Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thumbs up A true filipina heart for single british nice guy out ther...

HI to all BRISTISH SINGLE GUY THERE SPECIALLY IN LEEDS..or YORKSHIRE

I have a good three friends here who are very lovely and a true filipina hearts.. mga kabayan fellow girls who married in a british guy here if you have know someone, alam niyo naman satin..its not because just want to come and change their life but ofcours they want if they going to love someone for the rest of their life that would be the nice guy why not here right.. they all wants to meet a single nice guy there specially in leeds because that where i live now.. well dont think just because of the place honestly its my personal choice but since this three nice girls friend of mine are willing to take the chance to find a love of their life forever to be with. they have told me why not..they still available so if you are interested to get to know them please tell me and lets start the possible magic..... YOU NEVER KNOW..

I PUT PICTURE OF THEM..
    the name starts of left is JHEM, the middle one is LOU, and the 3rd one is CARLA
    Attached Images Attached Images

If they are both in the UK now it will be very easy to find them partners or at least Dates,ages?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    If they are both in the UK now it will be very easy to find them partners or at least Dates,ages?
    hi there. they are all 29 years old. the first girl is currently living in philippines. and the other 2girls is now in korea working as a band. if you know someone we can give their email.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I agree, as I met a guy who like filipina but he prefer that the filipina was living here in the UK already, not because he isnt afford to go Philippines, as he is quite well off, but some sorta busy with the business, cant leave it..

Good luck to your friends pocahontas,

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    I agree, as I met a guy who like filipina but he prefer that the filipina was living here in the UK already, not because he isnt afford to go Philippines, as he is quite well off, but some sorta busy with the business, cant leave it..

Good luck to your friends pocahontas,
    hello mrs.Jmajor..nice to hear again from you. well yeah i know that some of the single nice british guy cant fly because of their busy life in business world.. but just like you said lets just wish my friends a very best luck..but..unluckily no one yet reply me on my add about this..hehe i want to find them a man that will close to my place coz why not right.. i guess we are filipina can learn how to love specially if the guy is very nice a very good also to our family right.. just like our own husband...

anyway i will just keep checking this post not unless my three friends will end up their single and found the right man for them then thats it..no point to check this post...

best regards..

Banned
    it's always best to let love find it's way to them.. and not search for it... very stressful... i wasn't searching... but someone found me...

cheesy!!!! LOL eeeeeewwwwwwww....

And its limiting their options massively stupilating Leeds or Yorkshire Hope they look good wearing cloth caps and walking whippets (Dont get angry Yorkies,I know its a faded stereotype)

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    HI to all BRISTISH SINGLE GUY THERE SPECIALLY IN LEEDS..or YORKSHIRE

I have a good three friends here who are very lovely and a true filipina hearts.. mga kabayan fellow girls who married in a british guy here if you have know someone, alam niyo naman satin..its not because just want to come and change their life but ofcours they want if they going to love someone for the rest of their life that would be the nice guy why not here right.. they all wants to meet a single nice guy there specially in leeds because that where i live now.. well dont think just because of the place honestly its my personal choice but since this three nice girls friend of mine are willing to take the chance to find a love of their life forever to be with. they have told me why not..they still available so if you are interested to get to know them please tell me and lets start the possible magic..... YOU NEVER KNOW..

I PUT PICTURE OF THEM..
    the name starts of left is JHEM, the middle one is LOU, and the 3rd one is CARLA
    Hi, maybe your friends have already found partners but just in case I thought I would post as I live in the right county - Yorkshire - on that point I am at least an eligible...I score well on the single part of the request too...

Newbie (Restricted Access) Malifax's Avatar
    From Halifax is that near enough for you

Quote Originally Posted by happydoc View Post
    Hi, maybe your friends have already found partners but just in case I thought I would post as I live in the right county - Yorkshire - on that point I am at least an eligible...I score well on the single part of the request too...
    hello that would be great..shes still single the first one girl in left. you can get to know each other first by mailing right..shes now in the philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by Malifax View Post
    From Halifax is that near enough for you
    hello there. thats fine shes stil single and right now in the philippines.

Thread Information