Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Filipino VS British: Bad habits

As we have currently topic about Filipinos are spitting and peeing on the street while British are biting nails, what else you could think of about Filipino and British having a bad habits?

I'll start with

Filipino - burping and eating their foods with hand
    British - moaning
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Banned

Talking

british ---scratching there balls and bloody good farts

pilipino/a ----- to bloody noisy you dont need to shout into that CELLPHONE

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    british ---scratching there balls and bloody good farts
    exactly! nice one

Dave I bet you always do that

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post

pilipino/a ----- to bloody noisy you dont need to shout into that CELLPHONE
    you're right!

Filipina - Has a smell of fish around her most of the time including the house
    Brit - Smells of natural BO
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Filipina - Has a smell of fish around her most of the time including the house
    Brit - Smells of natural BO
    what's BO? Body Odour? (smells of feet)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    As we have currently topic about Filipinos are spitting and peeing on the street while British are biting nails, what else you could think of about Filipino and British having a bad habits?

I'll start with

Filipino - burping and eating their foods with hand
    British - moaning
    Brits moaning Thats just so untrue,bl**dy hell,we never moan,except for the weathers a bit crap at the minute,economys down,the *&%*$*^ government is screwing us over,postal strikes are getting on my t**s ummmm,what else,I am sure theres loads Yeah,maybe your right,we do moan a little

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Brits moaning Thats just so untrue,bl**dy hell,we never moan,except for the weathers a bit crap at the minute,economys down,the *&%*$*^ government is screwing us over,postal strikes are getting on my t**s ummmm,what else,I am sure theres loads Yeah,maybe your right,we do moan a little
    You see you already moaning

Yeah

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Hey if we did not have the weather to talk about it would be boring. We enjoy it for a topic of conversation, then it leads to other things. If it was consistently the same it would extremely boring. Oh its hot today. Again? Yeah it was hot yesterday and it hot again and again. Well okay bye? Well your type British conversation will be it was raining Sunday, ah well i don't expect much today, oh but it was snowing in Edinburgh did you see? Oh yeah. My auntie said it was snowing there.Yeah blah blah. The unpredictability always makes for colourful conversation.

Although I would say the British have to stop reading so much news. news news. But always get a newspaper on the weekend I need a large bag now to carry home. you got your lifestyle section for women, your lifestyle section for man, your news section, your finance section, your sport section, your football section, your CD, your DVD, your TV guide. Man it seems to get heavier every weekend!

Filipinos love celebrity, silly gameshows, music and looking beautiful. As far as I can see on TV. I do not see them interested in the government as much as here. They seem to be more interested in their own little world, rather than the big picture. That is because it is hard to get opportunities to educate students above the norm. That is not right. Perhaps this would enlighten awareness. But I see no excuse for Filipinos not to read the newspapers and take an interest in those majors to get what they want. Filipina bad habit of being too humble
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Your right,we are obsessional about the weather,its too hot,its too cold,its b***dy raining,wish this snow would stop(after its snowed for 30 minutes)its too dry wish we could have a shower of rain,its too wet wish the sun would shine,its like a never ending storyand I used to be a paperboy delivering small news of the worlds,my god,they need danger money now,their backs must be knackered by the time they reach 12 years of age

I am unsure about attitudes in Philippines. They say they are Christian and do not believe in abortion, but the health system has less money than the church. Am I wrong? See I am British I look for a problem in order to solve it. I think that is the difference between us. We expect solutions. Maybe Filipino have given up on the solutions cos they know all changes!

I saw my paper boy getting helped. His mom was helping him with the car. She was waiting for him, he just took the papers out the car and put in the letter box.

My dad laughed about that, think hes a lazy wee

He remember he would go around asking if anyone had any empty bottle tops, look for them in the street, take them back and get 2 p for them.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Brits seem to like picking their noses whilst driving their cars....possibly eating the contents?

Filipinos are rubbish at queueing. (though not strictly a bad habit)

Queue'ing?In Robinsons earlier this year I was waiting in line,a woman just rushed in and the staff served her,if I did the same they would have moaned about the rude westerner (sorry LadyJ,moaning again)In general,and I know its a third world country,but I think some pinoy "Manners" or lack of them make me shake my head,when someone is eating is there really any reason to show the entire contents of your mouth between each chew as your masticating?Is there any reason to wolf down the contents of your plate like a famished refugee?The only time I ever saw a knife and fork moving at such speed as to generate sparks was when a pinoy was wielding them Food is meant to be enjoyed,slow down,taste it

the wife-taking 2 hours in the bathroom and taking forever to get ready.

me-farting.
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Thread Information