Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    This picture was taken after the diamond peel sessions? This isn't her office right as this shows Nabunturan...
    No this was taken long before I guess....

This is the photo that convinced me to send her to a derma (she's the one with the white hat)

Banned
    ohh.. okay... I got brown spots on my face as well.. covering half of my face actually but never bothered to have laser sessions as it will come back when the sessions are done...

I'll try to swing by DENR.. just don't know what reason I have to go there...

Oh.. right.. they give free seedlings of some sort right? I'll ask a few for our farm... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    ohh.. okay... I got brown spots on my face as well.. covering half of my face actually but never bothered to have laser sessions as it will come back when the sessions are done...

I'll try to swing by DENR.. just don't know what reason I have to go there...

Oh.. right.. they give free seedlings of some sort right? I'll ask a few for our farm... hahaha
    The seedlings are for reforestation, I know she regularly goes to Mt. Diwata for that type of field work....

Oh really the brown spots come back? So I'll have to send another Ps. 60.000 some time soon??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    The seedlings are for reforestation, I know she regularly goes to Mt. Diwata for that type of field work....

Oh really the brown spots come back? So I'll have to send another Ps. 60.000 some time soon??
    Well, that's what my derma told me... she recommended 10 sessions of diamond laser peel.. but she can't assure me that it won't come back, specially if you are out in the sun often. I love going to the beach so I don't think it's practical for me spending so much on something that can't be permanent. She may have a different case but discolorations like that are in the blood and not just on the skin's surface.

Well, if you have another 60K, why not eh? but with her type of work going up Mt. Diwata regularly, I'm not so sure if this is the end of her diamond laser peel sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    PhP60,000 for a diamond peel? That's like a boob job in PI? lol
    . What more when you are together...
    yes 60K is way too much for a diamond peel and a lot to give to someone u didn't meet yet in person

but im not saying the lady in question is a gold-digger...

Those offices are in Lanang down near Damosa,are they the ones across the road from Allied Bank in JP Laurel avenue or are they the ones 200 metres further on?I know lots of people who work for the DENR

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

As I said before, she told me there were 5 sessions, one per month, Ps. 8000 each = 40.000 plus a set of creams and stuff: 18.000 so 58.000 and I made it 60.000. ..

Whew! 8K per session?? even Belo doesn't charge that much for a diamond peel

60K is an awful lot of money to spend for "vanity" :No sorry

I just had someone go and chat with annie,Dr Karen Lee alabados secretary,Dr Lees Telephone number is 221-2259 at San Pedros Clinic,Dr lee is a consultant at the DMC,diamond peel from Dr Lee is 1500 a session including medicines,theres a "SKIN DOC" clinic at Gaisano mall where Dr Lee visits on mondays,become a member and you get freebies and promo rates,they are doing a promo at the moment pay for four sessions and get the fifth session free I know someone who works 3 hundred yards away from that DENR,in fact I stayed on angliongto myself for a month or so earlier this year

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Ask your lady friend Diana?does she know Mr Batoto in her office

My husband was was married to his late wife more or less than 20 years but we never had problem wiht his past.I am the one who asked question about her but he never mention anything about his past and about financial matter I have never ask anything for my husband as I work and earn money.I know that she should tell anything to you about her family and not to wait tell you get married as it sound like your the bait.Why not apply for fiancee visa and see what happen then.I really wish for you both to settle this thing and may you be together inspite and despite of everything.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I just had someone go and chat with annie,Dr Karen Lee alabados secretary,Dr Lees Telephone number is 221-2259 at San Pedros Clinic,Dr lee is a consultant at the DMC,diamond peel from Dr Lee is 1500 a session
    we're lucky! we got a free private investigator here yes, Tawi, the figure u gave is right. I know diamond peel is about 1,500 per session. My Derma just offered me a package of 5 sessions for only 5K instead of 1500 per session..big discount,huh? but i'd rather spend my money on other things..or better save it for the rainy days.

I used to charge Ł60 an hour + expenses The figure is correct,thats from Annies brochure this morning,I think Diana maybe had more dermatological work than a simple diamond peel however,the marks on her face would have required something a little more skilled than a peel?

I used to charge Ł60 an hour + expenses The figure is correct,thats from Annies brochure this morning,I think Diana maybe had more dermatological work than a simple diamond peel however,the marks on her face would have required something a little more skilled than a peel?
    i understand she also had some skin growth (called milia in the medical jargon) cauterized but does that justify such huge amount?

Anyway she sent me a very, very long letter last night, the longest ever just to admit that indeed she was thinking of me to sponsor her children's studies.... well if i marry her and remove her from the Phils, I am the one making her lose her job, right????

Banned
    ahhh.. there... at least she was honest to tell you of what her expectations were of you... hehehe...

good luck!

Banned
    ahhh.. there... at least she was honest to tell you of what her expectations were of you... hehehe...

good luck!

Hi Pacific,

I was following the thread and just now that I get to reply -- I am not that learned on Derma issues..

Going back to your original question: I feel that your girlfriend is just finding it difficult to say to you that once you get married and you bring her to France, then you would obviously take the responsibilities of sending her children to school. This is an arrangement that two people should have prior to getting married, but a talk that preferably should take place over dinner and not via the internet. Family issues are serious issues for me, that I wouldn't also want to discuss via long emails. Perhaps, she is feeling awkward to discuss this when in fact you have not met personally, and she would no want to sound like she is just planning to mooch you.

