Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waaaahhwaaahhh

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I had Jollibee Hotdog,they are great,but some kids were knocking on the window so I had to buy them one because I felt guilty because my stomach was full and theirs was empty
    I like jollibee hotdog also, ................. thats why i dont eat near the window bcoz streetkids do that and u feel guilty..... i remember i was eating at mcdonalds and 1 of the kids went inside and took most of the food that they passed by, so the manager called their guards and replace other peoples food bcoz of what happened ... the kids took my sundae too

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    you mean the one made from worms ?

i don't think they can sell them in the uk

made from worms OH NO!

Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    oh sorry to hear that sis next time check the label carefully
    so you miss Purefood TENDER JUICY HOTDOG.. me not at all
    hi sis , Its one of the pinay here, i thought she was saying purefoods hotdog so i said ok buy me 2, when she give it to me, it wasn't, i was a bit disappointed but i cant get angry as nagmagandang loob na nga sya to buy me a hotdog yon nga lang mali wrong one

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    If hotdog is not ban in the airplane, I can bring some for you 'tol.
    hi 'Tol thanks , but meat is banned in the airplane , but if its not i like a jolli hotdog please joke lang 'Tol

Respected Member

This rumor about purefoods hotdog made of "CULTURED WORMS" have been going around for as long as i can remember, lol
    but they are claiming it's purely beef and pork and the "worm" rumor is just a black propaganda against them....
    Oh well, just thesame, i love the purefoods tender juicy hotdog back home, but i prefer the sausage here in uk more
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned

Talking

You know Tawi, When I flew to Holland I was in business class.
    My hand carry bag inside --- Dried fish, dried gabi leaves and Tinapa.
    I said bahala na. Come what may

you did not bring anything back from the cafes

The very idea of Penny bringing her duty-free herbals back Dave Next time you go pen your allowed a kilo of white widow duty free,dont forget Daves pasalubong

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Great(cant wait to get into Malacanang and steal some money)I will be perfect for the job,I will be honest and pious(No way,wonder how long a helicopter flight is from Manila to Angeles to bring me back loads of girls)Just trust me
    Change my mind Tawi

I have heard of that as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You are not actually supposed to bring on meat nor dried fish but everyone does......bloody Filipina smugglers
    Filipina hey Boss
    In visayan tinapa means sardine,its 555 right?In the tin Best place for smoked herring is Alnwick near you,its famous for kippers etc.They taste incredible with strong tea,hot bread,and covered in salty butter
    You`re right Tawi tinapa in visayan dialect is what you get in a tin but Ate penny is right as well as that particular smoked fish called tinapa too which I found out when my mum and late lola talked about it long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    This rumor about purefoods hotdog made of "CULTURED WORMS" have been going around for as long as i can remember, lol
    but they are claiming it's purely beef and pork and the "worm" rumor is just a black propaganda against them....
    Oh well, just thesame, i love the purefoods tender juicy hotdog back home, but i prefer the sausage here in uk more
    I hope its really not true and to be honest I want to see them making it
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

I heard it was minced dyed worms fed into a hot-dog skin But the same guy who told me that also told me San Miguel contained a % of formaldehyde which kept filipinos looking young as it preserved them He was drinking bottle after bottle of San Mig so I guess he was testing his theory

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I`ve never heard that tawi!amazing this stuff comes out
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

I dont drink,and he was slightly older than me but looked half my age,so maybe he was telling the truth after all formaldehyde is a preservative normally injected into the body,he was just bypassing the injection part,he did look slightly pickled

Banned

Thumbs down

The very idea of Penny bringing her duty-free herbals back Dave Next time you go pen your allowed a kilo of white widow duty free,dont forget Daves pasalubong

i take from the no reply that penny forgot my white powder

No probs Dave,she said she will bring you some sherbert back next time she goes on Hols to Bolivia

Banned
    No probs Dave,she said she will bring you some sherbert back next time she goes on Hols to Bolivia

good girl pen i have just run out

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    good girl pen i have just run out
    Is that the stuff you mix with water, then splash it in the armpit.

Thats Tawas jim,but if someone was to snort it I am sure it would also make their nose bleed and their septum to rot away like Daniella Westbrooks

Banned
    What you talking about Tawi? I don't know the meaning of sherbert and no plans going to Bolivia.

My plans is to bring dried leaves again, and some dried stuffs again

What you talking about Tawi? I don't know the meaning of sherbert and no plans going to Bolivia.

My plans is to bring dried leaves again, and some dried stuffs again
    "Dried Leaves" huh Have a nice weekend Pen,your ok Not going to newcastle or fishing?

Banned
    "Dried Leaves" huh Have a nice weekend Pen,your ok Not going to newcastle or fishing?
    Gabi or Taro dried leaves Tawi.

I am not going anywhere Tawi. How about you? I tried not to walk too much to recover fast and will soon leave the beauty of UK.

I just went to my sisters Pen,and to Kingston for something,I forgot your about to fly to pinas soon,enjoy your holiday and take empty suitcases with you for all the pasalubong your going to bring back for forum members I bet your husband is excited

Banned
    I just went to my sisters Pen,and to Kingston for something,I forgot your about to fly to pinas soon,enjoy your holiday and take empty suitcases with you for all the pasalubong your going to bring back for forum members I bet your husband is excited
    Thanks Tawi! I will fly alone whilst hubby works hard
    I will be alright as I'll be free as a bird yohoooo I can give much time to my Nanay and family.

I will enjoy for sure Tawi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information