Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    Sorry but I have to disagree... not ALL cases filed in court are criminal in nature. We have civil cases in court as well.
    Absolutely correct!!!
    nauhanan mo ako Sis!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

yes she need to go to the NBI to get a record, if she's no record of any offences she need to put in that question NO and if she has she need to put that yes then details.
    all things are possible!

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    yes she need to go to the NBI to get a record, if she's no record of any offences she need to put in that question NO and if she has she need to put that yes then details.
    The only 'exception' would be if she had a CRIMINAL CASE pending. In the original posting it said pending CRIMINAL CASES must be declared.

Banned
    We have different types of courts in the Philippines.

Lower Court found in our Barangay and Municipality

Regional Trial Court

Court of Appeals

Supreme Court

Others

I do believe that most criminal cases can be found in Supreme court and some civil cases at Lower Court.

Not sure what court is Ross friend BUT for sure, there is nothing to argue about her friend case if it being settled already.

It is no longer bad debts as it is being collectible and no estafa done as it being paid already. The case is closed, and Ross friend is cleared with any accusation.

The two (Ross and Mrs Major) exchanged their words already. Both of them hurt. Being fair to both of them, I wish Ross will accept Mrs Major's apology. Believe me Ross, every member in this forum wants to give their best advises for those who seek it. It maybe just a matter of misunderstandings.

I wish Ross friend's NBI applications be successful.
    I wish Ross and Mrs Major sorted their issues. Peace to both of you!!!
    I wish other members have do the same wishes.

Let's help this forum be filled with harmony

Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    To all forumer: IMHO, we will reply the querries of other people courteously as we are in the public forum. If people know the answer, for sure they will not going to ask. If they ask then, that will be their way to double check. We should act like mature people in here (stop being childish) and try to consider each person's feelings. Don't be too harsh. Giving negative rep is not an option especially if that is your way of getting back at them.
    It's my job and the Mods to run the forum, not members.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Thanks friendship (Penny) so busy here I found this thread already in 3rd page, I am worried about Ross but I even apology to her in yahoo as well,hubby and I got home 1am because the Boss asked us to do more hours of overtime because of the Fire works in Great Yarmouth, so busy because of the Summer Holiday, thats all for tonight, eherm morning already, chat you on weekend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Thanks friendship (Penny) so busy here I found this thread already in 3rd page, I am worried about Ross but I even apology to her in yahoo as well,hubby and I got home 1am because the Boss asked us to do more hours of overtime because of the Fire works in Great Yarmouth, so busy because of the Summer Holiday, thats all for tonight, eherm morning already, chat you on weekend
    I am pleased you managed to sort your problem with Ross.
    Did you know that everytime I see fog on the ground, I feel fantastic.
    Bumababa ang langit sa lupa, para maging pantay sila.
    Asking questions is fine if you think the info is not sufficient for you. Try to change your approach especially with Ross thread

May I know your age? If you don't mind

Goodluck to your job!

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    I am pleased you managed to sort your problem with Ross.
    Did you know that everytime I see fog on the ground, I feel fantastic.
    Bumababa ang langit sa lupa, para maging pantay sila.
    Asking questions is fine if you think the info is not sufficient for you. Try to change your approach especially with Ross thread

May I know your age? If you don't mind

Goodluck to your job!

you two dont already know each other?

howcome you both say friendship to each other!

even i know mrsm is 21
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post

even i know mrsm is 21
    We hide our age and I think it's time to reveal

The important is we know each other's birthday.
    September 22 her birthday ahahhaha

Please do not ask my age, I have no AIDS

Banned

even i know mrsm is 21
    Thanks for that Borna for saying I am 21 but I accept and proud of being 43 with this picture, she is just teasing me asking my age because obviously my age shows at the right side, hehe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    We hide our age and I think it's time to reveal

The important is we know each other's birthday.
    September 22 her birthday ahahhaha

Please do not ask my age, I have no AIDS
    Your so sweet aint you knowing my bday and dont hide with your age friendship, you should be proud of it, i log on every night in the forum before going to bed, but cant bare to post or reply so tired, what i did is just read and read, so I notice one thing 2 nights I said I am dreaming or my mind is totally black out because of the stress I got from work,

Ross, thanks for accepting my apology, your real person anyway, at least your direct one to mention my name when your angry, walang paligoy ligoy and hope your friend sort her problem good luck once again dear

Banned
    Your so sweet aint you knowing my bday and dont hide with your age friendship, you should be proud of it, i log on every night in the forum before going to bed, but cant bare to post or reply so tired, what i did is just read and read, so I notice one thing 2 nights I said I am dreaming or my mind is totally black out because of the stress I got from work,

Ross, thanks for accepting my apology, your real person anyway, at least your direct one to mention my name when your angry, walang paligoy ligoy and hope your friend sort her problem good luck once again dear

I don't hide my age lol
    I just want them to guess it first!
    If they say 91, I read it reverse

Ross seems to be nice. You must be thankful you win her friendship.

