Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its the annual Fiesta sa London in Middle-sex,so its the ideal place for meeting people of the middle-sex

Question

I am sure you can collect and select when you first get here but dont continue the habit when you meet Mr Right
    Quote Originally Posted by fatedtoloveyou View Post
    Many guys out there? hahaha....I want to go there soon Tawi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    See? now you have something to look forward to already
    Try to find me goodlooking guy there ok? thanks
    where is the place again? anyway pls help me find one. Thanks for all the help tawi2.
    Tawiwi he's hinting... lol

"Nene,pakuha naman ng litrato oh?" he started laughing,see,told ya,wont be long for youas soon as you get here they will be fighting over you
    I told the guy the picture was for you Fated,he was ok with that,he was asking when your coming etc Love is in the Air everywhere I look around. Love is in the Air every sight and every sound. And I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise. But it's something I must believe in, and it's there when I look in your eyes
    That was great tawi2, but that guy looks like a girl. When i 1st saw him in his pic I thought it was a lesbian. hahaha....sorry.
    I dont want lady like...I like masculine gay. hahaha...is there any discreet gay guy there?
    Discrete gay guy if he is discrete he isnt going to stand out in the crowd is he but I will put my gaydar on today and see what I can find
    I dont like effeminate guy who stands out among the rest. hahaha... I like a discreet guy but gay. got that? just a simple and presentable discreet gay. thanks a lot tawi2.
    I have couple of bakla friends (not that I like what they are doin), and they said that a Bakla (lady bakla) can't have a relationship with another Bakla (lady bakla), it should be a Guy but not a Gayguy... lol, that made me confused hahaha... I would have thought, once a Man get himself into a relationship with another Man is bakla... lol... but they said it's not the case

SO yeah, Tawiwi, he doesn't like another one like him, he wants a Guy (a discreet gay guy)
    lol, confusing hehe...

There was a pinay sitting near him who heard me chatting to him,she became my "Friend" she is 38,working here as a nurse,when I asked her was she single she said yes but hoping to be double I can take a hint and left rather quickly
    lol... Takot eh!

Respected Member fatedtoloveyou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Tawiwi he's hinting... lol

I mean a gay but not an effeminate one, the loud one. A guy that also likes a guy and he should be discreet enough. got that?

I have couple of bakla friends (not that I like what they are doin), and they said that a Bakla (lady bakla) can't have a relationship with another Bakla (lady bakla), it should be a Guy but not a Gayguy... lol, that made me confused hahaha... I would have thought, once a Man get himself into a relationship with another Man is bakla... lol... but they said it's not the case

SO yeah, Tawiwi, he doesn't like another one like him, he wants a Guy (a discreet gay guy)
    lol, confusing hehe...

lol... Takot eh!
    I mean a gay but not an effeminate one, the loud one. A guy that also likes a guy and he should be discreet enough. got that?

My X-Partner has a boyfriend now.
    sorry about this.

It takes time to heal a broken heart. So it's just a matter of time really. Having friends around you could help, not only because you can open up with them and renew the pain, but to get yourself back to having fun without your ex boyfriend. There is no need to hate him, it will only make you bitter. Bitterness can make the healing process a lot longer.

Hope you get over him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    sorry about this.

It takes time to heal a broken heart. So it's just a matter of time really. Having friends around you could help, not only because you can open up with them and renew the pain, but to get yourself back to having fun without your ex boyfriend. There is no need to hate him, it will only make you bitter. Bitterness can make the healing process a lot longer.

Hope you get over him soon.
    thanks miss piggy....tawi2 is helping me a lot.

lol...obviously I know what you meant! I was just teasing Tawiwi...

thanks miss piggy....tawi2 is helping me a lot.
    Good, Good! The forum will surely take your mind off the bad episodes.

I give my commendations to Tawi...I've received help from him too (psychiatric help! joke lang po!)

My X-Partner has a boyfriend now.
    It takes time to heal. Keep yourself busy doing something else to ease the pain. Re-organize your life and you activities with the intention to find someone else.

Unfortunately the pain is real and you need to overcome it.

