Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar

Talking Only Fools and Horses- Batman and Robin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYq-Ljwov_s

just want to share this...
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    Hi Charlene, I am a big fan of Only Fools and I've read on another thread that you are actually looking for a shop selling DVDs of the whole collection. I think it's really worth it -- the show is great. You may want to check Vicar of Dibley as well, it's hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    Hi Charlene, I am a big fan of Only Fools and I've read on another thread that you are actually looking for a shop selling DVDs of the whole collection. I think it's really worth it -- the show is great. You may want to check Vicar of Dibley as well, it's hilarious!
    hi miss piggy...yes i love this show. kevin and i love watching it again and again
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACtN6rPzLgU

yup got this one pretty funny also

I sooo love Alice.....

There's a few more to check out:

Fawlty Towers
    One Foot in the Grave
    Open All Hours

I am watching these series again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

I sooo love Alice.....

There's a few more to check out:

Fawlty Towers
    One Foot in the Grave
    Open All Hours

I am watching these series again, and again, and again, and again, and again...
    When i first watch it I cant understand the humour. But because Kevin and I loved watching it again and again...I really find this very funny

Thats why he asked me to get him dvd's so he can have it at the jail and let the gurads watch it as well

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    When i first watch it I cant understand the humour. But because Kevin and I loved watching it again and again...I really find this very funny

Thats why he asked me to get him dvd's so he can have it at the jail and let the gurads watch it as well
    I can relate to that. The first few episodes I watched was from my brother in law and he sent the DVD to us whilst we're living in Singapore. I just can't get the humour at all. When we came to live here in the UK, there's not much that I fancied watching and these series are on TV, so basically a part of the TV menu everyday. And then I discovered some other series that I am really enjoying as well. It's very casual humour -- they talk and make fun of themselves!

I can relate to that. The first few episodes I watched was from my brother in law and he sent the DVD to us whilst we're living in Singapore. I just can't get the humour at all. When we came to live here in the UK, there's not much that I fancied watching and these series are on TV, so basically a part of the TV menu everyday. And then I discovered some other series that I am really enjoying as well. It's very casual humour -- they talk and make fun of themselves!
    just remembered Kevin first saw this dvd to me when we are at our resort in la union as there is nothing to watch no cable ...no satellite. Go back... I was just staring at him while he was watching that Batman and Robin episode, did got any idea on what those two were saying (aside from the fact i cant hardly understand the accent) then i get used of it and really thinks its funny...

...it reminds me of Palibhasa Lalake...(with Richard and Joey Marquez)

Dont forget the "Only fools and horses" movies as well,they made a few

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

It's not just the accent...the words they're using are English slang - "Cushty!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Dont forget the "Only fools and horses" movies as well,they made a few
    oh really? humm hope i can get that over the internet.

It's not just the accent...the words they're using are English slang - "Cushty!"
    truth!

This is the best movie,its the one where Del is a doppleganger for a mafia don,very,very funny

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Only-Fools-H.../dp/B00004CXBL

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    This is the best movie,its the one where Del is a doppleganger for a mafia don,very,very funny

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Only-Fools-H.../dp/B00004CXBL
    ill try to get this one....thanks for the link

Thread Information