Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Afghan Numbers

Afghan Numbers

So ministers have made it very clear over the last few days that one of the reason we went into Afghanistan was to help save the British public.

So in the time since the invasion over 200 troops have died and abour 50 members of the public in terrorist attacks (which has sod all to do with Afghanistan but added them to make up the numbers )

On this we have spent £BILLIONS

Since we went into this war over 10,000 members of the British public have died on our roads due to drink, drugs, bad driving, texting, speeding, etc

Cost of the governments input to stop this genocidal slaughter is in the £MILLIONS

Am I missing something?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

We all heard the terrorist line. Yeah its true, I buy it. They are scum and use fear and violence to rule by an iron hand and put women as dogs.

In my mind thinking we are doing it for a good reason. Considering how the men treat the Afghan women/chlildren I think it needs dragged into the modern ages for their sake. But we cannot change things overnight, just push them into the light. Hmm that sounds too righteous. But it is a good cause if it helps this example- a girl who was 9 years old being married to 60 year old guy. He beat her, treat her like a dog, and sold her for sex to his "friends"
    Afghan women need to kick these low lives asses.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

The old "War on Terror" chestnut,if that was the case we would surely invade iran and north korea and a few others Smoke and mirrors,theres normally a hidden agenda if you look hard enough

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/west_asia/21007.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/west_asia/37021.stm

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information