Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Respected Member fatedtoloveyou's Avatar

How to forget someone that you love if he doesn't love you anymore?

My X-Partner has a boyfriend now.

I'm sorry to say it, but its not going to be easy. Unrequited love can be incredibly painful.
    IMHO, if you are able, I think it helps not to feel bitter about things, and to wish your ex the best with their new life and new partner, rather than wishing they were with you.

That hole inside you is going to take a while to fill up tho. :(

Quote Originally Posted by MarBell379 View Post
    I'm sorry to say it, but its not going to be easy. Unrequited love can be incredibly painful.
    IMHO, if you are able, I think it helps not to feel bitter about things, and to wish your ex the best with their new life and new partner, rather than wishing they were with you.

That hole inside you is going to take a while to fill up tho. :(
    Yeah...I know it wont be easy for me. Im so much in pain right now. I want to move on now. Its been 5 months since we part ways.

Quote Originally Posted by fatedtoloveyou View Post
    Move on life is beautiful and besides you are about to study here in UK u can meet better than him/her whatever u prefer Goodluck and enjoy life
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    Move on life is beautiful and besides you are about to study here in UK u can meet better than him/her whatever u prefer Goodluck and enjoy life
    I dont know but from this moment i feel the pain.

I dont know but from this moment i feel the pain.
    Eat some chocolate,ice cream or cake it will ease the pain quick
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

"That hole inside you is going to take a while to fill up tho."
    Me bad,double entendre

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Sorry to hear about that paul.....

it's been 5 months since you separated, and now he got somebody else.....clearly he already moved on......and SO CAN YOU,
    the earlier you accept that, the better for you and the easier for you to get over and forget your ex......
    Of course the pain is unbearable.......but trust me, you'll get over it.........

And don't find reasons anymore to blame yourself or anyone for the failure of your relationship, it happens all the time....people fall out of love....
    Let go and do not feel sorry for yourself nor wallow in self pity, just have fun, be happy on your own and enjoy what you have now - your family, friends, career

I'm sure you will find someone new in time, but don't rush, take time to heal before you jump into another relationship....
    a relationship on a rebound is always a bad idea................so cheer up, he's just a man - soooooo replaceable
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Sorry to hear about that paul.....

it's been 5 months since you separated, and now he got somebody else.....clearly he already moved on......and SO CAN YOU,
    the earlier you accept that, the better for you and the easier for for you to get over and forget your ex......
    Of course the pain is unbearable.......but trust me, you'll get over it.........

And don't find reasons to blame yourself or anyone for the failure of your relationship, it happens all the time....people fall out of love....
    Let go and do not feel sorry for yourself nor wallow in self pity, just have fun, be happy on your own and enjoy what you have now - your family, friends, career

I'm sure you will find someone new in time, but don't rush, take time to heal before you jump into another relationship....
    a relationship on a rebound is always a bad idea................so cheer up, he's just a man - soooooo replaceable
    I give everything to him, my love and my soul but what he did from me is horrible! I hate him a lot!!!

I give everything to him, my love and my soul but what he did from me is horrible! I hate him a lot!!!
    Now put all that energy into loving someone who loves you back just as much.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Now put all that energy into loving someone who loves you back just as much.
    Loving who? I haven't see the right guy for now but i know in time. I wish this is all a dream.

Move on,dont be consumed by hate,forgive and forget,if that doesnt make you feel better give him a decent kick in his itlogs

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member

we all invest so much and put a lot into our relationship.....sometimes we even give all, that we forget to leave something for ourselves...
    so it's normal that you feel so hurt, enraged and angry now, as you gave your all in that relationship.....and now that he's got someone new, you feel betrayed..

