Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    Kevin waistline last may was 42" now its only 38"
    The guy who told me was there last month,he is due to visit next week,I will tell him to take a tape-measure remember,whatever happens in life you can always make a joke about it,it doesnt change the situation but sometimes for me at least it stops tears from falling,its never as bad as it seems while there is still a breath in your body k?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    My family will take care of them...same as they loved Kevin and supported us since the 15th
    my cousins assured me about the children... just hope that things will be better this week for Kevin. My main priority is Kevin and the children. You know how much i love Kevin and I wont let him stay much longer in that placed. My children, yes im soooo worried about them...but I want to commit myself on the 29th so that Kevin will be out soon. You know how much pain I have in my heart to just think about leaving my children...especially my six weeks old baby
    Good to hear that your kids will be in good hands, indeed it's always our family we can count on in times of need....bless them
    Continue being tough as you are now, just roll with the punches...things will be better in time, just keep the faith....
    And i commend you for being such a great wife and mom, you are one tough woman charlene.....
    Never underestimate your strength, you'll be surprised at how strong you really are and how stronger you can be....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    My wife died,left my son when he was 6 years old,her only worries were for him and not herself so I know how your feeling,but your going to be lucky,your going to see your children again,be strong for them,you can crumble and sob when your on your own but when your with the kids always be strong,they pick up vibrations from their parents.I heard that prison allows conjugal visits for male prisoners on saturday nights but not for female in case they get pregnant smile,its never as bad as it seems
    its Friday...Saturday and sunday are for the children. if i wil be detained, ill be with the females i will not be allowed to see Kevin if no visitor for both of us.

Sorry to hear about ur wife. Im trying to be strong to my children, but once they are as sleep then my hearts cry. im just really hoping that the truth will come out very soon. its not only about the case being dismissed...but to clean our names and to get those who are really doing wrong

My son always reminds me of something Christopher Robin said to Winnie the Pooh "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." some of us summon up incredible reserves of inner strength when the odds are insurmountable,and we conquer them,you just have to dig deep sometimes.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Its always best to cry in the dark charlene,I do it sometimes though I have an advantage over you as my mascara or eye-shadow doesnt run I call it "Controlled-crying" Dont worry about that,its just your heart shedding pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Good to hear that your kids will be in good hands, indeed it's always our family we can count on in times of need....bless them
    Continue being tough as you are now, just roll with the punches...things will be better in time, just keep the faith....
    And i commend you for being such a great wife and mom, you are one tough woman charlene.....
    Never underestimate your strength, you'll be surprised at how strong you really are and how stronger you can be....
    ...honestly i never realised ill be this strong. but then, since that thing happened to us i promised to myself that i wil do everything to give the justice we deserved and same as to be a courageous wife for Kevin and the children. Maybe because i love him soooo much that i am willing to do everything for him. When I met Kevin we made a vow that we will do everything for each other, and our love will stay stronger no matter what, who he was...what he will become...and we want our children to see that no storm can make our family destroyed

Respected Member
    ...honestly i never realised ill be this strong. but then, since that thing happened to us i promised to myself that i wil do everything to give the justice we deserved and same as to be a courageous wife for Kevin and the children. Maybe because i love him soooo much that i am willing to do everything for him. When I met Kevin we made a vow that we will do everything for each other, and our love will stay stronger no matter what, who he was...what he will become...and we want our children to see that no storm can make our family destroyed
    Very well said charlene Keep it up and you'll be just fine
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Very well said charlene Keep it up and you'll be just fine
    http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n...Filipino_jail/

thanks god as the swindonadvert made a follow up on kevins...i hope Mr. Wills can get help

Banned

thanks god as the swindonadvert made a follow up on kevins...i hope Mr. Wills can get help
    Tried it but Page not found

Have you tried to make settlement with complainants before hearing? Sorry to ask. I am just thinking if may help you cleared.

Banned

Try this one http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n..._jail/?ref=rss

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Tried it but Page not found

Have you tried to make settlement with complainants before hearing? Sorry to ask. I am just thinking if may help you cleared.
    honestly...we dont have any complainants left from 18 complainants during the INQUEST , then after the resolutio the Judge only accepted 3 complainants...then 3 weeks ago when those 3 heard about kevins heart attack they contacted me and back out already.

