Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Seeking Good / Trustworthy Lawyer in Davao City / Surrounding Area

Hello,

My girl in Davao is now starting the process of trying to find a trustworthy Lawyer in Davao City. This is to deal with her annulment (from start to finish).

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is trustworthy and competent, particularly with regard to completing the annulment process correctly and smoothly?

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by New Shoes View Post
    Hello,

My girl in Davao is now starting the process of trying to find a trustworthy Lawyer in Davao City. This is to deal with her annulment (from start to finish).

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is trustworthy and competent, particularly with regard to completing the annulment process correctly and smoothly?

Many thanks.

Tell her to go first to PAO. Public Attorneys Office. She can get free legal aid about her situation. There are good lawyers in that office and she can have choices. They know some private lawyers too that specializes in annulment.

Florge is a dabawenya,her sis is a lawyer so I am sure she still has contacts in the city,failing that I know some quite influential people in the city having been visiting for almost 20 years,I can get you several reccomendations in the next day or two if you like?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Florge is a dabawenya,her sis is a lawyer so I am sure she still has contacts in the city,failing that I know some quite influential people in the city having been visiting for almost 20 years,I can get you several reccomendations in the next day or two if you like?
    That is excellent news. Yes, the next day or two will be fine. Thank you very much Tawi2.

Pennybarry. Thanks for you info too. I'll pass that on to her.

Thanks again,
    Dave

I will get you several names and numbers,but all will have been used by someone in the past so you know they have a decent enough reccomendation

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I will get you several names and numbers,but all will have been used by someone in the past so you know they have a decent enough reccomendation
    Hello.

OK Tawi2, I look forward to receiving the information.

Thanks again,
    Dave

Ok,this guy is good,very good,but good also equals expensive,he is the lawyer for MRDP(a world bank project)and they dont hire anyone unless they have impecable credentials and deliver the goods

Attourney Arnold Larena,

Office number (Davao)2223587
    Mobile number 09177001941

Wait till tommorrow,I will get you a few more,but ask your girl to give this guy a ring,This next one is mensa material,he is a practicing lawyer but also teaches law in Ataneo,he could have gotten the great train robbers off on a technicality,he knows all the loopholes

Attourney Fidel Valdez,

Office number (Davao)2730046
    Mobile number 09177045595

If you need any more just ask

Hi Tawi2,

Thanks for the latest info. I'll await further details as promised.

Thank you.
    Dave

Banned
    Awww... Tawi... you forgot... my Dad's a judge there too... hehehe...of course I still have some influence in Davao...

Anyway, New Shoes please tell your gf to see Atty. Tesiorna. His office is at Uyangeren Street, Villa Abrille Bldg, near Metrobank.

Since it's an annullment and I assume you want it to be "speedy"... go and see Atty. Alejandro Cobol. His office is at Claveria St., in front of Equitable Bank.. not sure what the building is called though.

Atty. Cobol is the best in Davao when it comes to annulment (according to my Dad). Also, my Dad said that your gf can instead go to his office in the Hall of Justice and he'll be very willing to help her out.

Please PM me for details.

Your dads a Judge in Davao

Banned
    Your dads a Judge in Davao
    yes sir... and been in the news once in a while...ehehe... don't tell anyone.

Its always good to know a friendly judge,I have needed them in the past on one or two occassions

Banned
    Its always good to know a friendly judge,I have needed them in the past on one or two occassions
    true... true... don't worry.. when in Davao, I can introduce you to him.

I am sure I know people he knows Florge,you know what Dabaw is like,one big social club,its all about networking

Banned
    I am sure I know people he knows Florge,you know what Dabaw is like,one big social club,its all about networking
    yeah, I'm sure you'll have common friends... And I agree, Davao is like a social club.. but most of the socialites I know during my heyday are somewhere else now.. we just get to see each other during Christmas... there was a time when I go to the bar to have fun and find schoolmates there.. so it felt like school with the disco lights... lol

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    yes sir... and been in the news once in a while...ehehe... don't tell anyone.
    hi florge? who is your dad in davao? what is ur surname? is it alright if i ask..

Quote Originally Posted by New Shoes View Post
    Hello,

Many thanks.
    im gonna ask my brother in law if his uncle is now acting as a lawyer bcoz he is a retired judge.
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini63 View Post
    hi florge? who is your dad in davao? what is ur surname? is it alright if i ask..
    hi! sent you a PM.

yeah, I'm sure you'll have common friends... And I agree, Davao is like a social club.. but most of the socialites I know during my heyday are somewhere else now.. we just get to see each other during Christmas... there was a time when I go to the bar to have fun and find schoolmates there.. so it felt like school with the disco lights... lol
    florge i think your dad knows JUDGE IBABAO and his retired now
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    florge i think your dad knows JUDGE IBABAO and his retired now
    yup.. he's my dad's kumpare.

Awww... Tawi... you forgot... my Dad's a judge there too... hehehe...of course I still have some influence in Davao...

Anyway, New Shoes please tell your gf to see Atty. Tesiorna. His office is at Uyangeren Street, Villa Abrille Bldg, near Metrobank.

Since it's an annullment and I assume you want it to be "speedy"... go and see Atty. Alejandro Cobol. His office is at Claveria St., in front of Equitable Bank.. not sure what the building is called though.

Atty. Cobol is the best in Davao when it comes to annulment (according to my Dad). Also, my Dad said that your gf can instead go to his office in the Hall of Justice and he'll be very willing to help her out.

Please PM me for details.

Hello Florge, Thanks for the information. I've send you a message

Robillo?Carpio?Did your pops own the Maguindanao hotel before?

Banned
    Robillo?Carpio?Did your pops own the Maguindanao hotel before?
    are you referring to the building where Atty. Cobol is at? yeah, it was the old Maguindanao hotel.. and no, we don't own it... hehehe...

Thread Information