The pain is terrible and horrible indeed but try to accept the reality that he doesn't love you anymore and he already found somebody else....
    You wouldn't want to force yourself into someone who doesn't feel thesame way about you anymore...
    Let him go and move on.....i'm sure you'll have a chance for new love later on....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    Loving who? I haven't see the right guy for now but i know in time. I wish this is all a dream.
    You will find the right guy, just be patient.....love will come, in time

Oh dear...sacrificing yourself for someone can make you feel angry and hurt and resentful if they don't treat you right..

I keep myself happy by keeping my mind open to the magnificence of this life/world/universe....the media are always giving us bad news stories, it's as if they are deliberately trying to condition us into believing life is bad..

I believe life is so magnificent, that our minds are unable to comprehend just how great it is!

You don't need a relationship to make your life happy, a good relationship is obviously a bonus though!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

we all invest so much and put a lot into our relationship.....sometimes we even give all, that we forget to leave something for ourselves...
    so it's normal that you feel so hurt, enraged and angry now, as you gave your all in that relationship.....and now that he's got someone new, you feel betrayed..

The pain is terrible and horrible indeed but try to accept the reality that he doesn't love you anymore and he already found somebody else....
    You wouldn't want to force yourself into someone who doesn't feel thesame way about you anymore...
    Let him go and move on.....i'm sure you'll have a chance for new love later on....
    Thanks for all the help sophie...I want to cry! but people says boys dont cry right?

Guys do cry,but a very wise woman once told me its not actually full on sobbing like a woman,when guys cry its called "Controlled crying"

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Guys do cry,but a very wise woman once told me its not actually full on sobbing like a woman,when guys cry its called "Controlled crying"
    your right...hahaha. I dont need a **** guy! Too many british guy that i will meet in the future. hahaha

Respected Member
    Thanks for all the help sophie...I want to cry! but people says boys dont cry right?
    Hey, cry it out paul, you can even scream if you want.....it will make you feel a lot better....
    And crying doesn't mean you're weak and it's a perfectly healthy outlet....makes you feel a lot less heavier inside....
    The more you keep it all in, the harder will it be for you to get over the pain, so cry it out as much as you want.....
    eventually, your tears will run out and so does your feelings for your ex....

you're welcome by the way

Respected Member
    LOL, rings a bell

your right...hahaha. I dont need a **** guy! Too many british guy that i will meet in the future. hahaha
    Too many?Dont be promiscuous You might get a bit of a reputation

Too many?Dont be promiscuous You might get a bit of a reputation

Im just joking...I want to feel lot better.

move on fated and cheers up don't think about your ex
    all things are possible!

Respected Member

Im just joking...I want to feel lot better.
    you're getting there

you go girl or boy? lol, just trying to make you laugh paul

I am sure you can collect and select when you first get here but dont continue the habit when you meet Mr Right You know theres a county here called Middlesex neither male,nor female but the middle-sex,its part of London,theres a fiesta there at the moment,Barrio Fiesta sa London,I am just going there now You know your best revenge against your boyfriend?Make a success of your life and move on

Crying can help you release all the pains in someway so cry if you feel crying

Keep yourself occupied stop thinking about the person move on life is always beautiful. I know its not easy but keep on Time will heal the pains
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

I am sure you can collect and select when you first get here but dont continue the habit when you meet Mr Right You know theres a county here called Middlesex neither male,nor female but the middle-sex,its part of London,theres a fiesta there at the moment,Barrio Fiesta sa London,I am just going there now You know your best revenge against your boyfriend?Make a success of your life and move on
    Whats that barrio fiesta? Many guys out there? hahaha....I want to go there soon Tawi.

Respected Member
    Whats that barrio fiesta? Many guys out there? hahaha....I want to go there soon Tawi.
    See? now you have something to look forward to already

See? now you have something to look forward to already
    Whats with that place? Its interesting to me...hahaha

Banned
    Yeah...I know it wont be easy for me. Im so much in pain right now. I want to move on now. Its been 5 months since we part ways.
    Time.............................................................

It just takes time.

Be strong and your feelings will come back.

Best of luck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information