Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Well,

I may rock the boat a little, but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.

If she does not want to lose her virginity, both people should avoid sleeping in the same room.

Separate rooms are better as there are no awkward moments.

Men should be gentlemen; a lady will make her decision when she feels comfortable.
    Totally agree, now that's a true gentleman
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    what about bj training thats the route i would take

Dave,your incorrigible(the worrying thing Is I think I am the same)

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

isnt that rocking the bed??
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

In our case pheromones attack easily and we became one

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    They dont need luck VB,what they need are implements of prevention,nope,not the morning after pill,thats so yesterday,get the local blacksmith to knock you up a pair if His'N'Her chastity belts,yeah,they come in male and female models(and get the uncle some sort of "Butt Bung")One tip,they need oiling regular otherwise they get rusty from "Body-fluids"
    ouch!..
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Well,

I may rock the boat a little, but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.

If she does not want to lose her virginity, both people should avoid sleeping in the same room.

Men should be gentlemen; a lady will make her decision when she feels comfortable.

That's what I thought too! Through this, temptations will be avoided
    Very good advice Mr Aposhark!

Well,

Very Maginoo (gentleman)
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Respected Member
    Dave,your incorrigible(the worrying thing Is I think I am the same)
    And i thought you're better than that, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Banned
    Well,

I disagree, yet see where your coming from!

A few years ago, an old colleague of mine lived with his devout christian girlfriend. She was a virgin yet they lived together in a one bedroom flat..

But I can see your point about the awkward moment

Only on the surface,if I was out on the town with Dave I might be a little worse actually,if I drink too much coke I get quite loud

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Only on the surface,if I was out on the town with Dave I might be a little worse actually,if I drink too much coke I get quite loud
    beyond redemption indeed, lol just kidding tawiwi

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    Same bed, no sex? In a monastery perhaps, and not even sure..... I have had the same type of discussion with my gf recently, with the notable difference that she is a widow with three children, so her virginity is an old souvenir....

I do not mean to spoil the whole thing but I found on the Internet the story of a Frenchman who married a Pinay from Ormoc long ago and he says that very often a virgin about to get married with a western man surrenders her virginity to a local boy because it will hurt less (the old size story...). And this was confirmed to me by several sources!

By the way, if your gf is a real virgin, I would be surprised if there was no chaperone around..
    that made me laugh on two accounts..

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Totally agree, now that's a true gentleman
    Yeah im with you on that one Sophie, totally agree.

I do not mean to spoil the whole thing but I found on the Internet the story of a Frenchman who married a Pinay from Ormoc long ago and he says that very often a virgin about to get married with a western man surrenders her virginity to a local boy because it will hurt less (the old size story...). And this was confirmed to me by several sources!

Test mike, one two, one two...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Yeah im with you on that one Sophie, totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    But I can see your point about the awkward moment
    Hmmm, I reckon if you opted for two single beds in the same room, she'd maybe see your 'point'... but wouldn't quite be able to grasp it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hmmm, I reckon if you opted for two single beds in the same room, she'd maybe see your 'point'... but wouldn't quite be able to grasp it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Oh Arthur! Really!!!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Banned
    Could be happened if lady is virgin. I agree as it happened to me. I tried it before how can I control my emotion and it works!

If you have principles, dream that you want to achieve first, I believe you can set aside sex first. But if you always carried by your emotions, then it will be hard to control doing sex and think come what may This mostly happens to students, they have fears of doing sex

Happened to others too as first night is really ouch Better luck someday

Respected Member

By the way, if your gf is a real virgin, I would be surprised if there was no chaperone around..
    ppppphhhhhwwwwwww sharp intake of breath ..

Ding..

Round 2

Respected Member
    You can believe her for sure, I encountered virgins aged more than 40 on FH.... but that's perhaps too much!
    So.. thats why there are "fewer " virgins........ hats off to yer mate

.....but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.......
    That would include my sister then!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Hi Northerner,

I have read different views from different people of different backgrounds. I agree with some comments that they hold on to their virginity until the marriage. To some that were not able to wait, then so be it.

Based on your situation, you already had talked about sex with your gf. So more or less you both has known how one feels with each other.. We can't give the exact advices on here as you are the one concerned. But anyway, i agree with Aposhark comments, if you want to avoid having sex then get separate rooms. It is still tempting if you get 2 beds but still in the same room.

As long as strong love connects to both of you then sleeping in the same bed without sex is uncontrollable. Unless it is a platonic love..

BTW is this your first time to meet each other?. I have known a filipina who has been chatting with her bf for more than 6 months but they never talk about sex. She said it was only mentioned perhaps in one of their chats and one email so they got ideas on their own views about the subject. When they first met because her bf met her in her country, they easily got along well with each other and staying in one room was not a big deal for them. I suppose they are both matured enough to handle the given situation and so they just carry on what they feel with each one. Now they are already married and have a daughter. Love is so strong that no room for malice or whatsoever was given on that first meeting.

Just my views. No offence to anyone.

Best of luck.

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    This thread had taken me 2 years back. back at the time when fiancee and I are about to meet and had a discussion on sex..

What he told me was, he wouldn't force it if I don't want to.. and I would have to ask if I want to have sex... it was comforting for me at that time.. he kept reassuring me that he's not coming over for the sex.. but coming over to get to know me, meet my friends and my family.. and see if I am still the same person online and off... I appreciated him for that and I looked forward to meeting him in person.

Northerner, Rizza is in a difficult situation. She is trying to gauge if you are the one for her, and also trying not to pressure herself to give up her virginity just so you won't "leave" her for not having sex. Support her on that. Let her decide for herself and respect her decision. To be frank with you, she is actually considering it since she wanted to discuss it with you. Meaning, she may be thinking that you're the one. But don't put your hopes too high.

Stay at her uncle's for a few days.. just so she'll get comfortable with you around. Let her feel that you are after her as a person, and not the sex. And when you decide to go elsewhere, the sex may or may not happen. But as what the others have said, let her decide on it.

This shouldn't be a difficult issue for you coz I think you're not after the sex anyway. You're coming here to get to know Rizza on a deeper, more personal level so, whether you'll be staying in a hotel alone or with her, sex should not be an issue.

Right?

Banned
    There is always Pamela you can rely on......

Nothing wrong with virgin free oral

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    There is always Pamela you can rely on......
    yeah.. you can do that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Nothing wrong with virgin free oral
    LOL.. ok... but she might bite it off...

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    yeah.. you can do that too...

LOL.. ok... but she might bite it off...
    I was talking about tooth care

yeah right... LOL!

Banned
    yeah... i know... i meant, bite off the dentist's finger

Why does sex always enter into it?Truthfully,why not just get to know each other as friends,why cant you just hang out as mates and see where it leads?Its a little too soon to be declaring undying love to each other isnt it? How long have you known her?Hinay hinay lang

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information