Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Red face So we had the sex talk..

Hi Guy's,

I've been meaning to make this post for the last day or so but kind of thought it too personal, but then after reading through some of the older posts.. I thought, what the heck!!

My new girl "Rizza" and I have been meeting up online every day since we met, whether it be for a five hour conversation marothon or a half hour chat. And only in the last couple of days did we approach the subject of sex! Mainly because of some things one of her cousins had told her about what some western men go to Cebu for and of course those obvious fears..

So anyway, Rizza is a virgin. And she wants to remain one until she marries. Something I know is not uncommon in the phils from the many accounts of courtships I have read on this forum. And I am happy to respect that and I told her that I will not be expecting any sexual relations or make her think that she needs to perform whatever to keep me interested (trust me, I'm interested no matter how long I wait).. Trying to be a gentleman!

However.. Rizza has said she would be happy to share a hotel room with me. Although I have not yet gotten round to discussing the type of room (large bed or two singles) that we wll be staying in and from what point after we meet in person.

We also discussed staying at her uncles (where she currently lives - thanks Florge), mainly as I did not want her to think she had to stay with me from the first day we meet in person! And although nothing is final, it remains an option for the first few days..

But her uncle lives in Barili, not Cebu city! From what I see on the internet, not much besides a really nice waterfall and a beach there. No cafes, places to go on dates, plus it is a good trek to Cebu city so not really worth travelling to and from every day!

So I would like to pick the brains of some of you guy's, especially the ladies who have been in the position of Rizza. Did you sleep with your husband (then boyfriend) in the same bed (no sex) from early on.. Or would that be rushing things?? The reason I ask is my previous experience has been with english girls and virginity was never an issue (well, not since school).

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    in the same bed (no sex)
    Same bed, no sex? In a monastery perhaps, and not even sure..... I have had the same type of discussion with my gf recently, with the notable difference that she is a widow with three children, so her virginity is an old souvenir....

I do not mean to spoil the whole thing but I found on the Internet the story of a Frenchman who married a Pinay from Ormoc long ago and he says that very often a virgin about to get married with a western man surrenders her virginity to a local boy because it will hurt less (the old size story...). And this was confirmed to me by several sources!

By the way, if your gf is a real virgin, I would be surprised if there was no chaperone around..

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    Same bed, no sex? ..
    Happens to married couples every night
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

will never been kiss never been touch but totally damaged
    all things are possible!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

ur funny boss
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Banned

By the way, if your gf is a real virgin, I would be surprised if there was no chaperone around..
    Not yet gone into that much! Although, when we travel to see her parents, her Tita is also coming along

So... But I have no reason not to believe her! Not that it would have made much difference for me And she is 25, and living away from her parents...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    will never been kiss never been touch but totally damaged
    She has had boyfriends... Just chose to keep one thing till she got married.

Respected Member
    My hubby's first 3 visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around
    and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i drive back home....
    On his 4th and 5th visit, we were engaged already so he stayed at our house, with my family's approval of course.....
    And when he came back again for our wedding, with his parents, they all stayed in our house as well....

It's best to respect her views and values.....she will appreciate and love you more for that
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

its best to respect her and her views,why not have a room with 2 single beds or 2 single rooms.

the more she gets to know you and trust you,you will soon be sharing a bed but let her make the desicion!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Not yet gone into that much! Although, when we travel to see her parents, her Tita is also coming along

So... But I have no reason not to believe her! Not that it would have made much difference for me And she is 25, and living away from her parents...

You can believe her for sure, I encountered virgins aged more than 40 on FH.... but that's perhaps too much!

Remember, anal means she is still a virgin
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Can't cope with that!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

all things are possible!

Respected Member
    LOL
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Banned
    Too... Many..... scouse...... jokes.............

If she said that sex is sacred and wants to save it til marriage, then please respect her...

Banned

surely its time for mark 3 then

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    My hubby's first few visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i go back home....

It's best to respect her views and values.....she will appreciate and love you more for that

Ditto!

I remembered, my brother said to him:
    "I love my sister very much so please respect her. It's my way or the highway!" hahaha... -

Banned

Talking

what about bj training thats the route i would take

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    surely its time for mark 3 then
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    what about bj training thats the route i would take
    lol!
    all things are possible!

My hubby's first 3 visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around
    and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i drive back home....
    On his 4th and 5th visit, we were engaged already so he stayed at our house, with my family's approval of course.....
    And when he came back again for our wedding, with his parents, they all stayed in our house as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    If she said that sex is sacred and wants to save it til marriage, then please respect her...
    Well said!

Banned
    My hubby's first 3 visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i go back home....
    Thanks for the info..

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    its best to respect her and her views,why not have a room with 2 single beds or 2 single rooms.

the more she gets to know you and trust you,you will soon be sharing a bed but let her make the desicion!
    I was edging to a budget hotel with 2 rooms?? At least for a few days in cebu city???

You can believe her for sure, I encountered virgins aged more than 40 on FH.... but that's perhaps too much!
    Oh, I do... I trust this girl 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Don't worry, I am in no hurry

Respected Member
    Get to know her more first and enjoy each other's company in a more wholesome way, lol
    I'm sure she's worth the wait northerner

yes Clinton said he never had sex with that monica whats her face

first night i met the misses, i slept in a bedroom on my own at the misses place, only 2 bedroom house, but the next night we slept in the same bed , because most of her family had come to visit, and most of them had to sleep in the other room and on the floor , they were squashed like sardines, but nothing went on btw us , as her 3yr old little gal was btw us both

then the next day her dad came to visit, told me about his gun collection

Is the uncle a virgin

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Is the uncle a virgin
    An virgin, I would think so...

goodluck to both of you!!!
    all things are possible!

goodluck to both of you!!!
    They dont need luck VB,what they need are implements of prevention,nope,not the morning after pill,thats so yesterday,get the local blacksmith to knock you up a pair if His'N'Her chastity belts,yeah,they come in male and female models(and get the uncle some sort of "Butt Bung")One tip,they need oiling regular otherwise they get rusty from "Body-fluids"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Well,

I may rock the boat a little, but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.

If she does not want to lose her virginity, both people should avoid sleeping in the same room.

Separate rooms are better as there are no awkward moments.

Men should be gentlemen; a lady will make her decision when she feels comfortable.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information