I was happy that time then till now our motion to dismiss the case doesnt have any resolution yet. I heard that these may take 3 months more. o hope i can just exchange myself for kevin. went there today...so excited to see him, had a great time but once the bell rang for the visitors to leave Kevin started crying. my heart really broke into pieces looking at him crying and worried.

I hope things will be alright very soon as i dont understand nomore.

Banned
    honestly...we dont have any complainants left from 18 complainants during the INQUEST , then after the resolutio the Judge only accepted 3 complainants...then 3 weeks ago when those 3 heard about kevins heart attack they contacted me and back out already.

I was happy that time then till now our motion to dismiss the case doesnt have any resolution yet. I heard that these may take 3 months more. o hope i can just exchange myself for kevin. went there today...so excited to see him, had a great time but once the bell rang for the visitors to leave Kevin started crying. my heart really broke into pieces looking at him crying and worried.

I hope things will be alright very soon as i dont understand nomore.

That will be great if there's no more complainants.
    That will make you cleared soon.
    It's a big plus to your case.
    I have been a complainant before when we filed a case against our agency.
    We were 20 applicants for Taiwan before but 19 of us has no receipt.
    I was the only one with receipt so they(19) backed out.
    I had settlement offered but I refused as my lawyer at POEA advised me to refuse any money.
    I won the case in the end and got more than they offered me for settlement.
    I got 130k and was really happy for that!
    Goodluck!!!

Respected Member

That's good news, i hope they'll be able to help in any way possible....

That's good news, i hope they'll be able to help in any way possible....
    oh...i was told that there might be some reporters from the UK coming to look at the case and attend the arraignment tomorrow. i hope there are some people who would really check on the case coz there is no complainant anymore and why the case is not yet dismissed.

aside to that...oh the big day is tomorrow as i will know if i will be detained or not while waiting for the dismissal of the case

oh...i was told that there might be some reporters from the UK coming to look at the case and attend the arraignment tomorrow. i hope there are some people who would really check on the case coz there is no complainant anymore and why the case is not yet dismissed.

aside to that...oh the big day is tomorrow as i will know if i will be detained or not while waiting for the dismissal of the case
    Good luck with that...Sounds like you are really under a lot of pressure..

My main priority as a foreigner in this country is to keep a very very low profile in regards business etc.
    I'm rarely at the shop front and when I am, I'm masquerading as a customer.
    I never deal directly with Filipino`s (except family and the guy that owns our sari sari store) and would like to suggest to you that you ask your other half to do something similar in future should he wish to stay.

My thoughts are with you...Hang in there.

Its always best to cry in the dark charlene,I do it sometimes though I have an advantage over you as my mascara or eye-shadow doesnt run I call it "Controlled-crying" Dont worry about that,its just your heart shedding pain.
    ohhhhh arraignment was cancelled! Move to 12 August. We were told that NO FISCAL AVAILABLE. So another 13 days of wondering and paranism
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Its not 13 more days or paranoia,thats negative,its 13 more days of seeing the kids,living a life as close to normalcy as you can get at the moment,its 13 more days of hope and freedomLook at it in a positive light always

Its not 13 more days or paranoia,thats negative,its 13 more days of seeing the kids,living a life as close to normalcy as you can get at the moment,its 13 more days of hope and freedomLook at it in a positive light always
    hummm got your point tawi2 hey been out for quite a while huh?
    Anyway im happier now coz im able to see Kevin everyday. I volunteer myself at the city jail to be a teacher for detainees. Kevin and I realised instead on being down about the case and since we cant get any trial yet, we just help the BJMP with thier programs. I am now teaching the detainees together with Kevin, same as helping them to promote their livelihood programs. This also helps Kevin to lessen his depression inside since he can now see me more often. I stay there from 9 am til 5pm.
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Thats better,lots of people would just curl up and accept their fate,dont be like that,as long as your drawing breath theres always somehow you can overcome a problem or a way to ease your situation in a way,however slight.Its not forever,its a temporary blip on lifes radar

Thats better,lots of people would just curl up and accept their fate,dont be like that,as long as your drawing breath theres always somehow you can overcome a problem or a way to ease your situation in a way,however slight.Its not forever,its a temporary blip on lifes radar
    very wise advise I will take a note of that tawi2.

