Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ex-wife visa

ex-wife visa

hello to everyone..my husband worried about his ex- filipina wife still in england..we are going to apply my spouse visa this october..what he worried about is that his ex wife is still in uk and we dont know if she have a plan to come here in ph( TNT ) ,her spouse visa will expire this september..will it affect my application? he was the sponsor of her.. he reported her already for her illegal staying as what my husband said once the married is dissolved the spouse will no longer valid..is there anyone out there has a same situation? i hope i am not alone.. so anyone could ease our mind..

thanks

i mean, my husband said once divorced ,the spouse visa will no longer valid..and that $i#c* is still in uk.. she maybe have no plan to come back here in the ph..

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    i mean, my husband said once divorced ,the spouse visa will no longer valid..and that $i#c* is still in uk.. she maybe have no plan to come back here in the ph..
    Hi Pumpkin...I don't think your husband's ex-wife will cause you any problems. As you said, they divorced and that basically ended his connection with her. So whether she overstayed in the UK or not, he has nothing to do with her anymore.
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Banned
    Worrying factor in my mind is......

What makes you think that he's not going to do the same with you after a couple of years.....

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Worrying factor in my mind is......

What makes you think that he's not going to do the same with you after a couple of years.....
    thats what im thinking also if hes do it on his first wife he can do it also to the next one

Theres a few guys in UK who have been married to more than one Pinay,and the divorced wife hasnt had to return back to pinas,methinks he isnt telling you the truth,and as has already been said..............You might be NEXT

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

hello to everyone..my husband worried about his ex- filipina wife still in england..we are going to apply my spouse visa this october..what he worried about is that his ex wife is still in uk and we dont know if she have a plan to come here in ph( TNT ) ,her spouse visa will expire this september..will it affect my application? he was the sponsor of her.. he reported her already for her illegal staying as what my husband said once the married is dissolved the spouse will no longer valid..is there anyone out there has a same situation? i hope i am not alone.. so anyone could ease our mind..

thanks
    apologies for being nosey, did your hubby mentioned his reason(s) why they got divorced? remember there are two sides to every coin. to answer your question NO it wouldn't affect your application BUT ECO might dig deep onto your application hence the reason why i am asking about the reason of their divorce. with regards to your husband's ex-wife she is still legally staying in uk because like what you said her visa is due to expire this september.
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

hi to you all, i can assure that he will not do the same to me..not just even a thought of doing that.i know the reasons why they got divorced.. and she was the one who asked for divorce (someone new huh)..

and also thats why we will apply for my spouse visa on october after her ex-wife visa expired..

Banned
    hi to you all, i can assure that he will not do the same to me..not just even a thought of doing that.i know the reasons why they got divorced.. and she was the one who asked for divorce (someone new huh)..

and also thats why we will apply for my spouse visa on october after her ex-wife visa expired..

I don't see the relevance.

Somebody care to explain that to me, please...???

it means we will not take a risk applying spouse visa..we will wait for her ex-wife visa expired this september before i apply on october..if ever eco will check his ex-wife record

Surely his ex-wifes visa is irrelevant in your application Pumpkin?Its an entirely different case and cant impact negatively

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    sorry i am lost

he is now divorced from her ,she is still in the uk so he has married you already ?? or is his divorce being settled at this time and you are want to come here TO GET MARRIED TO HIM SO ON A FIANCEE VISA?

it means we will not take a risk applying spouse visa..we will wait for her ex-wife visa expired this september before i apply on october..if ever eco will check his ex-wife record
    Why would they check his wifes records if the marriage ended in a divorce?The Ex wife left him for another guy,has she remarried?

British guy now divorced to ex-wife Filipina?

British guy now married to a new Filipina?

New Filipina wife want to apply spouse visa after ex-wife's visa expired.

My question is what is the ex-wife's visa currently hold? Indefinite or Spouse? I take it's a Spouse visa because you said the ex-wife visa will expire soon.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

. he reported her already for her illegal staying as what my husband said once the married is dissolved the spouse will no longer valid..
    i don't think that's true, i think she's only illegally here if her visa has expired or the Home Office has revoked her visa and told her to leave.

i don't think it will help your visa app that his last marriage didn't last 2yrs and yet he's already wed you, maybe they will ask questions on how genuine your relationship is when you apply

but good luck

He is changing them as often as I change my socks

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    you change your socks once every 2 years

i wonder if you will get called for an interview at the embassy, how long did his first marriage last ? a year, and he's married again

means ur husband marriage to the ex-pinay wife is less than 2 years? how long have u known ur husband b4 u 2 got married

if its ok to ask,

well just good luck on your application coz the embassy might find something suspicious about their relationships and urs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post

means ur husband marriage to the ex-pinay wife is less than 2 years? how long have u known ur husband b4 u 2 got married

if its ok to ask,

well just good luck on your application coz the embassy might find something suspicious about their relationships and urs.
    That's a very good question!!

He might (or not) still married to a previous Filipina when he was courting you.

Pumpkins, Can you pls tell us when did you met your husband? Since when he is divorced to a ex-wife? and How many times you've seen him personally?

Sorry if I ask many questions, i hope you won't feel bad about this, we would like to help you but we need more info from you so we can work out the problem
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

I could probably make quite a good educated guess as to parts of this scenario and its participants the thing that struck me was Pumpkin using an angry emoticon when she mentioned his ex-wife This story certainly has a few twists and turns in the background

hmmmm a bit suspicious and complicated lots of ?????????????
    all things are possible!

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    i agree. he was married two years ago...then now ready to be married again?

pumpkin, have you and yopur husband knew each other well? coz the ECO wants to know if both of you knew each other enough to prove that the marriage is genuine. Some copules here have been together fro more than 3 years but then there are times that ECO denies the spousal visa, what for for your case as he just had a marriage in less than 2 years? Same here in the Philippines, before you can be married he will be checked as well here as he was previously married to a Filipina and the marriage is less than two years. So have you both got married already?
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Banned

Talking

pumpkin hellooooooooooooooo ARE YOU THEREmembers need more info

yes we knew each other so well more than you can ever imagine, inside and out..we not hiding anything ,we share everything.we have many photos, personal letters, emails and chat, skype calls to prove our relationship is genuine,actually we use skype calls every minute of every hour of everyday even he is at work , shopping ,do gradening ,visiting family etc. or even he poo.he always have headphone on his ears before exit his house and also we sleep together with the skype video call so its running for 24 hours.( people may think we are absolutely mad huh ), so the ECO can see the record on skype.we just got marriage this june..

[QUOTE=pumpkins;165503]actually we use skype calls every minute of every hour of everyday even he is at work , shopping ,do gradening ,visiting family etc. or even he poo.[/QUOTE]

please spare us with the details... we get it you are madly in love. maybe the eco wouldn't want to know that
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

he he he yes you are right..sorry about poo poo

Banned
    Wish you luck on your applications!

Sometimes, it is really the wife that is the caused of divorced, but we also need more cautious if he has ex pinay wife. It may repeat the history itself.

My hubby has ex pinay GF, but he met her in London and offered her marriage 3 times. This Pinay preferred to be single Mom as hubby said, she can claim more benefits if she is single Mom. They separated for 5 years and met me and willing to marry him so no problem.

Nobody knows, how successful is your relationships someday!

I heard a tale of a serial bigamist in the Visayas years ago,he was american though,had a fetish for marrying pinays Theres certainly some strange individuals around and thats the truth,present company excepted of course

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    or your avatar lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    or your avatar lol
    He's changing his avatar much more often than socks
    Jiri & Maricel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information