Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar

Talking How to handle RACIST IN-LAWS

I was paranoid early today as I thought I will be turned over to my new home BJMP. Then my phone rang at about 5 in the early morning, answered it and somebody was shouting, insulting and even very arrogant to me at the other line. Did not even said hello...

I did not even had a chance to say hello. As soon as I answered this was what is said to me: " You idiot brown monkey, leave my family alone! We never and will never allow you here as your race has no space in here. You belong to your ugly stupid country! You pinays only know how to make babies and squeeze money out of us! We dont care about your half blooded brown children!"blah blah blah

I dont know how and what to say after this phone call.

To give you idea on who is this person well let me start with this. Kevin and I were been together for more than five years now. Never been in the UK to meet his family nor spoke to them really. Kevin did not introduced me to his family as I never asked to. Besides, all that important to me is him. Through the years...i learned that Kevin and his family are not that close nor like each other. Never again asked why or how come. All is important for me is Kevin is with me and my family accepted him regardless of what he is.

Let us say he is not a typical white guy... He is not stable, nor had saved and worked in the UK. Compare to me, which when I met him I was already established my life, career and save some for the future. At first, my family cannot understand this but then they learned to accept him as he is a good man in deed. He had showed his love to my children, worked hard and loved me unconditionaly.

15 May happened, things get to be done no matter how I choose not to. Embassy contacted his family in the UK to inform about Kevin's misfortune and have asked if they can help him in anyway. Got few text from his dad which was in fairness civil to me and I can say a good person. He apologised as they have no means on helping me as both of them are old and no money for Kevin to be sent. Fair enough, I resorted all with my family. I contacted the newspaper to help me release a story about Kevin's ordeal.

Next day after the story was released got many emails from Kevin's sister Karen. Very angry have told me to leave his parents alone and I must not seek any help from the UK as Kevin has nothing to get. I did hold my temper for a while since I lost it a month ago. I was attacked publicly by his two evil sisters...commenting on the local news online about Kevins'. No support but instead condeming him of what had happened to him here. Puzzled but never asked Kevin what is wrong with his sister nor have asked if anything back in the UK I must know.

Since then, Kevin instructed FCO-UK to block any information to his family there as I am being targeted by two evil witches.

My father even got very angry over this as since I met Kevin it was me who supported him financially. I have used all the money I got from my mum's inheritance but most people taught all was from Kevin. But that was alright with me as I believed what I have is as well for Kevin. Only last month my father and my sister started getting angry to Kevin's family over their comments on line and insults. They were claiming that I was asking money to them when in fact ever since they never gave a penny at all. But how can I defend myself? But to speak to FCO-Manila over this harassments from the two devils.

And again, I got phone call from her. Everytime she sees the paper featured Kevin and people are helping us...she got mad! Dont know why, as they have never helped me at all and even the embassy knows the picture. They do not even want to speak to them at all as they tend to pretend that they are helping but to be honest makes it more difficult for Kevin.

What must I do to stop this? Will I call her back and tell her to shut her fat mouth or I will let her swallow her phone? Or email her about hey you yes im a monkey and your a beast! Or yes, my country is poor but we always protect our citizens whenever they are troubled abroad. We even provide financial assistance to their families inspite that WE ARE A POOR COUNTRY. Or would I just say...Ok I will contact AL QUEEDA and ask to bomb your house and rest in peace...
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    " You idiot brown monkey, leave my family alone! We never and will never allow you here as your race has no space in here. You belong to your ugly stupid country! You pinays only know how to make babies and squeeze money out of us! We dont care about your half blooded brown children!"blah blah blah
    This should be in the humour section!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    This is what I want to do to her:xxviolent:xxviolent:xxviolent

What do you think

Or still I must control my temper? Sadly cant tell Kevin coz dont like him to worry.
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    This should be in the humour section!
    Hi admi..honestly dont know if I will only laugh at it or really give her what she is looking for

or maybe ill buy her a one way ticket to Basilin

I fnd comments like that funny, they think you are the lower species, and yet by their very own statement they prove they are through limited knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    I was paranoid early today as I thought I will be turned over to my new home BJMP. Then my phone rang at about 5 in the early morning, answered it and somebody was shouting, insulting and even very arrogant to me at the other line. Did not even said hello...

I did not even had a chance to say hello. As soon as I answered this was what is said to me: " You idiot brown monkey, leave my family alone! We never and will never allow you here as your race has no space in here. You belong to your ugly stupid country! You pinays only know how to make babies and squeeze money out of us! We dont care about your half blooded brown children!"blah blah blah

I dont know how and what to say after this phone call.

To give you idea on who is this person well let me start with this. Kevin and I were been together for more than five years now. Never been in the UK to meet his family nor spoke to them really. Kevin did not introduced me to his family as I never asked to. Besides, all that important to me is him. Through the years...i learned that Kevin and his family are not that close nor like each other. Never again asked why or how come. All is important for me is Kevin is with me and my family accepted him regardless of what he is.

Let us say he is not a typical white guy... He is not stable, nor had saved and worked in the UK. Compare to me, which when I met him I was already established my life, career and save some for the future. At first, my family cannot understand this but then they learned to accept him as he is a good man in deed. He had showed his love to my children, worked hard and loved me unconditionaly.

