Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    There is always Pamela you can rely on......
    I just thought of this.. Delayed reaction here!.. Got it!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Why does sex always enter into it?Truthfully,why not just get to know each other as friends,why cant you just hang out as mates and see where it leads?Its a little too soon to be declaring undying love to each other isnt it? How long have you known her?Hinay hinay lang
    Korek ka jan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    There is always Pamela you can rely on......
    im lost?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Hi Northener,

I have read different views from different people of different backgrounds. I agree with some comments that they hold on to their virginity until the marriage. To some that were not able to wait, then so be it.

Based on your situation, you already had talked about sex with your gf. So more or less you both has known how one feels with each other.. We can't give the exact advices on here as you are the one concerned. But anyway, i agree with Aposhark comments, if you want to avoid having sex then get separate rooms. It is still tempting if you get 2 beds but still in the same room.

As long as strong love connects to both of you then sleeping in the same bed without sex is uncontrollable. Unless it is a platonic love..

BTW is this your first time to meet each other?. I have known a filipina who has been chatting with her bf for more than 6 months but they never talk about sex. She said it was only mentioned perhaps in one of their chats and one email so they got ideas on their own views about the subject. When they first met because her bf met her in her country, they easily got along well with each other and staying in one room was not a big deal for them. I suppose they are both matured enough to handle the given situation and so they just carry on what they feel with each one. Now they are already married and have a daughter. Love is so strong that no room for malice or whatsoever was given on that first meeting.

Just my views. No offence to anyone.

Best of luck.

Cheers!
    Well, for staying in the city I think we might both get our own room now. although to get to know each other better first and also to get to know her family. It has been confirmed I will be staying with her at her uncles. And I am sre we will share a room there... Along with a ton of nephews and nieces (I've seen the little tikes in the background on the webcam)

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    This thread had taken me 2 years back. back at the time when fiancee and I are about to meet and had a discussion on sex..

What he told me was, he wouldn't force it if I don't want to.. and I would have to ask if I want to have sex... it was comforting for me at that time.. he kept reassuring me that he's not coming over for the sex.. but coming over to get to know me, meet my friends and my family.. and see if I am still the same person online and off... I appreciated him for that and I looked forward to meeting him in person.

Northerner, Rizza is in a difficult situation. She is trying to gauge if you are the one for her, and also trying not to pressure herself to give up her virginity just so you won't "leave" her for not having sex. Support her on that. Let her decide for herself and respect her decision. To be frank with you, she is actually considering it since she wanted to discuss it with you. Meaning, she may be thinking that you're the one. But don't put your hopes too high.

Stay at her uncle's for a few days.. just so she'll get comfortable with you around. Let her feel that you are after her as a person, and not the sex. And when you decide to go elsewhere, the sex may or may not happen. But as what the others have said, let her decide on it.

This shouldn't be a difficult issue for you coz I think you're not after the sex anyway. You're coming here to get to know Rizza on a deeper, more personal level so, whether you'll be staying in a hotel alone or with her, sex should not be an issue.

Right?
    Florge, I think everyone on this Forum knows that if I went to the phils for sex there are far easier (and cheaper) ways to get it! Plus, I have already made it clear to Rizza that I am happy to come and leave the phils without having sex and I won't be expecting it. I also made it clear (I hope) that sex is not a requirement for me to take things further..

Why does sex always enter into it?Truthfully,why not just get to know each other as friends,why cant you just hang out as mates and see where it leads?Its a little too soon to be declaring undying love to each other isnt it? How long have you known her?Hinay hinay lang
    Ahh, Tawi2. I'm still trying to take it slow

But we are both adults who have been in these situations before (Me and Rizza, no ideas anyone) and I think we both realise that a relationship requires two people working towards the same goal. I think we both want to find someone to love, trust and marry. And right now we are just working things out and seeing if that is us together...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Florge, I think everyone on this Forum knows that if I went to the phils for sex there are far easier (and cheaper) ways to get it! Plus, I have already made it clear to Rizza that I am happy to come and leave the phils without having sex and I won't be expecting it. I also made it clear (I hope) that sex is not a requirement for me to take things further..
    Oh goodie!!! just assure and reassure her once the topic is being discussed again... that's how "makulit" women are.. we need reassurance on even the minutest of things...

Good luck, and I'm happy for you!

Is it Pinay speed-dating

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Plus, this way I get to live with a real pinoy family, try real pinoy food and live (for a few days) in another culture

Not the fake, McHotel activities I usually end up doing

Banned
    Is it Pinay speed-dating
    No, that was my ex

A "Real" pinoy family be afraid,be VERY afraid

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    LOL@Tawi... don't scare him!

Banned
    I already am.....

