Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Your handing yourself in next wednesday?If theres any developments in the case once your offline and they are passed on to me then I will keep people here updated.
    yes I will...im going to ask my daughter to post here to keep you all updated

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Anyway Kevin and I will give the names to Carlos for him to pass the updates on...but hopefully all the blogs will still continue...

but im crossing my fingers that the case will be dismissed on wednesday

Banned
    You might know me But my job used to involve looking for people,details are easy to get,its a small world
    Quote Originally Posted by ca143 View Post
    But my job used to involve looking for people,details are easy to get,its a small world...r u a detective????
    Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    his not...i think he is a reporter
    Hmmm Tawi!!! If you are a reporter, can you please provide me some info on the other side. Where are the 7 principle complainants? where are the rest 393? Are they willing to give their statements and testimony publicly? I hear and read only one side. That would be fair enough if we hear both side isn't it?

BTW, when it comes to sympathy, I have loads of it. I sympatize Charlene kids specially. But also I sympatize those who were telling they were victimized. I have some friends who had experience scam and had tears with them.

Looking forward Tawi

Banned
    Anyway Kevin and I will give the names to Carlos for him to pass the updates on...but hopefully all the blogs will still continue...

but im crossing my fingers that the case will be dismissed on wednesday
    It will be... don't worry...

Respected Member
    You might know me But my job used to involve looking for people,details are easy to get,its a small world
    So you're a private investigator, i knew it! lol
    Are you by any chance a hit man as well? lol just kidding
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    So you're a private investigator, i knew it! lol
    Are you by any chance a hit man as well? lol just kidding
    Maybe he's a spy from M15 Or Home Office?
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Hmmm Tawi!!! If you are a reporter, can you please provide me some info on the other side. Where are the 7 principle complainants? where are the rest 393? Are they willing to give their statements and testimony publicly? I hear and read only one side. That would be fair enough if we hear both side isn't it?

BTW, when it comes to sympathy, I have loads of it. I sympatize Charlene kids specially. But also I sympatize those who were telling they were victimized. I have some friends who had experience scam and had tears with them.

Looking forward Tawi
    Agree to you Ms. Penny reminds me about my friends in San Mateo, when I shared her story (Charlene case) seems she knew some fellow been involved to it anyway let's just hope and pray will resolve soon

Mr.Tawi2 you're amazing I can vote you as Senator for 2010 Phil Election
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Maybe he's a spy from M15 Or Home Office?
    hmmmm could be
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

hmmmm could be
    Hello...i went to see Kevin today and he looks good (thankfully), but the his court order to be hospitalized is not yet released (gosh its been 20 days now we are waiting for his confinement as he really needs it badly). Im still worried for the 29th as there is a big possibility that I will be joining Kevin, just too worried about the children especially my six weeks old baby.

Im glad that the UK newspaper Swindon ADvert made another follow up report on Kevin's case

Is there any way his mum can come over and look after the children?Even for a short while?
    they are old already and dont want to ask favor from them...their views towards Filipinos isnt good. I dont want to fight with them nor to cause problem as what is more important with me is Kevin and the children

Respected Member
    Hello...i went to see Kevin today and he looks good (thankfully), but the his court order to be hospitalized is not yet released (gosh its been 20 days now we are waiting for his confinement as he really needs it badly). Im still worried for the 29th as there is a big possibility that I will be joining Kevin, just too worried about the children especially my six weeks old baby.

Im glad that the UK newspaper Swindon ADvert made another follow up report on Kevin's case
    Thats good to hear charlene, hopefully soon, the court will grant him the hospital confinement he badly needed......
    Just be strong and don't wallow in fear of whats gonna happen on the 29th, just keep on praying that everything will be ok....
    As with your kids, i suppose you can ask help from your family members/relatives or friends or godparents perhaps, to look out for them in the meantime....
    This is the time you need them the most and i suppose they would be willing to help you in any way possible.....
    I wish you and your family well.....stay strong, never entertain fear, weakness nor hopelessness.....and always remember, this too shall pass...

I understand that.
    Anyway i spoke with my cousins today that if i will be detained my children will be under their costudy....

Respected Member
    Thats good He is putting weight on though,all that coke he is drinking 1.5 litres a day?I think I drink that in a month He was in the automobile industry wasnt he?Mechanic or engineer?What about the childrens godparents?Have you registered them with the british embassy?Speak to the embassy if you think your going to be taken into custody regarding the children.
    you really know too much.......

Thats good to hear charlene, hopefully soon, the court will grant him the hospital confinement he badly needed......
    Just be strong and don't wallow in fear of whats gonna happen on the 29th, just keep on praying that everything will be ok....
    As with your kids, i suppose you can ask help from your family members/relatives or friends or godparents perhaps, to look out for them in the meantime....
    This is the time you need them the most and i suppose they would be willing to help you in any way possible.....
    I wish you and your family well.....stay strong, never entertain fear, weakness nor hopelessness.....and always remember, this too shall pass...
    Thanks alot sophie....

Your cousins will look after them,extended family,you know that,utang na loob.
    My family will take care of them...same as they loved Kevin and supported us since the 15th

Charlene,the main thing is always the childrens welfare,first priority,everything else will be sorted once the dust has settled and the wheels start grinding,once the children are fine you can think more clearly.
    my cousins assured me about the children... just hope that things will be better this week for Kevin. My main priority is Kevin and the children. You know how much i love Kevin and I wont let him stay much longer in that placed. My children, yes im soooo worried about them...but I want to commit myself on the 29th so that Kevin will be out soon. You know how much pain I have in my heart to just think about leaving my children...especially my six weeks old baby

Thats good He is putting weight on though,all that coke he is drinking 1.5 litres a day?I think I drink that in a month He was in the automobile industry wasnt he?Mechanic or engineer?What about the childrens godparents?Have you registered them with the british embassy?Speak to the embassy if you think your going to be taken into custody regarding the children.
    in contradictory...Kevin had lost more than 6 kilos since he got detained. But since July im not sending Kevin coke as he is taking medications for his TB. He was at the production (BMW). Children were not registered as british coz embassy said they cant same case with David Scott's wife.

I was told his stomach was getting bigger because every single day you send one of the maids in with 1.5 litres of coke
    maybe last month... I send 5 litters of water everyday now as i dont let him drink coke coz of his medicines. Besides dont have enough to give him treats

I send him foods three times a day and gives him a proper diet so he get well very soon

I was told his stomach was getting bigger because every single day you send one of the maids in with 1.5 litres of coke
    Kevin waistline last may was 42" now its only 38"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information