Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You need to register on Adsense to get your publisher code.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Wow. this is very informative.

Mate of mine makes money using betting site bonuses with no risk at all and only a minimal outlay.

Although there is a small joining fee you will get that back within the first week - and his support is great

Dunno if anyone's seen it before, but here is the link to his bonus bagging site

PS If links ain't allowed, let me know and I will take it down.
    Last edited by KeithD; 31st May 2011 at 09:20.

I've removed the link as I explain how to do it on my Win2Win Racing site, the method has been around for years, it's a lot of messing, and over the years I've found most people who start doing it either give up due to the complexities of the T&C of each bookmaker, or they end up losing the money they made anyway. If you want to make consistent long term profits then use the Turbo Lays I supply.

Apologies for that - didn't know you have a racing website - just joined.

Banned
    Thanks for sharing this great thing, I really need to know this. Looking for more information regarding this..

I need to know more about those turbo lays things, try and work out how it works and what to do.

Ask on the Win2Win Racing forum for a start

This is nice... I have a blog but never tried advertising anything...
    >>--DonahMichael-->>

Thanks guru Win2Win i've learned some important notes how to update my website.... thanks.

Thanks for the tips boss..I do have a few blogs and some ads on them but it doesn't really earn that much. It's just so tiring most of the time to update blogs from time to time...

Use something like myarticlenetwork.com to get free daily content. Never post more than 2 per day though. You need backlinks, so use something like http://fiverr.com/xrumer__xrumer/cre...file-backlinks ... not really white hat, but it helps small blog owners It takes about 3-6 weeks for them to take effect.

Making money in the internet is not easy.
    Hubpages and squidoo can give you something but barely enough to get you to mcdonalds. Considerinf the time and effort one had to put in articles, it is not for me.
    I was unemployed for about a year when I came to UK and if I heard about search engine optimization then, life would have been easier.
    It is fairly easy as many people actually look for other to help with their backlinks, directory listing etc.
    My english is ok but it takes me a lot of time to make an article so I just hire someone to do it for me. I use best spinner to spin it and get more link juice.
    Bookmarking demon is ok but the problem is that I heard that your IP address can get banned.
    Most of all, the best way to earn money from a website is to make a website yourself. I did one only due to lack of time but at least I am in the top 5-7 of google with my target keyword.

SEO is quite easy...provided you have time. I wished I heard about that word when I first came to UK when I have loads of time in my hand.

I am working full time now so just touching and promoting my site every now and then.

The best way to make money on internet (billionaire/millionaire status) is to create a site of your own.

Others can work on articles but as I am not a native english speaker, it will take me time to create an article. I just outsorce on someone to do my articles for $1=100 words. Obviously he's American...cheap english labour.

Once he write articles, I just use thebestspinner when I have time. I'm a bit too lazy because I got to the first page with the keywords that I like.

One trick is to use bookmarking demon to bookmark articles (not directly on my site) because it may get penalized. It can also cause problem as it uses my IP address, private IP address is another cost and I don't want to have problem my IP address.

I mainly submit at squidoo because one submission and it's done. Hubpages is too much hard work for me in maintaining a score of 75? can't remember.

If I were in the Philippines, I could have done SEO more as it can earn me dollars/pounds but not now as I am earning the same anyway.

By the way, are signature links allowed in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by webclinician View Post
    By the way, are signature links allowed in this forum?
    Not if you intend to promote your business, if you want to do that you have to
    contact Admin and pay like everyone else.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Banned
    Sounds easy...I hope I can be successful like all of you. Thank you for the tips.

i have a site off my own and i am always at the top and do nothing
    maybe its what you sell
    but if anyone knows how i can bring in more income from owning a site please let me know
    Matt

Respected Member
    I had to get a web developer from the Philippines for a small business as I know nothing on how to make a website lol. They charged me $160 for design and slicing (whatever that means!). Haha, looked it up and it costs a fortune here to get someone to design a website for you. I'm just wondering if what the developer quoted for me was a reasonable deal? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bikramyogi View Post
    I had to get a web developer from the Philippines for a small business as I know nothing on how to make a website lol. They charged me $160 for design and slicing (whatever that means!). Haha, I looked it up and it costs a fortune here to get someone to design a website for you. I'm just wondering if what the developer quoted for me was a reasonable deal? Thanks!
    All depends on the size of the website and what you want doing to it. 160 dollars is around Ł100 I think, and for that price in the UK the website would be very basic with no more than a few pages.

I have a website that generates a few quid each month, won't post a link unless it's ok to do so

Tiger knows how to make money off the Internet! Trouble is, it's off me.

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post

I wouldn't bet on that

, Jamie ... I think you've been plumbing the depths tonight, while searching for posts to reply to, in dredging up an old thread which - on this page - contains the usernames of a number of chancers who have wound up getting banned for nosing around looking at ways of making a few quick bucks by trying to advertise on this website free of charge.

Hey Arthur, how did you know my website was plumbing related

Depths? The thread is at the top on the first page. Didn't know it was a breeding ground for chancers as I've just read it for the first time but if that's the case maybe it's best to close the thread altogether or even delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Depths? The thread is at the top on the first page. Didn't know it was a breeding ground for chancers as I've just read it for the first time but if that's the case maybe it's best to close the thread altogether or even delete it.
    ... Jamie, you misunderstand.

Like you, I'd been rummaging around for something to answer and just happened to come across your response to a query raised by a member 18 months' ago.

was all ... ... meant as more of a on my part really! It so happened I noticed there'd been a few opportunists, with "an eye to the main chance", snooping around on a bona fide topic raised by Keith himself.

No offence intended mate. Nor is there any need to close a thread appertaining to a subject initially introduced in good faith.

Hey, what about my website where you can buy all sorts of stuff which will be of absolutely no interest to anyone on here

Can I post a link so you can waste some time looking at stuff you neither need nor know what it is unless you're an engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... Jamie, you misunderstand.

Like you, I'd been rummaging around for something to answer and just happened to come across your response to a query raised by a member 18 months' ago.

was all ... ... meant as more of a on my part really! It so happened I noticed there'd been a few opportunists, with "an eye to the main chance", snooping around on a bona fide topic raised by Keith himself.

No offence intended mate. Nor is there any need to close a thread appertaining to a subject initially introduced in good faith.
    Sounded like you mods were on the warpath again but I wasn't offended, I was just making a point. That last message I sent, Arthur, was from my mobile so I couldn't add smileys to soften the tone.

hahahahaha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information