Most of the times life is really strange...i think, but because of all these trials coming to us really teaches me to be more patient and most importantly believe in what is right

Being positive(and the ability to rattle off 200 words a minute)has gotten me out of one or two sticky situations in the past in various places,we all get through in the end,its just when and how,once your beaten mentally thats the end of the game.

Being positive(and the ability to rattle off 200 words a minute)has gotten me out of one or two sticky situations in the past in various places,we all get through in the end,its just when and how,once your beaten mentally thats the end of the game.
    saya seluruhnya bersetuju tentang itu ! Very well said...

Good result today?

Charlene waiting to find out the court results today.

Pls tell us the news charlene...
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Banned

Help From The British Embassy In Manila... DREAM ON..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    A good Philippine lawyer and the British Embassy are the only ones who can help......unless you want us to start digging a tunnel
    Firstly, do not hold out any hope of assistance from the British Embassy in Manila. They are nothing more than a bunch of civil servants; the sort of people one would meet at council offices in the UK.. They are enjoying a life style beyond their means, bankrolled by the UK taxpayer.

My 13 year sojourn in the Philippines was spent in the employment of a multinational corporation. However I used to attend British Chamber of Commerce meetings at HM Ambassadors residence in Forbes Park where British companies used to contribute to a "distress" fund. This was usually to buy tickets for down and out Brits so they could return to blighty.

I am assuming that your company registration and documentation was in order with the DTI, and that you had the legal capacity to trade and engage in business in the Philippines..?? If it was/is, then I would recommend you join the British Chamber of Commerce in Manila. It's a bit late maybe, but it will allow you to network, and meet other Brit's engaged in business in the Philippines.

Recruitment agencies are very exposed to complaints from their clients. Usually the issue boils down to compensation. Just how much are you willing to pay to make these problems go away..??

Keep it simple, open a grocery shop selling food and dry goods on a cash basis..

bystander

Quote Originally Posted by bystander09 View Post
    Firstly, do not hold out any hope of assistance from the British Embassy in Manila. They are nothing more than a bunch of civil servants; the sort of people one would meet at council offices in the UK.. They are enjoying a life style beyond their means, bankrolled by the UK taxpayer.

My 13 year sojourn in the Philippines was spent in the employment of a multinational corporation. However I used to attend British Chamber of Commerce meetings at HM Ambassadors residence in Forbes Park where British companies used to contribute to a "distress" fund. This was usually to buy tickets for down and out Brits so they could return to blighty.

I am assuming that your company registration and documentation was in order with the DTI, and that you had the legal capacity to trade and engage in business in the Philippines..?? If it was/is, then I would recommend you join the British Chamber of Commerce in Manila. It's a bit late maybe, but it will allow you to network, and meet other Brit's engaged in business in the Philippines.

Recruitment agencies are very exposed to complaints from their clients. Usually the issue boils down to compensation. Just how much are you willing to pay to make these problems go away..??

Keep it simple, open a grocery shop selling food and dry goods on a cash basis..

bystander
    Thanks alot bystander...totally agree bout the embassy people they wont do much as you would expect. At the end of the day it is still depend on me...where and how to get FCO get their ass to check with our case

About the case...i will not paying anyone back as we are not a recruitment agency...all my clients who were affected with the case and have their VISA applications on pending status due to the closure of my company will get their money as we have a refund policy. However, with the CIDG no way every a single penny they do not deserved as I do not believe in bribery

Just hoping that the next coming weeks will be best in our interest as four months without being set to the court nor havent had an arraignment is much nothing but looks only to extortion

After this...well not planning to set another business here in the Philippines. Im not taking another risk for Kevin to be in this situation again. As i think having a foreigner here is only for others to extract every bit of centavo. Most people see you guys here as investment...not as human but some sort of currency

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information