She's 50. In the Philippines, a woman of that age will feel that her market is not exactly as big as that of women on their 20's. For some, it's also a novelty having a foreign boyfriend or husband so she may be feeling that she's done really well considering her age. And this is possibly why there's a panic attack when you mentioned of your wedding delays -- she could be getting paranoid that she's done something wrong which puts you off, but not exactly because she wanted to rush and all that.
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post

She's 50. In the Philippines, a woman of that age will feel that her market is not exactly as big as that of women on their 20's. For some, it's also a novelty having a foreign boyfriend or husband so she may be feeling that she's done really well considering her age. And this is possibly why there's a panic attack when you mentioned of your wedding delays -- she could be getting paranoid that she's done something wrong which puts you off, but not exactly because she wanted to rush and all that.
    that's pretty true and she told me so, but at the same time it is not like she needs to rush things like for instance she wants children desperately with me and her obsessiveness about marriage ASAP is really putting me off -- not to mention the weird thing about her true dermatological expenses.

that's pretty true and she told me so, but at the same time it is not like she needs to rush things like for instance she wants children desperately with me and her obsessiveness about marriage ASAP is really putting me off -- not to mention the weird thing about her true dermatological expenses.
    I honestly can't comment on the derma expenses as I've never had any derma treatments (hmm..that explains why ).

I can only say that you are sharing this relationship with her. Thus, if you do not want to proceed into something like desperately having a child nor getting married, then you should be free to say so and discuss it with her. And have you told her that rushing into things like these put you off??? At the end of the day, this story is all about you and your girlfriend. You just have to make yourself clear, I believe. I personally would appreciate a man who has got a voice from the start than someone who would only make himself known after the wedding.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Is it Diana?if I was actually there I could get the exact payment she made to Dr Lee quite easily,I will certainly find out the cost of the cautserisations for you on Thrusday if you like,cant do it tommorrow,pinas closes down for the day for the funeral.

She wrote me and maintained Dr Lee had a "cheap" treatment at 6 sessions x 2,500 and the "expensive" one at 5 sessions x 8.000 plus the set of creams and tablets at 18.500. But this should also include treatment for prurigo. Anyway I sent her the money and do not expect it back of course and if she can get rid of her spots and skin problems I am happy about it but I still do not like being fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    I honestly can't comment on the derma expenses as I've never had any derma treatments (hmm..that explains why ).

I can only say that you are sharing this relationship with her. Thus, if you do not want to proceed into something like desperately having a child nor getting married, then you should be free to say so and discuss it with her. And have you told her that rushing into things like these put you off??? At the end of the day, this story is all about you and your girlfriend. You just have to make yourself clear, I believe. I personally would appreciate a man who has got a voice from the start than someone who would only make himself known after the wedding.
    I guess you misunderstood me here. My point is that she does not need to rush into a marriage for the sake of having children like younger Pinays insofar as she already have children of her own and cannot have any more as she had tubal ligation after her third delivery. So why rush things so desperately while we can just take the time to know each other? We have been writing each other for 10 months and spoke over the phone a lot but does that mean we know each other well? In her long letter she stated that after this type of communication we already know each other between 60 and 80%. Personally, without any real face to face encounter, I would say 10% and still consider myself optimistic.

A single treatment as of this morning was 1500 pesos No mention whatsoever of a deluxe version

A single treatment as of this morning was 1500 pesos No mention whatsoever of a deluxe version
    Things may have changed since this morning.....

It was this morning here in UK,this afternoon in Dabaw Just before Dr Lee's closed If prices fluctuate that quickly it might be 4500 per session this time next week.

Banned

Smile

TAWI AND FLORGE

PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS GIVE US A CALL WE ARE ON THE BALL

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    TAWI AND FLORGE

PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS GIVE US A CALL WE ARE ON THE BALL

I have a few pieces of kit in my little box of tricks,stick one under her desk,link one up to her telephone,sit around the corner in Bajada McDonalds amd listen Florge can be the Honey-trap bait for errant husbands

Apologies, I missed a few words when I read the post the first time ( thought she was rushing to have kids, as I can understand the clock is ticking, but anyways..).

I think there is really no particular amount of time two persons should be writing to each other and calling one another on the phone to say they know each other full well. It will all depend on both of you - like how you really feel, etc. If you think it will be a massive gamble to go ahead with your planned wedding, then ofcourse I will suggest that you open that up and just go on with what you think is best. You can't be marrying your gf just because she wanted it or she said so. It takes two to tango. Ideally, you should be both comfortable when you finally decided to move forward and marry. And, there's nothing she can really do if you tell her that you would want to know her even better before you rush into tying the knot.

Banned

Talking

I guess you misunderstood me here. My point is that she does not need to rush into a marriage for the sake of having children like younger Pinays insofar as she already have children of her own and cannot have any more as she had tubal ligation after her third delivery. So why rush things so desperately while we can just take the time to know each other? We have been writing each other for 10 months and spoke over the phone a lot but does that mean we know each other well? In her long letter she stated that after this type of communication we already know each other between 60 and 80%. Personally, without any real face to face encounter, I would say 10% and still consider myself optimistic.

We can all on here give you advice we can investigate if you have been over charged

i could say a lot more of why you did this and why you did that --- i am not going to

at the end of the day YOU AND your lady have to sort it not usssssssss

Banned

Talking

I have a few pieces of kit in my little box of tricks,stick one under her desk,link one up to her telephone,sit around the corner in Bajada McDonalds amd listen Florge can be the Honey-trap bait for errant husbands

florge honeytrap thats sounds interesting

Florge has the cleavage and nice looks,I look like a sack of crap dragged through a hedge backwards,I could probably do honeytraps for short-sighted homosexuals though Pacific,best piece of advice?Go with your instincts,you know her,we dont,your the one in the driving seat

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information