Well,I was at the fiesta again But I didnt actually approach any butch looking guys and question their sexuality and am unsure how to spot a discrete gay,I looked out for white handkerchiefs hanging out of trouser pockets etc but didnt spot any tell-tale signs like that I also looked for posse's of Village People lookalikes but they were in short supply I saw plenty of gay-gays but they are not to your taste But I spoke to a friend of mine who lives in a pinoy house in north london,there are a few quiet-type gays live in the house,I will get you their numbers when you arrive

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Well,I was at the fiesta again But I didnt actually approach any butch looking guys and question their sexuality and am unsure how to spot a discrete gay,I looked out for white handkerchiefs hanging out of trouser pockets etc but didnt spot any tell-tale signs like that I also looked for posse's of Village People lookalikes but they were in short supply I saw plenty of gay-gays but they are not to your taste But I spoke to a friend of mine who lives in a pinoy house in north london,there are a few quiet-type gays live in the house,I will get you their numbers when you arrive
    yeah sure...i need some numbers and email also. pls send me private ok? thanks for the help tawi2.

Banned
    Tawi, you're playing cupid as well? hehehe... how about my friend I'm matching with you? nyahahah...

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    Tawi, you're playing cupid as well? hehehe... how about my friend I'm matching with you? nyahahah...
    Do you know someone like me? If you knew someone and interested just message me ok? thanks

Banned
    Do you know someone like me? If you knew someone and interested just message me ok? thanks
    yeah... but he's here in Manila... sa UK ka na mag-hanap.. hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    yeah... but he's here in Manila... sa UK ka na mag-hanap.. hehehe..
    british or filipino?

Banned
    british or filipino?
    Pinoy po.

hey tawi2 you have gender confusion now? you like men over women? are you sure? just keep in touch ok? thanks for all the help. xx

Fated,I like ladies They are interesting,soft,warm,gentle,cute.......................And they know how to do the settings on a washing machine

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Fated,I like ladies They are interesting,soft,warm,gentle,cute.......................And they know how to do the settings on a washing machine
    Gays also knew the settings on the washing machine...hahaha I thought you are confused.

I am confused Fated,confused as to which setting works best for "Mixed-fabrics" and "non fast coloureds" we are still talking about washing machines right

Respected Member
    hey tawi2 you have gender confusion now? you like men over women? are you sure? just keep in touch ok? thanks for all the help. xx
    Gays also knew the settings on the washing machine...hahaha I thought you are confused.
    I am confused Fated,confused as to which setting works best for "Mixed-fabrics" and "non fast coloureds" we are still talking about washing machines right
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Hi tawi2 any news about your search? if you have any prospect just show me a pic of him. thanks a lot. xx

It might take a while I will be travelling on the tube a lot this week,I will try and do my search on there,its a captive audience between stations I better not get arrested for soliciting or cottaging or some such behaviour

Respected Member
    I better not get arrested for soliciting or cottaging or some such behaviour
    LOL, hopefully not
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Do you think "I was just taking discrete pics of hunky straight-gay men for a heart-broken philippine homosexual on an internet forum" would be acceptable defence in court

Respected Member
    Do you think "I was just taking discrete pics of hunky straight-gay men for a heart-broken philippine homosexual on an internet forum" would be acceptable defence in court
    I doubt that defence would be admissible in court, lol
    and even of they consider that, you would still be charged as an accesory or probably an accomplice to the crime, lol
    Either way, you're in a loose-loose situation, lol

You must have the permission to do that.... im so much happy with all the help you have done to me. xx

Respected Member
    Hi tawi2 any news about your search? if you have any prospect just show me a pic of him. thanks a lot. xx
    I'm sure tawi will find you a prospect soon paul

I think Hampstead Heath after dark is a good place to look,you get a better class of Bayot there if the number of politicians who frequent the area then turn up in the sunday tabloids is anything to go by and even a number of actors

I think Hampstead Heath after dark is a good place to look,you get a better class of Bayot there if the number of politicians who frequent the area then turn up in the sunday tabloids is anything to go by and even a number of actors
    well goodluck to your search for me tawi2. i really appreciate it.

Any news guys?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information