Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

We cannot offer Immigration Consultancy

Good Morning Britain !, Magandang Umaga Bayan !,

Just a quick message to tell people.

The Forum Moderators, that is Keith at Admin and myself are not Personal Immigration consultants, we do not charge for our advices.

I have had 7 E Mails this week from UK and from the Philippines, and 1 from Hong Kong, all the information required for your visa application process is found in the relevant sections of this forum, everything that you need to know, is in the archives, under British Citizenship, and Courting and Relationships.

I must stress, that we cannot accept E Mails, giving a personal set of circumstances and asking us to give you a solution, we accept that everyone's case is different, however everyone has a story.

Please read the information posted on the forum, instead of sending private e mails, or Pm's if you are unsure as to your legal position or visa position, you should consult with UKVisas, or the Home Ofice, or the British Diplomatic mission overseas.

Thank you for listening.

Re: We cannot offer Immigration Consultancy

A Sample E Mail was received this week as follows, the names have been removed to protect the privacy of the individuals concerned.

"Dear Pete, I am living in Surigao City, Mindanao, with my girlfirend, who is pregnant with my child, I am a British National but I have lived here for 10 years, I was married to a Filipina (a) for 12 years, but I want to divorce her, and marry (B) I am living in Surigao city, but she is in Olongapo, I havent lived with her for five years, I have contacted the UK but no one wants to know as they say I am not a UK resident, and have to be resident to get a UK Divorce, can you help ?"

2nd example

"Hi Pete my name is Dulce, I am living in General Santos City, and I am married to a Filipino, but he abuse me and now we are living apart, I met a British guy on the net, and he has been to see me, he is also married but we want to get married, after having 3 lovely weeks together, he propose to me, but I am still married, can I file for a Legal Anulment, and can he get a divorce from his wife, can you help us ?"

These are but some of the examples I get in my box now on a daily basis, for one thing, Divorces in the UK require the services of a solicitor, if any e mails come to my box requesting help with divorces and Legal Anulments, it should be noted they will be returned with a polite disclaimer stating that

"We are not Immigration Lawyers, nor are we Divorce Attorney's, we have no knowledge of Philippine law when it comes to Legal Anulments."

Please if anyone wants specific advice regarding UK Immigration they should consult UKVisas, if they are not satisfied with the information we post.

Thank you for listening.

Administrator

I've added some similar wording to theh agreement they get when they sign up, if anyone ever reads it
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Thanks for that Keith, we need it, I dont mind helping out one or two, especially Maurizio, cos he wanted to meet me and sort out the papers, and I was going up to town to Buy Gina's birthday gift, but I have tosay no from now on.

Glad you put some disclaimer in for us Keith.

Thread Information