Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

When do we give RED BLOB?

When do we give red blob?

I just want to share views by a very sensible intellectual person

Here it goes...

i don't give red blobs to anyone, people get upset and offended ..

you might not agree with what others post and they maybe wrong, sure you should reply and say so, but its a friendly forum, and people can get upset, even if you didn't intend to.

normally i wouldn't post that someone was wrong,, i would say I'm not so sure that what you posted is correct, i think .....(post your views here)

manner maketh man
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

I'm not sure I'd ever give bad rep to someone purely for expressing different views to mine. If they were insulting however, I think thats bad form and may at some point be tempted.
    As far as I remember Ive never actually done it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarBell379 View Post
    I'm not sure I'd ever give bad rep to someone purely for expressing different views to mine.
    Neither would I ... NEVER!

Quote Originally Posted by MarBell379 View Post
    As far as I remember Ive never
    actually done it.
    Nor me.

Banned
    Correct me if I'm wrong... a red blob indicates that this forumer has typed something bad to earn a bad reputation, thus a red blob, right?

So, what does it take for someone to earn a bad reputation? The only thing that comes to my mind right now is using of foul language. So if in a forum, a forumer uses terms that are hurtful, then we give them a red blob. We don't give a red blob to someone who has a different opinion from us. This is a forum and the essence of such is that it definitely is a venue for various opinions. Correct?

Coz if we give red blobs to those who do not agree with us, then this defeats the purpose of what a forum is all about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong... a red blob indicates that this forumer has typed something bad to earn a bad reputation, thus a red blob, right?

So, what does it take for someone to earn a bad reputation? The only thing that comes to my mind right now is using of foul language. So if in a forum, a forumer uses terms that are hurtful, then we give them a red blob. We don't give a red blob to someone who has a different opinion from us. This is a forum and the essence of such is that it definitely is a venue for various opinions. Correct?

Coz if we give red blobs to those who do not agree with us, then this defeats the purpose of what a forum is all about.
    Yes, have to agree with you, Florge. Yes, I have to admit I give red blob to someone before not because I don't agree to what he/she said but because what is said is foul and hurtful.

Thank you for the responses. Thank you Marbell, Arthur, Florge and Charlwill.
    I also am aware that a red blob maybe given to a forumer if she/he has uttered foul words to some members. We can't help it everyone has different opinions/views about the subject given but we can just simply say "i disagree..... and then give our views" or "i think this is the answer......". I think it is not right giving a red blob just because he/she has given different views.

I also know that a forum is where people exchange views aside from giving advices and information on any topic under the sun.

Any views from the fellow members?
    What can you say about this?
    Thanks for the replies..
    Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

naked wrestling. then the loser gets a red blob
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Banned
    sorry you lost me red bobs i thought you was talking about your monthly cycle

Green blob is made to give to the members specially me

while the red blob is made to give for scouser Keith

That's what they're made for
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Green blob is made to give to the members specially me

while the red blob is made to give for scouser Keith

That's what they're made for

but you got to many things already

you must do a lot of praying

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    but you got to many things already

you must do a lot of praying

'Oh Lord, please bless big boss's heart for being nice to me and for giving me lots of blessings of blobs. Guide his heart to give me more blobs and reward me a golden star'.

What you think dave?
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

my misses is really

why

because I'm spending so much time replying to PM's about red blobs instead of looking for a picnic table for her (don't ask, i do as i'm told )

next person who sends a red blob, will be exactly that a red blob, by the time the misses finishes with you and a warning she use to spar with pacman

so quit sending red blobs, were all friends on here (except those who send red blobs )

no more red blobs please

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    my misses is really

why

because I'm spending so much time replying to PM's about red blobs instead of looking for a picnic table for her (don't ask, i do as i'm told )

next person who sends a red blob, will be exactly that a red blob, by the time the misses finishes with you and a warning she use to spar with pacman

so quit sending red blobs, were all friends on here (except those who send red blobs )

no more red blobs please
    I totally agree with you mod joe

Anyway, hope you find a nice picnic table already, lol, otherwise you will get a big hard red blob punch from misses, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

my misses is really

why

no more red blobs please
    i think joe is right!

but really it depends why you got bad rep,seems to me people are abusing the bad rep and giving it to try and get back at each other?
    i got bad rep and thought it was funny and i replyed in the thread that i got bad rep,why not post in the thread where you got bad rep and im sure someone will give you good rep!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post

'Oh Lord, please bless big boss's heart for being nice to me and for giving me lots of blessings of blobs. Guide his heart to give me more blobs and reward me a golden star'.

