Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Fishing

Banned

Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I have known some women who could start an argument in an empty house Dave Might go fishing on the Thames later

nice one tawi to catch ??? anything or something special like chub barbel ect i have had my gear ready for weeks either i dont like the weather or i keep finding jobs to do in garden plus yapping to the mrs for hrs on webcam the quicker she gets her little **** here and starts doing her job then i will have more time

Pike,my favourites Well,chalk stream brownies are my favourites to be honest but the test is a luxury I can rarely afford,its £350 a day on my fave stretch in Hampshire

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Pike,my favourites Well,chalk stream brownies are my favourites to be honest but the test is a luxury I can rarely afford,its £350 a day on my fave stretch in Hampshire

yes do some piking myself in the winter but my first love --after my wife is tench i go to many waters with a bunch of guys from the tenchfishers spending hours trying to catch biggies

but happy to do any type of angling sea or freshwater
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dave,I have never targetted tench but that looks nice,I am a 5 minute walk from the Thames,someone got a 17 Lb barbel a few weeks ago locally,some nice fish in there Kimmi,I thought it was to do with some sort of Mass for Aquino

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Talking

Dave,I have never targetted tench but that looks nice,I am a 5 minute walk from the Thames,someone got a 17 Lb barbel a few weeks ago locally,some nice fish in there Kimmi,I thought it was to do with some sort of Mass for Aquino

yes they are eying up our fish to eat no we return them to the lake/river not to the pot

i remember when i took my first pilipina wife fishing i gave her a little pole and she was busy all day catching roach ect putting them in the keepnet and then the look of horror when i tipped them all back in the lake at the end of the day

PRICELESS

Banned
    YOU can eat these ones

Mackies at Dungeness

Banned

Talking

Mackies at Dungeness

thats it buddy havent been there this year yet the weathers so crap

plenty of pike baits and plenty for the pilipinas to eat

You mean your feeding her Pike Dave?

Banned
    I like sea fishing on the boat Dave. I can catch loads of mackerels and cods. But it cost 30£ each to rent a boat.

30 quid? That sounds bloody cheap to me..
    You sure you live in the UK?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Rather "feeding her to the pike".....

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    I like sea fishing on the boat Dave. I can catch loads of mackerels and cods. But it cost 30£ each to rent a boat.
    As long as you catch 30 mackerel, which should be easy this time of year, it pays for itself
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I suppose it depends what mood he`s in Dom.

Penny,my dream woman I always used to fish on the boats out of Sunderland,sea-houses and Tynemouth,went to Whitby a few times as well,had cod up to 28lbbut back then the most I ever paid even on a decent wrecking boat was £25

Banned
    30 quid? That sounds bloody cheap to me..
    You sure you live in the UK?
    Cheap???? It's sounds bloody expensive for me Yes we live in UK and we used to rent a boat from Berwick Upon Tweed. Most of the time, we are at least 8-10 persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    As long as you catch 30 mackerel, which should be easy this time of year, it pays for itself
    I can catch more than that boss. I use 10 small baits in one throw. But I have only 2 drawers at freedge FOR SEAFOOD ONLY as they all don't eat seafood. I give some to friends. Not bad isn't it?

Last year i gave away dozens of rainbow trout,biggest one was around 15lb?My fish freezer draws are filled with brown trout,my favourites,but in the north east I always had salmon and sea-trout,thought I have my FAC and get quite a few fallow,roe,and even muntjac deer,I love venison

Banned
    Penny,my dream woman I always used to fish on the boats out of Sunderland,sea-houses and Tynemouth,went to Whitby a few times as well,had cod up to 28lbbut back then the most I ever paid even on a decent wrecking boat was £25
    Dream woman? ahakhakhak

We can go fishing here Tawi but with hubby of course
    I asked my hubby, how much is boat here but too expensive I like the smaller one good for two but still I can't afford to buy.

I just love water. Fishing, scuba, swimming

Pen,you can get a decent cuddy or longliner for a few thousand quid,stick crab pots out on the weekends,you will never have to buy fish again My goodness,I just remembered the taste of mackerel fried within a few hours of coming out of the water We used to get salmon and eat them the same day,incredible taste,ask your husband to get you one,its the middle of the season now,theres loads about up there

Best way to catch fish it attach a pair of old knickers off some Manc bird to the hook and it'll attract more than would dangling a bleeding seal in shark infested waters
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned

Talking

have eaten pike yes many years ago there was a small lake that the owner wanted a few pike removed its was a restaurent and motel as well so all the pike we caught he cooked

we had curried pike it was quite tasty although a lot of bones if i remember right

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

yes as she is the ex wife now i would feed her to the sharks and wait and make sure they did not leave any behind

Thread Information