Well, for staying in the city I think we might both get our own room now. although to get to know each other better first and also to get to know her family. It has been confirmed I will be staying with her at her uncles.
    Yeah that would be a great idea!. You will avoid the temptation. And have a separate room as well. A filipina was visited by her foreign bf also staying with her Aunt. She has cousins and nieces living with them as well. The bf was given the guest room which the Aunt had suggested but stayed in that house for the whole duration of his stay. That was his first visit ( no sex). They have both agreed on that. The second time was she went abroad on fiancee visa. Now, they are happily married..

Best of luck!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

I already am.....

I stayed in a single room in the middle of Cebu,just off fuente Osmena with a guy I met at sabong,there was no aircon and a zillion kids,and him and his wife and me and a random old lady who was a distant auntI stayed there for two days,had a great time

They dont need luck VB,what they need are implements of prevention,nope,not the morning after pill,thats so yesterday,get the local blacksmith to knock you up a pair if His'N'Her chastity belts,yeah,they come in male and female models(and get the uncle some sort of "Butt Bung")One tip,they need oiling regular otherwise they get rusty from "Body-fluids"
    hehe nice one tawi
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    That would include my sister then!
    Sorry, I'm already married and don't want to see my wife holding a big pair of scissors

Banned
    I stayed in a single room in the middle of Cebu,just off fuente Osmena with a guy I met at sabong,there was no aircon and a zillion kids,and him and his wife and me and a random old lady who was a distant auntI stayed there for two days,had a great time
    Was thinking I had better make sure the kids overdose on chocolate, so they sleep for longer than 4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Well,

I may rock the boat a little, but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.

If she does not want to lose her virginity, both people should avoid sleeping in the same room.

Separate rooms are better as there are no awkward moments.

Men should be gentlemen; a lady will make her decision when she feels comfortable.
    agree! when i first meet my bf (now husband) he booked me another room but still i ended of going home because i was scared of my family in friends if they knows im stayed in hotel with him even we are in separate room.
    all things are possible!

The the word 'SEX' in the title, and the thread goes on and on and ......
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Plus, this way I get to live with a real pinoy family, try real pinoy food and live (for a few days) in another culture

Not the fake, McHotel activities I usually end up doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    LOL@Tawi... don't scare him!
    I already am.....

lol... Oh you will love Philippines to bits, I assure you that!

Have a happy & safe trip!!!

Banned
    My next thread will be entitled "The Best Pinoy Airline.. SEX!"

My next thread will be entitled "The Best Pinoy Airline.. SEX!"
    Cebu Pacific even though I was flying PAL earlier this year and a cebu pacific flight was grounded as we waited due to the discovery of a foetus blocking the toilet

Banned
    No sex too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Totally agree, now that's a true gentleman
    Thank you Sophie.

Apart from anything else, it could be the lady who gets amorous and makes the first move - but she may not want to be too quick and could regret going too fast and lose her virginity too early.

Having two rooms means that when both people agree to share a bed, the moment for both people is heightened, planned for and becomes more special.

IMHO, it is not just men who get horny, it takes two to tango.
    Tango-ing at the right time with no misunderstandings or pressure should lead to much more passion.........

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    agree! when i first meet my bf (now husband) he booked me another room but still i ended of going home because i was scared of my family in friends if they knows im stayed in hotel with him even we are in separate room.

Lol, I stayed at my brother's house in Bulacan while he was booked in a hotel room (my curfew was midnight).
    When we went home in Bicol to introduce him to my mom, he stayed at the hotel again and I have to go home before 9PM!!!doh Ahhhh!!! it was so so difficult! For goodness sake I was 22y/o that time!!!

Banned
    I said the same thing to my "missus"

Funny thing is...........we all like it
    - It's why we are all here

I had a pinay girlfriend once,I remember waiting five weeks to even hold her hand
    Florge,having me as their guest even for two nights probably stopped that couple from having a zillion and ONE kids I was the ultimate contraceptive

Banned
    I had a pinay girlfriend once,I remember waiting five weeks to even hold her hand
    Florge,having me as their guest even for two nights probably stopped that couple from having a zillion and ONE kids I was the ultimate contraceptive
    So I take it the husband spurrned your advances, eh?

Banned
    LOL... you have served your purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Lol, I stayed at my brother's house in Bulacan while he was booked in a hotel room (my curfew was midnight).
    When we went home in Bicol to introduce him to my mom, he stayed at the hotel again and I have to go home before 9PM!!!doh Ahhhh!!! it was so so difficult! For goodness sake I was 22y/o that time!!!

lol your 22/o that time and me 29/o that time but still under family pressure lol and walking in robinson mall NO holding hands
    all things are possible!

Tawiwi lol my inquisitive mind would like to ask you: NAKAILANG GF'S ka na nga ba!!!???? Kasi parang ang dami naman eh!
    Chinese -
    Hongkongers -
    Pinay -
    Taiwanese -
    Japanese -
    Bayots -
    etc etc...

hahaha!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information