True friends are those with you in times of trouble.

That's true genuine friends. Be friendly with every members. Walang iwanan!!!

Banned
    mrs mjor..i acpet you apology am niot really mad at you am sorry as well about my nasty word really diodnt mean it ..to everone thank you for making this forum great and helpful and supportive will be abck when i have again some quiries

Ross seems to be nice. You must be thankful you win her friendship.
    :lol2: It's funny to realise that *Ross is, in fact, a WOMAN ... up until now, I'd always thought SHE was a HE because, here in the UK [especially in Scotland] Ross is a fairly common christian name for a MAN. Indeed one of my late first wife's cousins has a grandson called Ross!

Unless, of course. it is short for *Rosslyn!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    :lol2: It's funny to realise that *Ross is, in fact, a WOMAN ... up until now, I'd always thought SHE was a HE because, here in the UK [especially in Scotland] Ross is a fairly common christian name for a MAN. Indeed one of my late first wife's cousins has a grandson called Ross!

Unless, of course. it is short for *Rosslyn!
    Your right Arthur, some thought he is a british,lol but since Ross registered here we always changing words (good words indeed) and yes she is a filipina,its just being misunderstanding as what penny said,

Thanks Ross, huwag ka po padadala hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    mrs mjor..i acpet you apology am niot really mad at you am sorry as well about my nasty word really diodnt mean it ..to everone thank you for making this forum great and helpful and supportive will be abck when i have again some quiries
    it is good to know that everything is now ok with you and MrsJMAjor..

Banned

again Mrs Major careful dear...you must be too oldto be called dear as well i saw your pic you look bit on 50 lol sorry just a comment to hurt feeling emjoy your life there and take care and am happy of your advices here

Annulment is a civil case and it has to be proven in the court, it's not criminal isn't it? Civil and criminal case has a big difference.

Ross, I think as long as the friend can get the NBI clearance i think that will do and if she will declare that she had this court issue before but can prove that everything is clear and sorted out i think its okay, like mine I had always attached my court decision (annulment) in all my applications.

Good Luck.

i thought ross was from the uk too?

can i ask who wrote the first posts from ross because all of a sudden there was a change in posts?

i guess ross is still pikon?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

can i ask who wrote the first posts from ross because all of a sudden there was a change in posts?

all things are possible!

Banned
    again Mrs Major careful dear...you must be too oldto be called dear as well i saw your pic you look bit on 50 lol sorry just a comment to hurt feeling emjoy your life there and take care and am happy of your advices here
    Eheheheh friendship your age is under attack here lol!!!

I 2nd da motion!

Banned

To be honest Ross, insulting other's age is not good. I thought you both sorted it out! I know one member here who always insult my age and she has some PM to me that I can share to you and to anybody here. I wish and hope you're not be influenced by anybody. Be yourself and stick to your principles.

But then we will be happy and thankful to God if we reach 50 and still alive. If we don't reach it, that means you're dead early. So we're lucky!!!!

Goodluck to your applications!

Banned
    Anyhow I am still wishing you all the best Ross what ever you are up too thanks for that good words indeed lol

Banned
    Anyhow I am still wishing you all the best Ross what ever you are up too thanks for that good words indeed lol
    yes people are kjust born to be naughty and wild at times sadly your just too afraid of something which you really need for My dear
    any goodluck to you also u must be too tired from your all day work...

yes people are kjust born to be naughty and wild at times sadly your just too afraid of something which you really need for My dear

any goodluck to you also u must be too tired from your all day work...

Banned
    OK I'll be away soon for a while.
    No more tampuhan
    Be right back soon

Banned
    OK I'll be away soon for a while.
    No more tampuhan
    Be right back soon

yes ateh penny..i wish you good luck and pleaa do not worry hope your operation be succesful..i know it will ty for being so kind on this forum and to all forumers ...

peaceeeeeeeeeee

Banned
    yes ateh penny..i wish you good luck and pleaa do not worry hope your operation be succesful..i know it will ty for being so kind on this forum and to all forumers ...

peaceeeeeeeeeee
    Thanks Ross!!!
    You made me happy on your post really!!!!

Goodluck to your applications

Banned
    Thanks Ross!!!
    You made me happy on your post really!!!!

Goodluck to your applications
    hello ateh penny..

i hope your well and get back soon here and maybe you can share your idea when you apply for your visa..are you on spouse visa route or fiancee hope to talk to you in here soon. i know there are post here but i wnt yours..personall experience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information