everything will sorted out before end of this year.
    all things are possible!

Respected Member
    Yes zobel my pleasure to give u update and to everybody, I know there are some members who symphatized and keep praying for the success of our case esp. To Ate Ping, Ate Chat, Scot&Ligaya, Sophie, Kimmi, Grace143, Louella and Ian,Rob and Joe, and to those who's making intriga (gossiping lol)...I'm still thanking with all my heart

Last October 7 my fiance finally submitted his Divore Petition as to start UK court lawit's been so slow coz lots of papers been looking and the people involved(the X)
    he made additional charges to start the procedure coz he got only the marriage certificate photocopy if the judge satisfied with his reasons not producing original copy. The procedure will start and they will provide case number as for my visa extension supporting documents need but I'm running out of time (my visa expire on dec. 8) we're not sure how long we will wait for the judge decision
    So right now we are considering the decision that i will be probably back home to settle his legal case first (do u think it's a sign coz i fit my w.dress)whatever will be our plans and whatever will be happen our love for each other will remain strong
    and honestly I feel so excited thinking to go back home coz christmas is coming and I miss my daughter very much and the way I work in Phil for our family business
    Then I can consider I had a very long fantastic and lovely holiday here in UK
    Hi leah, i'm so sorry to hear about this, i know how disappointing it must be for you and and your hubby......
    I really hope that everything will be sorted out before your visa expire so you can get on with the wedding as originally planned.....
    Don't worry, things will fall into place and all this hassles will be over soon , hang in there sis
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Hi leah, i'm so sorry to hear about this, i know how disappointing it must be for you and and your hubby......
    I really hope that everything will be sorted out before your visa expire so you can get on with the wedding as originally planned.....
    Don't worry, things will fall into place and all this hassles will be over soon , hang in there sis
    Thanks Sophie no worries now
    coz staying inlove and thinking positive
    I'm always here around..this forum inspires me from different difficulties that life must go on... no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    sorry to hear about your situation sis im hoping everything will sorted out before end of this year.
    Thanks sis appreciated a lot

I admire your being positive thinkier, all the best

Quote Originally Posted by September View Post
    I admire your being positive thinkier, all the best
    Thanks alot

and to add to say THANKS to the most supportive member i've met here in forum who encourage and uplift my faith in God Shirley (paulgee) you have a good heart and really a friend to count on...Thank you so much

Just read your story miss leah, we pray for you and your fiance that you will overcome this trial. Just keep on being strong and be there for each other, you'll get through on this.

Yes zobel my pleasure to give u update and to everybody, (do u think it's a sign coz i fit my w.dress)

Thanks for the updates Leah, but don't blame the dress hehe, but TBH when I read your news I just remembered your lola telling you off not to wear it before the wedding hehe... ooops

I can see that you are very positive about all these things, which is really good, don't let that hope to just fly out the window.

God bless you dear & in case you will not have the visa extention, enjoy your Christmas Holidays in the PI.

x

Quote Originally Posted by acs View Post
    Just read your story miss leah, we pray for you and your fiance that you will overcome this trial. Just keep on being strong and be there for each other, you'll get through on this.
    Thank you very much acs we really need that
    all the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Thanks for the updates Leah, but don't blame the dress hehe, but TBH when I read your news I just remembered your lola telling you off not to wear it before the wedding hehe... ooops

I can see that you are very positive about all these things, which is really good, don't let that hope to just fly out the window.

God bless you dear & in case you will not have the visa extention, enjoy your Christmas Holidays in the PI.

x
    yea maybe lola is right

Yes Zobel I'll stay positive and keeping the faith and love in my heart as we rock
    Thank you so much for your support

Banned
    Sorry Leah I am late to know.
    I was in Pinas that time
    Hope and pray for your extention!
    If not, just be patient.
    You'll sort em all soon!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlyn&kenny View Post
    My mom is from La Union so i know some Ilocano words

Thanks Marlyn&kenny

Manang, hope all is well with u

Don't lose hope and be strong...x
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post

Manang, hope all is well with u

Don't lose hope and be strong...x
    Thanks Tin, I hope to see you in the Phil. when is your flight and how long you gonna stay there?

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Sorry Leah I am late to know.
    I was in Pinas that time
    Hope and pray for your extention!
    If not, just be patient.
    You'll sort em all soon!
    Thanks Ate Pen for your support.
    An update for our case, we got the case number last 3rd of Nov. from Walsall Local Court and 5th of Nov. we completed the FLR(O) application form, compiled the evidences and some legal supporting letters but in the end I changed mind I wasn't too strong to do it and I'm afraid how things turn out for visa extension result and divorce case procedure
    So now I choose to GO BACK HOME instead, I got a lot of personal reasons including family responsibilty. My fiance was so sad about my decisionand it hurts me saying it coz part of me I wanted to stay, but we talk about it wholehearted and I felt his support.

I know this is the big challenge of our relationship and I believe we'll still get there in the end...everything happens has a purpose and I let God be our guiding light (excuse to non-believers) to our path.

And now I'm going back home and I'm soooo excited...and I just can't hide it:9:

Thanks Marlyn&kenny
    h. sorry for late reply. im frm abra. nyes i know n. ecija! sorry bout the flood. how r u doing this dys,
    regards,
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Hi Leah, life seems very complicated for you at the moment.
    Your daughter & family must be missing you, as you are them.

It's maybe best you do go home for a while, under the circumstances...just hurry back as soon as you can.

Hi Leah, I hope things will be better for you and your fiance. For now enjoy your time with your family back home
    I hope your fiance's paper will be sorted quick so you can get back to UK very soon
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Hi Leah, life seems very complicated for you at the moment.
    Your daughter & family must be missing you, as you are them.

It's maybe best you do go home for a while, under the circumstances...just hurry back as soon as you can.
    Thanks Sim...and we'll do

Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
    Hi Leah, I hope things will be better for you and your fiance. For now enjoy your time with your family back home
    I hope your fiance's paper will be sorted quick so you can get back to UK very soon
    Thanks anak...... oopps Liane hehehe u made me miss my daughter so much
    All the best

Thanks anak...... oopps Liane hehehe u made me miss my daughter so much
    All the best
    Yes I remember when you told me that you like my screen name because it's just like your daughter's name but different spelling (Leanne).
    Have a great day! Thanks again!
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information