Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Unhappy Aaaaarrrrrgh... NOT THIS!

Just been looking at VFS website, what I've seen there in the news nearly caused me serious nerve breakdown:

13 August 2009: Internet connectivity problems in parts of India, Philippines and Singapore. Damage to an Asia-Pacific submarine internet cable has affected internet connection speeds in the region. The complete lack of internet connectivity has had a serious impact on the UK Border Agency's ability to operate and it will impact on our processing times. As a result, you may experience a delayed response to your UK visa application. Please use the 'track your application' facility on this website to check the progress of your visa application. We will post updates on this website when we have them but in the meantime we apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

And - obviously - when you try the tracking service you will get page with big "Service unavailable" on top and that's it...

Jiri & Maricel

may experience a delay, not that you will

even the delay has a delay now if your waiting for a visa ...

That'll be due to the storms, it doesn't take long to fix it.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

oh dear!
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Banned
    excuses excuses excuses they will be telling us its going to take mimimum 1 year to procees papers next

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    excuses excuses excuses they will be telling us its going to take mimimum 1 year to procees papers next
    its summer time, people at the embassy need a long holiday ,especially now they are dealing with visa apps from half of asia , oh and wait til swine flu kicks in, within a year , within 2 years if your lucky

Banned
    i dont mind if the minimum takes longer even i will be know i grant next yr or whatever im willing to wait patiently no need to moani only wait when is the right for me or for us

...its such a miracle that,out of the whole universe,you and i found each other you are the one the lover i never believed could exist,the one person who could make my fantansies come true...
    You betcha ......do we know each other?

Banned
    we are not coz have a blindfoldgong gong

Thats the last word I would mention to Dave..........Fantasies I think his imagination would go into overdrive and he wouldnt leave the bedroom for weeks

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    .....and he wouldnt leave the bedroom for weeks
    Maybe he doesn't anyway, those handcuffs can be tricky to get off......allegedly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Thats the last word I would mention to Dave..........Fantasies I think his imagination would go into overdrive and he wouldnt leave the bedroom for weeks

guys guys you dont know what her fantasies where i dont need to fantasize over nothing BELIEVE ME AND MRS T WILL TELL YOU THE SAME

i only wished i was 30 years younger

Mouldy cheese can be a problem as we age

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    he like young cheese burger and new fashion car his fed up old fashion coz out of order

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs traderdave View Post
    he like young cheese burger and new fashion car his fed up old fashion coz out of order

yes i part exchanged an old slow model for a racey GT VERSION

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Just been looking at VFS website, what I've seen there in the news nearly caused me serious nerve breakdown:

13 August 2009: Internet connectivity problems in parts of India, Philippines and Singapore. Damage to an Asia-Pacific submarine internet cable has affected internet connection speeds in the region. The complete lack of internet connectivity has had a serious impact on the UK Border Agency's ability to operate and it will impact on our processing times. As a result, you may experience a delayed response to your UK visa application. Please use the 'track your application' facility on this website to check the progress of your visa application. We will post updates on this website when we have them but in the meantime we apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

And - obviously - when you try the tracking service you will get page with big "Service unavailable" on top and that's it...

That was killing me,been waiting for my son visa I am dying of missing him, we been apart now for 6 months,

Banned
    Go sleep, how come youre still up,late night

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Go sleep, how come youre still up,late night
    I'm doing my 5th job....processing visa's so be nice

Angry

Hi all,
    They are using this as an excuse for the delays brought on by them now covering a much larger area than only the Philippines applacations with not enough experienced staff.
    I realise we need to be patient but as the delay goes on we cannot plan for our future becouse we do not know if we have one, then if they do find a problem with any applacations there will be an even longer delay sorting it out. this is a form of mental tension for thoes waiting so long, my family think as I keep saying there are delays that my wife has changed her mind about being here with me.
    I am just hoping I can p-ut all that right by intruducing my lovely wife to them _when_ she is here.
    Mick.

guys guys you dont know what her fantasies where i dont need to fantasize over nothing BELIEVE ME AND MRS T WILL TELL YOU THE SAME

But then you'd only be 10 years old Dave

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I'm doing my 5th job....processing visa's so be nice
    have you sent me that Lithuanian passport yet scouser keith? the one in the name of my mother in law

i think scouser keith has been crying, and calculating what he lost on bets he took on big brother last night, as the fav half wit was voted out

Sorry to hear about the news I Hope and pray they gonna fix it soon....and your visa will be on the way
    Goodluck

That'll be due to the storms, it doesn't take long to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    have you sent me that Lithuanian passport yet scouser keith? the one in the name of my mother in law

i think scouser keith has been crying, and calculating what he lost on bets he took on big brother last night, as the fav half wit was voted out
    I was so disappointed he got evicted, it should be BEA
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Banned
    we dont have choice just to wait when it will be happen that the couple will be together againwe all be patient even take longer becoz there is reason why it takes long time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs traderdave View Post
    we dont have choice just to wait when it will be happen that the couple will be together againwe all be patient even take longer becoz there is reason why it takes long time
    Your right, thats all we can do, moaning

Thread Information