Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Sss rep -- very rude!

I can't believe SSS will send a representative in the UK who doesn't know how to handle enquiries properly!!!

I am enquiring about the Flexi Fund, which they offered on their letter when I've decided to continue my contributions. I, ofcourse, look at investments just like normal people would -- like ask how much the interest will be and how easy would it be to access my funds when I needed it. He replied to me and said they are not a bank and if I'm just putting some money that I will widthraw just like how I widthraw my funds from my bank then just forget it. He said if I am not sure about this additional payments, then just don't go for it. His tone is unpleasant and disrespectful.

Where did that come from?? I thought when I phoned them, all I wanted to know is how I can pay extra as I want some more for my retirement which won't happen for the next 34 years. I think I have changed my mind now. It's such a waste of time!

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Banned
    Kindly email SSS and complain report what happened to you.. even if you won't push through with it... SSS management should know that their own people is shooting down on their campaign for encouraging more members...

This is sad... Thanks for sharing this Tin.

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    Kindly email SSS and complain report what happened to you.. even if you won't push through with it... SSS management should know that their own people is shooting down on their campaign for encouraging more members...

This is sad... Thanks for sharing this Tin.
    Yes, I am planning to make a complaint. As an SSS representative, he should have been customer service orientated. He should be more responsive considering he's representing a Philippine office. And I don't anticipate they will put a salesman on that position, but just a person who could actually explain the services will do me! Not a rude, harassed sounding person on the line!

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    Yes, I am planning to make a complaint. As an SSS representative, he should have been customer service orientated. He should be more responsive considering he's representing a Philippine office. And I don't anticipate they will put a salesman on that position, but just a person who could actually explain the services will do me! Not a rude, harassed sounding person on the line!
    I agree
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    its sad but most government representative are like that. they are often arrogant and not helpful
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    its sad but most government representative are like that. they are often arrogant and not helpful
    They shouldn't be. why? because they are getting their funds and salaries from those people who are legitimately paying their taxes and contributions, ie ME! This is not the first time I'd be paying taxes. This isn't the first time I'd be giving my SSS contributions either. I know I'd benefit from it, that's why I'm pursuing it once again. But heck..I'd rather get a private investment company now...atleast I'd get proper services.

Thread Information