Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Food delivery in Newcastle

Hi everyone,

I would like to buy my honey a meal, since I am in the Philippines, I can't cook for him.

I'd like to ask for links where I can order food for him where they won't be asking for the credit cards when they deliver. It would be nice if you know a place for Tapsilog or Adobo cos he likes them, if they aren't any available, a nice Chinese or Indian restaurant is good too.

He sent me something nice today for no reason and it made me very happy. I would like to buy him a nice meal in return.

I will very much appreciate your suggestions.
    Take care.xxx
    When in doubt, mumble.

Newcastle has a small china-town area up from the station,I used to eat there often years back,my sis still visits there now and again,one of the best restaurants(chinese) which was listed in the egon ronay guides back in the mid 1990's when I used to eat there was King Neptune - 34-36 Stowell Strret , Newcastle City Centre , NE1 4XQ - 0871 7140704.
    Your guy is from the north-east?Good choice

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Hi Tawi2, yes he is a Geordie. Do you know if I can place orders online? A little help please.
    When in doubt, mumble.

You cant order online from Neptunes,you got to phone them,hold on,I will do a search...............

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

All these are Newcastle and you can order online,scroll through them,decide what you think he might like,then just click.............

http://www.sugarvine.com/newcastle/o...g/takeaway.asp

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    You cant order online from Neptunes,you got to phone them,hold on,I will do a search...............
    Sorry for the trouble but I would appreciate if you can give me links cos I really don't know where to order online.
    Thanks so much.x
    When in doubt, mumble.

Respected Member
    All these are Newcastle and you can order online,scroll through them,decide what you think he might like,then just click.............

http://www.sugarvine.com/newcastle/o...g/takeaway.asp
    Thanks Tawi2! Ummm, I offered to buy him a meal before but he said they ask for the card used for the purchase. Is that true or maybe he just said that?
    When in doubt, mumble.

Theres online menu's also on this one,my goodness,I just looked at the indian one,I am hungry

http://www.yell.com/find/s/Entertain...e,-Tyne-&-Wear

Maybe he just didnt like you spending your money on him,some guys are like that,they prefer to pay for everything so as not to inconvenience their lady

Respected Member
    Theres online menu's also on this one,my goodness,I just looked at the indian one,I am hungry

http://www.yell.com/find/s/Entertain...e,-Tyne-&-Wear
    Thanks Tawi2! You're very nice.
    When in doubt, mumble.

Guys from the north-east normally are

Respected Member
    Guys from the north-east normally are
    Oh you're from North East? I asked my boyfriend where Surrey is, he said it is next to London. I thought you are from there.
    When in doubt, mumble.

I am from the north-east,I just live in surrey because its easier to make money here for me anyway,the north-east is a fantastic part of the country to be honest,beaches,wide open areas of countryside,your a short distance from scotland,lots of history and the people are very,very friendly Just like cavite

Respected Member
    So I take it you know people from Cavite as well. A very friendly traveler you are.
    When in doubt, mumble.

people are very,very friendly Just like cavite

hiya!tawi2,im from cavite

Respected Member
    Hi Ate Ana, I was thinking of sending you a message in MSN but I was thinking you're probably busy.
    Take care po.xxx
    When in doubt, mumble.

I am from the north-east,I just live in surrey because its easier to make money here for me anyway,the north-east is a fantastic part of the country to be honest,beaches,wide open areas of countryside,your a short distance from scotland,lots of history and the people are very,very friendly Just like cavite
    tinood k tawi
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Thread Information