Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatedtoloveyou View Post
    Whats with that place? Its interesting to me...hahaha
    Oh, i tell you paul, there's a lot of interesting places here where you can meet interesting men and find a potential partner (papables, lol )

I bet the second you get here, you won't even remember your ex ever existed, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member fatedtoloveyou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Time.............................................................

It just takes time.

Be strong and your feelings will come back.

Best of luck.

thank you so much....

The fiesta today is the biggest in Europe fated,I am going there NOW,just about to log off,I think Alan K is there today?The comedian who owns the comedy bar Zirkoh in manila?If I see any bayots/baklas I will ask for a pic for you k?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    The fiesta today is the biggest in Europe fated,I am going there NOW,just about to log off,I think Alan K is there today?The comedian who owns the comedy bar Zirkoh in manila?If I see any bayots/baklas I will ask for a pic for you k?
    What? Allan K is in UK right now??? are you sure? Try to find me goodlooking guy there ok? thanks

Banned

Talking

he wants to go to cagayan de oro its awash with them there

Banned
    Now I am confussed about fatedtoloveyou a boy or a girl Sorry now I am late sa news

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Now I am confussed about fatedtoloveyou a boy or a girl Sorry now I am late sa news
    he's a man.

Banned
    The best way is to stop being the victim... and feeling like a victim... life is beautiful if you allow it to be... you are alive and therefore, can still have a chance to find the love that you truly deserve... be proactive... you have the choice to wallow in pain and misery... or pick up the pieces and enjoy the life you have now...

Better be single than in a bad relationship... like what Sophie said, he has clearly moved on and so you should too.. you deserve to be happy...

Ok fated,just for you I approached several Bayots earlier,I had a chat with them,they told me there are so many bayots here its like you have died and gone to heaven I think this guy was funny,because when I approached him and said "Nene,pakuha naman ng litrato oh?" he started laughing,see,told ya,wont be long for youas soon as you get here they will be fighting over you
    There was a pinay sitting near him who heard me chatting to him,she became my "Friend" she is 38,working here as a nurse,when I asked her was she single she said yes but hoping to be double I can take a hint and left rather quickly
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I told the guy the picture was for you Fated,he was ok with that,he was asking when your coming etc Love is in the Air everywhere I look around. Love is in the Air every sight and every sound. And I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise. But it's something I must believe in, and it's there when I look in your eyes

you are in pain because you choose to be that way.find someone who will love you back

Respected Member
    Ok fated,just for you I approached several Bayots earlier,I had a chat with them,they told me there are so many bayots here its like you have died and gone to heaven I think this guy was funny,because when I approached him and said "Nene,pakuha naman ng litrato oh?" he started laughing,see,told ya,wont be long for youas soon as you get here they will be fighting over you

WOW, see paul, tawi already got you a potential date, that quick and with picture attached pa, lol, ayos

There was a pinay sitting near him who heard me chatting to him,she became my "Friend" she is 38,working here as a nurse,when I asked her was she single she said yes but hoping to be double I can take a hint and left rather quickly
    LOL, you coward
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Sophie,I spoke to four seprate Bayots at the fiesta in maybe one and a half hours?They were all single,if your a guy looking for a partner of the same sex I think you would be well inHe is going to get someone easily

Respected Member
    Sophie,I spoke to four seprate Bayots at the fiesta in maybe one and a half hours?They were all single,if your a guy looking for a partner of the same sex I think you would be well inHe is going to get someone easily
    LOL, paul will be so delighted to hear that.....i bet he cannot wait to jump on a plane to get here, lol

Banned
    I give everything to him, my love and my soul but what he did from me is horrible! I hate him a lot!!!

You are still young and can still find better than your ex. There's always a good reason why it happened!
    If you have already met the right one for you, you'll probably feel you were silly before
    Cheer up!!! and Goodluck!!!

Sorry to hear you heartaches but as they said time will heal the wound...
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    You make me laugh Sophie and Tawi2
    Ang landi ni tawi

To Paul, just keep ur self busy.. and enjoy being single.. soon ull find ur guy...
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Most ofthe gents i saw seemed to be hunting in packs.

It is amazing at both large pinoy events how open and free the chaps who choose to be gay were acting. Which i dont think would be as accepted at many other events which might be held at lampton park though out the year.

Oh paul saw white,pinoy, black and indian guys who you might get on with but i didn't do the tawi2 matchmaker bit i was to busy trying to keep up with the Wife and her manic friends as they dashed from one food stall to another
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post

That was great tawi2, but that guy looks like a girl. When i 1st saw him in his pic I thought it was a lesbian. hahaha....sorry.

I didnt know if you wanted butch of feminine,so I just chose the one wearing the most eye-liner you dont get much more feminine than that

From now on we will call the really butch ones Guyots and the lady-like ones Bayots I will porbably see loads there today actually as the suns out Quite cloudy but boy is it warm

From now on we will call the really butch ones Guyots and the lady-like ones Bayots I will porbably see loads there today actually as the suns out Quite cloudy but boy is it warm
    I dont want lady like...I like masculine gay. hahaha...is there any discreet gay guy there?

Banned

Happy cruisin'...............

Discrete gay guy if he is discrete he isnt going to stand out in the crowd is he but I will put my gaydar on today and see what I can find

Discrete gay guy if he is discrete he isnt going to stand out in the crowd is he but I will put my gaydar on today and see what I can find
    I dont like effeminate guy who stands out among the rest. hahaha... I like a discreet guy but gay. got that? just a simple and presentable discreet gay. thanks a lot tawi2.

Thats cool,gay+discrete The only thing is I might get a bit of a reputation hanging around chatting to gay guys at the fiesta,what will people think

Thats cool,gay+discrete The only thing is I might get a bit of a reputation hanging around chatting to gay guys at the fiesta,what will people think
    where is the place again? anyway pls help me find one. Thanks for all the help tawi2.

Banned

where is the place again? anyway pls help me find one. Thanks for all the help tawi2.
    Its the annual Fiesta sa London in Middle-sex,so its the ideal place for meeting people of the middle-sex

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information