Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: i need help

i need help

hi i heared some of my friend told me that if i will going to submmit my requirement i need to attach also an NBI.SO THAT IS REALLY NEEDED??????I HOPE I GET SOME IDEA HERE...THANK U

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelylady View Post
    hi i heared some of my friend told me that if i will going to submmit my requirement i need to attach also an NBI.SO THAT IS REALLY NEEDED??????I HOPE I GET SOME IDEA HERE...THANK U
    You can submit as many docs as needed.

Police Clearance
    Barangay Clearance
    NBI

That will also helps Goodluck

It does help but not compulsory!
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    you can submit as many docs as needed.

Police clearance
    barangay clearance
    nbi

that will also helps Goodluck
    hi thank u for ur reply..why if i not going to submmit that docs they will going to denied me even im a wife already?

It`s not hard to obtain an NBI clearance not unless you`re hiding something
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    When i applied for visa, i was never asked for any NBI clearance and my application was fine.....
    But to be sure, you can just secure one and have it ready in case you will need to, when you apply.....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    when i applied for visa, i was never asked for any nbi clearance and my application was fine.....
    But to be sure, you can just secure one and have it ready in case you will need to, when you apply.....
    hi sophie thank u for ur reply and i get some idea also,i only doubt what my friend say to her cause i never read that on the checklist but anyway im not hiding something about myself that i need to be worried..i only ask if that is really required to every applicants,i will going to apply by september hopefully.

hi Lovelylady,

NBI Clearance isn't really compulsory when u applied for ur spouse visa but it's also an additional document and it will help ur application to prove to them that u dont have any impending cases or the like.

Goodluck with ur application..

Banned

Talking

i would get it because i am sure your hubby and you dont want any delay to your application you cant have enough evidence

Members have given their advices

I did include in my application though many additional docs maybe thats why i got mine within a week just a thought

Anyway, Goodluck dear
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Respected Member
    hi sophie thank u for ur reply and i get some idea also,i only doubt what my friend say to her cause i never read that on the checklist but anyway im not hiding something about myself that i need to be worried..i only ask if that is really required to every applicants,i will going to apply by september hopefully.
    You're welcome lovely lady and best of luck on your application in september
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Lovelylady welcome here!

As long as you have ALL the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS being asked in the application, you can never go wrong. Any additional documents are a BONUS/PLUS FACTOR .

Godd luck!

hello lovelylady, i think one way or the other you have to get an nbi clearance cause if your going to apply as a spouse of a foreign national in the department of foreign affairs (DFA) , i mean when you get a new passport in your husband's surname, one of their requirements is nbi clearance. This you can use then as one of your documents when you file for your visa application. And at least you will also feel that you have covered everything cause the embassy as they have said will verify your documents.

Thread Information