Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In my view it is not at all unreasonable for a woman to want to bring her children to where she will be living or at least to provide assitance to them. I'd be concerned about any woman that did not have the welfare of any kids she had in mind.

You mentioned that you have anxieties and your lady has also asserted the same. Clearly, she feels concerned that you might not be prepared to consider her unless she povides whatever asurances you made led her to believe you require. For her part, she would like to meet with you first so that you judge her on the basis of who she is and whatever chemistry exists rather than a rather impersonal alignment with a checklist of criteria.

That is how it appears to me. I dont think there is any direct evidence suggesting that she is a goldigger at all.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    In my view it is not at all unreasonable for a woman to want to bring her children to where she will be living or at least to provide assitance to them. I'd be concerned about any woman that did not have the welfare of any kids she had in mind.

You mentioned that you have anxieties and your lady has also asserted the same. Clearly, she feels concerned that you might not be prepared to consider her unless she povides whatever asurances you made led her to believe you require. For her part, she would like to meet with you first so that you judge her on the basis of who she is and whatever chemistry exists rather than a rather impersonal alignment with a checklist of criteria.

That is how it appears to me. I dont think there is any direct evidence suggesting that she is a goldigger at all.
    I do not see her as a golddigger either but I found it surprising, to say the least, that she expressed reluctance to discuss something that might impact our common future if any, this on top of an obsession with fast marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    I do not see her as a golddigger either but I found it surprising, to say the least, that she expressed reluctance to discuss something that might impact our common future if any, this on top of an obsession with fast marriage.
    Or maybe because she's already 50... that's why She might feel that time is GOLD

Thread Information