Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    We have been writing each other for 10 months and spoke over the phone a lot but does that mean we know each other well? In her long letter she stated that after this type of communication we already know each other between 60 and 80%. Personally, without any real face to face encounter, I would say 10% and still consider myself optimistic.
    When you meet in person its like meeting all over again. When i meet my husband, then my boyfriend first time in person it was really strange. We chatted for more than 1 yr, before we met. I know many things about him but the guy in front of me was like stranger, so i cant imagine myself marrying him on his first visit.

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    I got rather confused explanations regarding price discrepancies but she promised to send a scan and I believe her..... she is also OK about not hurrying into a marriage. Aahh, women!!

I got the scan with the letterhead of Dr. karen Alabado and in fact it is a series of sessions of "photorejuvenation", Ps. 9.000 per session plus medicine and my gf got a discount on that... sounds pretty expensive of course but apparently it is more sophisticated than mere diamond peeling. Anyway now that I have the scan I just need to shut my big mouth and expect to find her pretty and young in September....

sorted thengoodluck!
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    A single treatment as of this morning was 1500 pesos No mention whatsoever of a deluxe version
    Sounds like Standard Price or (Deluxe Version) Kano Price.

Banned
    I got the scan with the letterhead of Dr. karen Alabado and in fact it is a series of sessions of "photorejuvenation", Ps. 9.000 per session plus medicine and my gf got a discount on that...
    I could knock one of those in 5/10 minutes (and I am not as a computer literate as I pass myself to be), scan it and send it on.....

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I could knock one of those in 5/10 minutes (and I am not as a computer literate as I pass myself to be), scan it and send it on.....

A man in love is always ready to believe....

Respected Member
    Actually she quoted 5 x Ps. 8.000 sessions plus creams and ointment for a total of Ps. 58.000......
    Personally, 58,000 is a bit too much quotation....
    Diamond peel is nowhere near to that cost, even with facials and wart removal treatment
    and including ointments, solutions and all the other maintenance products that go along with it......
    I can tell, because i've been having one before, in my single days, before i even met my husband now....
    And i'm having it done in a well known dermatology clinic in manila as i'm based there,
    and it's a fact that the prices in manila (the city) is way way higher than the provinces, so 58k is quite high for that facial treatment......

But i'm not saying she is trying to fool you, maybe she spent the rest of the money for other important stuff as well as for her family.....
    Give her the benefit of the doubt.....anyway, you're due to meet her soon,
    so i guess that's the perfect time to clear things out and plan for the days ahead....
    Make sure though, that you do that before you marry her, lol....
    Everything has to be discussed in the open and agreed upon before you say "I do".....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Whew! 8K per session?? even Belo doesn't charge that much for a diamond peel

60K is an awful lot of money to spend for "vanity" :No sorry
    LOL, very true
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    I got the scan with the letterhead of Dr. karen Alabado and in fact it is a series of sessions of "photorejuvenation", Ps. 9.000 per session plus medicine and my gf got a discount on that... sounds pretty expensive of course but apparently it is more sophisticated than mere diamond peeling. Anyway now that I have the scan I just need to shut my big mouth and expect to find her pretty and young in September....
    Well, if she got scanned receipts from the doctor to back up the costs, then it's settled then
    Just have fun on your visit there next month and enjoy your time with your pretty and now flawless-faced gf

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post

But i'm not saying she is trying to fool you, maybe she spent the rest of the money for other important stuff
    She just told me over the phone she also bought black lingerie

So what? I don't have a pacemaker.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tonet View Post
    When you meet in person its like meeting all over again. When i meet my husband, then my boyfriend first time in person it was really strange. We chatted for more than 1 yr, before we met. I know many things about him but the guy in front of me was like stranger, so i cant imagine myself marrying him on his first visit.
    A great post. The first day/holiday is very strange as this total stranger who you know very intimately is with you and yet you don't know them.
    Some things see very familiar and as expected other facets of the person for some reason seem new and unfamiliar.

Do go with an open mind you don't really know one another yet this meeting is so important and crucial as you can imagine it will decide and define the whole relationship.
    Try and keep your eyes open and do make sure you do get some private time to talk (very very hard in Phill) in depth with eye contact.

My Wife spent a fortune well by hers and her familys standards on beauty treatment before i first went and each time thereafter but then from what she tells me about the huge sums women spend in UK stores on beauty treatment,clothes and what have you for far more mundane reasons than meeting your potential husband for the first time.