15 May happened, things get to be done no matter how I choose not to. Embassy contacted his family in the UK to inform about Kevin's misfortune and have asked if they can help him in anyway. Got few text from his dad which was in fairness civil to me and I can say a good person. He apologised as they have no means on helping me as both of them are old and no money for Kevin to be sent. Fair enough, I resorted all with my family. I contacted the newspaper to help me release a story about Kevin's ordeal.

Next day after the story was released got many emails from Kevin's sister Karen. Very angry have told me to leave his parents alone and I must not seek any help from the UK as Kevin has nothing to get. I did hold my temper for a while since I lost it a month ago. I was attacked publicly by his two evil sisters...commenting on the local news online about Kevins'. No support but instead condeming him of what had happened to him here. Puzzled but never asked Kevin what is wrong with his sister nor have asked if anything back in the UK I must know.

Since then, Kevin instructed FCO-UK to block any information to his family there as I am being targeted by two evil witches.

My father even got very angry over this as since I met Kevin it was me who supported him financially. I have used all the money I got from my mum's inheritance but most people taught all was from Kevin. But that was alright with me as I believed what I have is as well for Kevin. Only last month my father and my sister started getting angry to Kevin's family over their comments on line and insults. They were claiming that I was asking money to them when in fact ever since they never gave a penny at all. But how can I defend myself? But to speak to FCO-Manila over this harassments from the two devils.

And again, I got phone call from her. Everytime she sees the paper featured Kevin and people are helping us...she got mad! Dont know why, as they have never helped me at all and even the embassy knows the picture. They do not even want to speak to them at all as they tend to pretend that they are helping but to be honest makes it more difficult for Kevin.

What must I do to stop this? Will I call her back and tell her to shut her fat mouth or I will let her swallow her phone? Or email her about hey you yes im a monkey and your a beast! Or yes, my country is poor but we always protect our citizens whenever they are troubled abroad. We even provide financial assistance to their families inspite that WE ARE A POOR COUNTRY. Or would I just say...Ok I will contact AL QUEEDA and ask to bomb your house and rest in peace...
    Hi Charlene, If I were you I will blocked her number to stop calling you, or don't answer her call at all. It'll just make it worst if you say something back to them and make yourself more feeling depressed. And you should also tell your husband about what had happened.

As what you've said the important to you is your family so just concentrate at them and never let those in-laws bother you again. You're a very strong woman charlene and hope all your problem will be over soon. Don't give up.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Ignore em,You cant negotiate anything with stupid people.
    Lose your temper..Lose the argument..

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Racist comments are actually, I believe, illegal!

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Oh nooooessss, that's a bit harsh!!! ANYWAY, I pray all will be sorted with your family soon.

Next time she calls just say "Can't talk now I'm busy eating a banana in a tree" .......and hang up

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Ignore em,You cant negotiate anything with stupid people.
    Lose your temper..Lose the argument..
    I agree.. waters of the duck's back?

Banned
    My favorite response to racism yet!

Respected Member
    Do not mind them anymore charlene and if you can block their calls and emails, much better.....
    The last thing you need right now is to be distracted by their indifference and lack of support about this whole thing.....
    Just ignore them and move on, you have a case to fight and a mess to fix....that's where you focus on now....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

If what you say is true, then I would just ignore them. Don't respond to their calls. They will soon get tired of calling you.

Next time she calls just say "Can't talk now I'm busy eating a banana in a tree" .......and hang up
    bwahahahahah!!!!

britishdetained, dont mind them. wag mo nalang pansinin at patulan. pero pag sobra na, tara! abangan natin sa kanto! :P

why not go ipakulam them? (sorry i dont know in english).

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Racist comments are actually, I believe, illegal!

Al.
    so is free speech

I'm not aware of my misses suffering any racism, i think I've suffered more than her because of my Lithuanian surname

only thing that her off, is people thinking she is Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

me too also sometimes people think im japanese, indonesian blah blah blah

Respected Member

LOL, i get that a lot
    But i don't mind, as i really got a bit of chinese blood from my mom, lol but i'm more of a filipino than chinese though
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    LOL, i get that a lot
    But i don't mind, as i really got a bit of chinese blood from my mom, lol but i'm more of a filipino than chinese though

as I said here long time ago Im half chinese, half japanese, quarter spanish panis, and half filipino

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post

as I said here long time ago Im half chinese, half japanese, quarter spanish panis, and half filipino

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

so is free speech
    Absolutely Joe. Let's dig up the wonderful Bernard Manning!!

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Absolutely Joe. Let's dig up the wonderful Bernard Manning!!

Al.
    what a sight you could never forget, Bernard in his undies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrI_4sJe47o

Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    britishdetained, dont mind them. wag mo nalang pansinin at patulan. pero pag sobra na, tara! abangan natin sa kanto! :P
    humm thats a good idea, ill bring then my 45. oppssss i wil just pray:

Lord God please take her now as she needs to be with her creator!

LOL!!! can't help liking your sense of humor

Banned
    monkeys??? monkeys??? we are all monkeys!!! (Darwin's theory of evolution)... oh boy! I'm a pretty monkey... with an all-natural tan... hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    monkeys??? monkeys??? we are all monkeys!!! ...
    Speak for yourself, I'm a tiger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information