What you think dave?

FOR WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE

my misses is really

why

no more red blobs please
    I agree with Mod Joe..Hope you were able to get your picnic table.

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i think joe is right!

but really it depends why you got bad rep,seems to me people are abusing the bad rep and giving it to try and get back at each other?
    i got bad rep and thought it was funny and i replyed in the thread that i got bad rep,why not post in the thread where you got bad rep and im sure someone will give you good rep!
    Thanks for the views. It depends? It says some give red blobs it was because of different views? I'm sure some will agree that it's not funny BAB..
    You have a point there BAB post in the thread where you got red blob... well, some will do, but some gets upset and offended..

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post

FOR WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE
    AMEN!

Absolutely CORRECT, Florge!

Personally, I would tend to be extremely hesitant about "awarding" a red blob to ANYONE on OUR forum ... unless he/she were being deliberately malicious and/or vindictive ... as I believe that the vast majority of the [regular] contributors are HERE because they enjoy the ongoing fellowship that prevails by virtue of their willingness and commitment towards helping others - whilst learning a great deal themselves - through shared experiences.

Exactly! Inevitably, there will be times when our opinion is at variance with those of other posters. But, so long as we continue to conduct ourselves in a non-aggressive and civilised manner, then there should be no problem(s) and, hence, less need for resorting to the 'Red Blob' treatment.

And besides, I suspect Keith and his Moderatorial team will be keeping a watchful eye on proceedings to ensure any potential offenders are dealt with appropriately!

Stuff and nonsense the lot of you having a red blob adds to your street cred i think ,having so few green anyway reds a nice colour anyone have a link to forums anonymous?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    IMO, I feel the ones who gives me red blob are act of evil. Because I don't do it to others and I don't deserve it. But you can see some people here happy seeing other people sad. But you cannot get me on red blob alone! You are a coward! Penny is a fighter!

For me, better to ask someone whom you think she done it. Rather than than make a thread and do bitching and reveal to the forum about the character of a person whom you think did something bad against you. IMO you will look childish and idiot if you're telling someones darkside in the forum. I believe every person is like a moon, we all have darkside so better not to judge anyone in here!

I have also experienced someone asked me if I gave her red blob. If you accused someone and you found out it was wrong, then you are more sinners. That's what I have learned from my loving Nanay. DO NOT ACCUSE ANYBODY AS YOU MIGHT BE MORE SINNER THAN HER. That's why I don't accuse anybody. I would rather ask him/her!

Banned
    Where are the Blue (Everton) blobs?

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    [SIZE="3"]For me, better to ask someone whom you think she done it. Rather than than make a thread and do bitching and reveal to the forum about the character of a person whom you think did something bad against you. IMO you will look childish and idiot if you're telling someones darkside in the forum. I believe every person is like a moon, we all have darkside so better not to judge anyone in here!
    Very well said, Penny! Much better if the aggrieved party types a Private Message to the person offending him/her to convey how hurt he/she felt about the nature/content of the other's post ... rather than vent his/her anger and frustration in "public". Overall, this would surely be a far more rational, mature and indeed, effective means of defusing the situation - without [unnecessarily] adding 'fuel to the fire'.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Where are the Blue (Everton) blobs? ...
    ... or what about bright 'yellow blobs' ... denoting 'cowardice'?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Very well said, Penny! Much better if the aggrieved party types a Private Message to the person offending him/her to convey how hurt he/she felt about the nature/content of the other's post ... rather than vent his/her anger and frustration in "public". Overall, this would surely be a far more rational, mature and indeed, effective means of defusing the situation - without [unnecessarily] adding 'fuel to the fire'.
    Thanks lots and lots indeed Arthur.

Adding fuel is also bad. I don't really like those people who adds fuel and at the end of the day, they cannot help the member/s who gets banned after their fuel added.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    Yes, have to agree with you, Florge. Yes, I have to admit I give red blob to someone before not because I don't agree to what he/she said but because what is said is foul and hurtful.
    Someone gave me a red blob in this thread. LOL, anyways thanks alot to you.

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Thanks lots and lots indeed Arthur.
    Thank YOU ever so much, Penny ... for adding to my GREENS!

Thread Information