Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    [/SIZE]

lol your 22/o that time and me 29/o that time but still under family pressure lol and walking in robinson mall NO holding hands
    Holding hands in Robinsons The shame of it what if you had been seen by a neighbour actually "Holding hands"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

babaero si tawi lol
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Holding hands in Robinsons The shame of it what if you had been seen by a neighbour actually "Holding hands"
    yai patay ako sa family ko tawi
    all things are possible!

Your family would kill you?You could have always worn gloves Jayzee,I lived in asia for years,I was always very talkative,you know how people are,I used to get around a bit

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    babaero si tawi lol
    No,I was just friendly

first time i stayed with my wife in an apartment we slept in the same bed with no sex for two weeks, drove us both crazy but earned a lot of brownie points with the respect i showed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Tawiwi lol my inquisitive mind would like to ask you: NAKAILANG GF'S ka na nga ba!!!???? Kasi parang ang dami naman eh!
    Chinese -
    Hongkongers -
    Pinay -
    Taiwanese -
    Japanese -
    Bayots -
    etc etc...

hahaha!!!
    That is Tawi2!!!.... As to plants he is like the perennial!!!
    That is better to have plenty of gf's as long as it is before marriage than after...
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven View Post
    first time i stayed with my wife in an apartment we slept in the same bed with no sex for two weeks, drove us both crazy but earned a lot of brownie points with the respect i showed her.
    wow! such self-control

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    wow! such self-control
    Well done!

Banned
    Now that might get me into a bit of bother, as I like to sleep in the spoons position

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturo View Post
    So.. thats why there are "fewer " virgins........ hats off to yer mate
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Tawiwi lol my inquisitive mind would like to ask you: NAKAILANG GF'S ka na nga ba!!!???? Kasi parang ang dami naman eh!
    Chinese -
    Hongkongers -
    Pinay -
    Taiwanese -
    Japanese -
    Bayots -
    etc etc...

hahaha!!!
    Good question
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

A gentleman never tells,more than one

Banned

Talking

At the end of the day northener your gf might want to measure you up and i mean the be gentle with her

but if all else fails on every corner in the city in every bar you can rent a girl for a few hours you never know you might even fall in love with HERbut at least you know shes not a virgin

Respected Member
    A gentleman never tells,more than one
    a guilty conscience needs to confess, lol lol
    Nah, just kidding....better keep it to yourself, she might be reading

HE might be reading you mean,I am expecting Fated to pop in at any moment I aint got a conscience guilty or otherwise

Respected Member
    HE might be reading you mean,I am expecting Fated to pop in at any moment I aint got a conscience guilty or otherwise
    Ok, "HE" then, as you wish lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information