Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Behaviour to be citizenship factor

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090801...r-6323e80.html

Mr Johnson said: "Already we require people earn the right to become citizens by paying taxes, speaking English and obeying the law.

"Tomorrow (Monday) I will go even further, unveiling my new citizenship proposals which will require people earn points for, among other things, their skills, their job and their qualifications. Bad behaviour will be penalised, and only those with enough points will earn the right to a British passport. No longer will there be an automatic link between temporary work and becoming a permanent UK citizen."

looks like tomoz could be d-day, the day the gov unveil the new changes

Banned
    Fair enough to some extent I think most will agree that people who move to this country only to get into trouble with the Police for whatever reason should not be given a one way ticket home.

However, It is worrying they are also saying this for people who protest? I too was angered by the mob who protested in Luton, but I would never dare to take away their right to do so...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Fair enough to some extent I think most will agree that people who move to this country only to get into trouble with the Police for whatever reason should not be given a one way ticket home.

However, It is worrying they are also saying this for people who protest? I too was angered by the mob who protested in Luton, but I would never dare to take away their right to do so...
    This is about the obtaining of British citizenship, not permission to live in the UK (though the two things are going to become more linked). And it's not about taking away the right to protest, but making it clear that anyone who wants to obtain British citizenship needs to behave themself and integrate into British life. Guess it depends if you think aiming abuse at British troops is good British behaviour or not....

It's high time for Britain to be more tough when it comes to immigration and all. TBH, immigrants should earn their citizenship by agreeing/obeying British Laws, Rules Regulations. Be Pro-Britain not Anti...

The mob in Luton deserved a kicking,total ******s(sorry but its true)the only reason they were able to protest so freely is because they live in a deomcracy,try doing that in Pakistan where the majority of that mob trace their lineage back to,I have seen the pakistani police close up and in action,they would be rounded up and carted off for a few hours of beatings,my bloods starting to boil now Can I just say they were happy to shout "Baby killers" etc but as soon as the english welcome crowd became a bit rowdy the islamists immediately asked the british police for protection,I am a staunch believer in when in rome,I just wish some in this country had the same respect As for english speaking have a trip to southall there are people here who have been in this country 20 years,never step foot outside hounslow,and who speak no english,we are creating Ghettos in this country because in all honest our laws are farcical.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    It's high time for Britain to be more tough when it comes to immigration and all. TBH, immigrants should earn their citizenship by agreeing/obeying British Laws, Rules Regulations. Be Pro-Britain not Anti...
    Agreed And there is an element of disdain towards the British way of life by some who have moved here. And I too get frustrated that they fight extradition to other countries wilst engaging in terrorist activities. And clearly this proposal is designed to tackle those people, however the current legislation when it comes to deporting certain people needs to be looked at. Abu Hamza may never get deported from this country, yet there are few who would oppose such a move

Best way to deal with Hamza is quietly,he should never have been arrested,his ilk squeal about their "Rights" as soon as you come to this country,feed at our table yet attack our citizens your rights evaporate.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I once debated this with a friend who is Muslim, and I think I figured how to end the existance of Hamza and people like him!

Very simple. When a Mosque or Islamic centre, church or temple (or any religious centre) contains hate preachers, remove their tax free status and bill them for every year they existed as back tax and regard them as a business! Remove those preachers from the benefits system as they clearly will not work for a living or support this society with any other means and are technially employed by these "businesses"..

Hey presto, No more Hamza's

Nope,because then you drive them underground and they are harder to keep track of,Hamza used to broadcast from the garage of his £200,000+ house(paid for by the tax-payer)these people wont be stopped just by cash,they will get funding from hardcore fundamentalist businessmen,the way the tamil tigers set up legitimate businesses here in the form of petrol stations etc to fund their fight.

Best way to deal with hamza would have been a small three man team with a modicum of fuss,I cant remember how much 2 rounds of .9mm ammo are off the top of my head

Hamza was here illegally anyway wasnt he?Bigamous marriage,he should have been shipped out to wherever,not our problem,when dealing with hardliners adopt a similar stance,we are run by limp wristed right wingers,thats why we are trampled on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Nope,because then you drive them underground and they are harder to keep track of,Hamza used to broadcast from the garage of his £200,000+ house(paid for by the tax-payer)these people wont be stopped just by cash,they will get funding from hardcore fundamentalist businessmen,the way the tamil tigers set up legitimate businesses here in the form of petrol stations etc to fund their fight.
    Hmmm. Maybe.. Although for many years it was known about the radicals in the UK and our government did squatt to deal with them Afterall, Londonistan was a nickname coined long before 9/11. But I think it is now the case that a lot of UK radicals are born here, so they're never getting deported! There was once a guy who worked in the same office as me who used to walk around demanding Muslim women cover up! Until he was fired for breaking company conduct when it comes to diversity.. And the Bury dentist who refused treatment for women with their hair not covered in a hijab...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    The mob in Luton deserved a kicking,total ******s(sorry but its true)the only reason they were able to protest so freely is because they live in a deomcracy,try doing that in Pakistan where the majority of that mob trace their lineage back to,I have seen the pakistani police close up and in action,they would be rounded up and carted off for a few hours of beatings,my bloods starting to boil now Can I just say they were happy to shout "Baby killers" etc but as soon as the english welcome crowd became a bit rowdy the islamists immediately asked the british police for protection,I am a staunch believer in when in rome,I just wish some in this country had the same respect As for english speaking have a trip to southall there are people here who have been in this country 20 years,never step foot outside hounslow,and who speak no english,we are creating Ghettos in this country because in all honest our laws are farcical.

TOTALY AGREE WITH ALL OF THAT

i use to work with 2 Libyan brothers, they had British passports because their mother was English, they use to laugh and tell me about , how they watched British soldiers been blown up on an Arab satellite channel .

they both use to say how this country is and how much better Libya is than here, and when I told them why don't you go back there then, they never answered.

they both got married in Libya (they married sisters) and both got their wife's to the UK within 3wks from marrying to landing in the UK on a spouse visa, and Libya is on a gov watch list, so more detailed checks are suppose to be done

they don't consider themselves are British, maybe the gov should do something to strip people like this of citizenship

A lot of fundementalists are born here,second or third generation,I met some hard-core muslims who have been to pakistan less than I have,they are fed this tripe at teaching sessions and underground mosques where radical preachers fuel their hate and discontent at the country that gave their parents and grand-parents a good standard of living compared to if they were back home in downtown 'Pindi or karachi,and also gave them the cash to travel back "Home"(though they would never live there after the lifestyle they have grown accustomed to here)to attend training-camps in NWFP,plastic muslims,they hate us but want our comfortable lifestyle,how many of these middle class kids could adapt to life in a family compound with a dall and chappati diet and no decent roads nor car nor SKY TV?Plastic.

True islam doesnt preach hate,the Quoran isnt a book of hate,its how its interpreted by a small faction,its that group that needs a permanant solution But its strange its often westernised Islamists who are the easiest to manipulate for these so called clerics of hate

Banned
    I'm afraid. I have some tiger behaviour. Am I qualified? Hubby always said I'm his little tiger wife.

Thread Information