May i wish you both a pleasant time together
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Respected Member

See? it's give and take, lol, in some way, you get something back from your money, lol
    i'm sure you don't mind spending for her to be beautiful and sexy for you, not to mention her flaunting a sexy black lingerie for you
    careful though that she doesn't get so used to it - you spending so much for her beauty stuff.....
    it may become a habit later on, lol, and it would cost you, lol

Banned

Talking

and if not there are plenty of young ones available REMEMBER THATTTTTTTT

And believe me[ i am your age] there is nothing wrong with a young pilipina

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    and if not there are plenty of young ones available REMEMBER THATTTTTTTT

And believe me[ i am your age] there is nothing wrong with a young pilipina
    Old is gold

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    ohhh.. photorejuvination!!! geez.. not diamond peel! it's your fault pacific... giving us false info... LOL

anyway, good luck to you and have fun with the black lingerie... hehehehe...

at least I don't have to hunt her down in DENR office when I'm in Davao... lol

Old is gold
    Yes old is gold.

Woman is like the country.
    At age 20, she is like Austria, young ang interesting
    At age 30, she is like India, warm and mysterious
    At age 40, she is like USA, technically perfect
    At age 50, she is like Europe, all in ruins
    At age 60, she is like Siberia, everyone knows where it is
    but no one wants to go there..

This is just a joke.... no offence pls...
    I read this in the book of jokes..
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Can I have India and USA please?Are you austria P&P?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Goodluck Pacific.... Enjoy your stay in the Phils and wish the best for you both!..

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Can I have India and USA please?Are you austria P&P?
    Hahaha :I have the 20's to 40's
    qualities Tawi2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Yes old is gold.

LOL! i'm still ok then

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Yes old is gold.

thats great i have never heard that before

but my first point was if i WENT into a car showroom and i see an older car i will not pay the dealer to have it repaired before i buy it ESPECIALY IF HE IS A PILIPINO CAR DEALER

and if i want a newer low milage one with a perfect body

I WILL BUY ONE LIKE THAT

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    i'm sure you don't mind spending for her to be beautiful and sexy for you, not to mention her flaunting a sexy black lingerie for you
    Well in fact I would rather encourage her.... actually she is 50 but looks younger.... on that photo she is with the white hat on the left.

Banned
    well, most Asian women look younger than their age... lucky you!

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    well, most Asian women look younger than their age... lucky you!
    I agree
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Respected Member
    Well in fact I would rather encourage her.... actually she is 50 but looks younger.... on that photo she is with the white hat on the left.

Indeed she is really pretty and look really young for her age
    and that only shows that she is taking care of herself well, which is is good.....i'm sure you are so excited to see her already

Respected Member

Sorry, trying to get my head around the situation, she gave you a receipt for the exact amount of money you sent her, but she also bought lingerie with some of the money that was meant to be exclusively for the procedure? Excuse me if I'm being a little slow with that one?

I've just noticed in another thread you gave this lady another 40,000PHP ontop of the 60,000? So thats £1200 to someone you've never met? Wow, I hate to say this mate but rather you than me. If you can afford all that then fair play to you, but in my humble opinion there's something very fishy going, and it makes me quite sad, whether she loves you or not that's a LOT of money

Quote Originally Posted by Matt7 View Post
    Sorry, trying to get my head around the situation, she gave you a receipt for the exact amount of money you sent her, but she also bought lingerie with some of the money that was meant to be exclusively for the procedure? Excuse me if I'm being a little slow with that one?
    my thoughts exactly i might be a bit cynical but for me it's quite strange

Quote Originally Posted by Matt7 View Post
    I've just noticed in another thread you gave this lady another 40,000PHP ontop of the 60,000? So thats £1200 to someone you've never met? Wow, I hate to say this mate but rather you than me. If you can afford all that then fair play to you, but in my humble opinion there's something very fishy going, and it makes me quite sad, whether she loves you or not that's a LOT of money
    yesh it is quite sad and i hope the lady is genuine and truly inlove...it's entirely up to Pacific and i guess he's a better judge of her character than any of us here..sometimes we stop being rational when we're inlove...some people have that nature to give everything they got when they are in love.. hmnn, LOVE

Pacific, i wish u all the best! i hope u're feeling more confident now
    (no more doubts...whether u're being fooled or not )
    Goodluck and enjoy ur trip!

We have discussed a lot lately and I trust her 100%... of course I still need to meet her in person in September but I am confident we will straighten things out adequately.....

I've been following this thread and my concerns like a few other posters have stated. Personally, from my perspective, I see red flags and hear alarms. I hope everything works out fine for you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information