Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Cool Doh.. Insulted my girl!

Hey Guy's,

A few hours ago I was talking with my girl when her computer froze (again) and disconnected us. After she got back online she mentioned how she needs to save up for a new PC..

So I half joked that perhaps I might get her one for Christmas

Well, that did not go down too well and I swiftly found that for the first time I had insulted my new girl

But after her telling me how she was not like that and my grovelling attempts of an apology we moved on to other topics But boy, after thinking back and comparing her to my scammer of an ex, I think that I truly have found a diamond after searching through coals!

So to any other guy out there who has ever been burnt by a Filipina; move on and see who else is out there. Learn from your mistakes and if you look hard enough you will find a truly genuine lady who will restore your faith

Can I have that new PC instead then?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I think that I truly have found a diamond after searching through coals!
    Good for you Northerner. Wishing you all the best on your trip to the Philippines!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Here also so we can put up a internet cafe , we need donations pc perhaps

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    Good for you Northerner. Wishing you all the best on your trip to the Philippines!
    Thanks Miss Piggy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post

Here also so we can put up a internet cafe , we need donations pc perhaps
    I'm... erm.... Well, let me think...

Has she any elder sisters and I need a new LCD flatscreen telly if your feeling magnanimous

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Has she any elder sisters and I need a new LCD flatscreen telly if your feeling magnanimous
    Sorry.. 3 older brothers Just realised... 3 older brothers

As for the TV..

Hey Guy's,

A few hours ago I was talking with my girl when her computer froze (again) and disconnected us. After she got back online she mentioned how she needs to save up for a new PC..

Well, that did not go down too well and I swiftly found that for the first time I had insulted my new girl

But after her telling me how she was not like that and my grovelling attempts of an apology we moved on to other topics But boy, after thinking back and comparing her to my scammer of an ex, I think that I truly have found a diamond after searching through coals!

So to any other guy out there who has ever been burnt by a Filipina; move on and see who else is out there. Learn from your mistakes and if you look hard enough you will find a truly genuine lady who will restore your faith
    very well said, Northener.. wishing u all the best with ur new giirl..

Sorry.. 3 older brothers Just realised... 3 older brothers

As for the TV..
    I will have one of the brothers then I am not exactly fussy at the moment,just desperate Plus I get a rich benefactor as my bro-in-law

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    very well said, Northener.. wishing u all the best with ur new giirl..
    Thanks Kimmi. Well things are going great

I will have one of the brothers then I am not exactly fussy at the moment,just desperate Plus I get a rich benefactor as my bro-in-law
    You'd have to get him to the UK to marry him dude

Respected Member

For Northerner:
    good luck to you!

Had a quick rethink,I dont want to share my razor with another guy,and their habits would drive me wild,toilet seat left up,dirty socks on the bedroom floor,dont clean the bath after themselves.............The list goes on,enough to put me off guys for life,oh well,my quest continues I guess

oh the fun of chatting with a new lady for the first time,you will find they are more than sensitive at first and you need to be prepared to saying sorry alot?

try to forget the past and treat any future relationships like she the first girl you have chatted to,oh dont tell her about who you have already chatted with online!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    Happy for you northerner
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned
    Had a quick rethink,I dont want to share my razor with another guy,and their habits would drive me wild,toilet seat left up,dirty socks on the bedroom floor,dont clean the bath after themselves.............The list goes on,enough to put me off guys for life,oh well,my quest continues I guess
    Yeah, and they snore

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    oh the fun of chatting with a new lady for the first time,you will find they are more than sensitive at first and you need to be prepared to saying sorry alot?

try to forget the past and treat any future relationships like she the first girl you have chatted to,oh dont tell her about who you have already chatted with online!
    Too late for that now

She knows everything

yeah ive made that mistake, a perfectly innocent comment then 20 mins of stoney silence. what is it called again when they do that?

baka nagpapakipot lang but she really wanted you to buy one.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

hard to understand sometimes but thats the same for all women

Banned
    Oh, I know she wanted it

Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven View Post
    yeah ive made that mistake, a perfectly innocent comment then 20 mins of stoney silence. what is it called again when they do that?
    hmmm... tampo?

yeah thats the one

Hey Guy's,

Morals:
    If you want to know that your online friend is genuine, offer her money (at early stages of the relationship) and let's see what the reaction will be...

If she says YES straight away... you know what you're dealing with (I guess...)

All the best Northerner!!!

good advice, mine didnt ask for money at any point until it came to making wedding arrangements. having tried web dating sites in the past it becomes apparent very quickly when someone is scamming or genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Morals:
    If you want to know that your online friend is genuine, offer her money (at early stages of the relationship) and let's see what the reaction will be...

If she says YES straight away... you know what you're dealing with (I guess...)
    good advice, mine didnt ask for money at any point until it came to making wedding arrangements. having tried web dating sites in the past it becomes apparent very quickly when someone is scamming or genuine.

Thanks Whiteraven!!

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Funny, mine also mentioned being a bit tight lately because of the fees for having her papers certified by NSO and DFA for our Certificate of Legal Capacity but I have known her for quite some time and I know what kind of a gem she is and I ran to Western Union without the slightest reluctance. I too have encountered scammers in the past and I feel totally safe with my GF.

your never fully safe with a woman

Ah ah, five years younger than me but much wiser....

My God, she needed p 3.000, why did I send her 40.000???? Oh well she'll find a way to spend them!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    Funny, mine also mentioned being a bit tight lately because of the fees for having her papers certified by NSO and DFA for our Certificate of Legal Capacity but I have known her for quite some time and I know what kind of a gem she is and I ran to Western Union without the slightest reluctance. I too have encountered scammers in the past and I feel totally safe with my GF.
    Well done, she sounds like someone you can trust 100%. And if in the future I am in the same predicament as you are now (NSO..), then I'm sure I would only be too happy to provide support

Don't say that. NNnoooooooooo....

Actually she was extremely ashamed to mention her financial difficulties and I had a hard time explaining her that we both had plans for marriage and it was just normal that I give her some peace of mind and this morning she went to Western Union and immediately after to NSO. And she'll have enough to buy some nice stuff for my visit in September....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information