Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    Actually she was extremely ashamed to mention her financial difficulties and I had a hard time explaining her that we both had plans for marriage and it was just normal that I give her some peace of mind and this morning she went to Western Union and immediately after to NSO. And she'll have enough to buy some nice stuff for my visit in September....
    Well, you've made a commitment and although she was ashamed to tell you about her financial problems, I bet your stepping in has further confirmed (to her) how you intend to keep her secure throughout your life together!

:sport-smiley-003:

do you want a little tip?

your gfs may say they are ok with money but really they need a little help.

i think they dont like to say,so you dont think bad of them!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

quite true, self esteem very important to most filipinas, as it should be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    do you want a little tip?

your gfs may say they are ok with money but really they need a little help.

i think they dont like to say,so you dont think bad of them!
    Thanks for the tip.. I'll remember that for the future!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    baka nagpapakipot lang but she really wanted you to buy one.
    Dont misinterpret with our comments,(take it as a joke) I think of the same thing wheela , but what i thought of...baka chika lang yon ... padama muna ..

Banned
    Ah ah, five years younger than me but much wiser....

My God, she needed p 3.000, why did I send her 40.000???? Oh well she'll find a way to spend them!
    Be CAREFUL !!!!

Ah ah, five years younger than me but much wiser....

My God, she needed p 3.000, why did I send her 40.000???? Oh well she'll find a way to spend them!
    how did she react when she knew you sent that huge amount?
    pacific, the amount you gave her is way too much. just be careful okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    baka nagpapakipot lang but she really wanted you to buy one.
    hmmmmm...pwede

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I will have one of the brothers then I am not exactly fussy at the moment,just desperate Plus I get a rich benefactor as my bro-in-law
    I knew it!!! it's confirmed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Dont misinterpret with our comments,(take it as a joke) I think of the same thing wheela , but what i thought of...baka chika lang yon ... padama muna ..
    kasi pakipot then me
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by NtoN View Post
    hmmmmm...pwede
    pwedeng pwede
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    I knew it!!! it's confirmed!!!
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Had a quick rethink,I dont want to share my razor with another guy,and their habits would drive me wild,toilet seat left up,dirty socks on the bedroom floor,dont clean the bath after themselves.............The list goes on,enough to put me off guys for life,oh well,my quest continues I guess
    I clean up and and don't do any of those things, but you'll be pleased to know I am happily married...............but still waiting for her to cook adobo for me.......grrr........maybe I'm too soft

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    I clean up and and don't do any of those things, but you'll be pleased to know I am happily married...............but still waiting for her to cook adobo for me.......grrr........maybe I'm too soft
    Heartbreaker

Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven View Post
    good advice, mine didnt ask for money at any point until it came to making wedding arrangements. having tried web dating sites in the past it becomes apparent very quickly when someone is scamming or genuine.
    I have a question that I've never found a logical and satisfying answer to. Why in the world do these women ask for money to send to their families in return for giving you their love? I'm a woman, but I was raised in a family where we don't rely on outside sources of income. Maybe it's just pride, but I would rather rot than ask someone to be my constant source of money to support ten aunts, seventeen cousins, thirteen siblings, parents, and whomever else is looking for easy money (who probably don't have enough sense to invest the money properly anyway). I know they're all hard workers, but why would your family ask for a handout just because your partner has more money?

I'm not trying to be negative, but I could never understand the whole concept of the "i'll be your wife so please show me you love me by sending cash to my family back home every so often" thing. I have friends who decided to go down that path but i can't wrap my mind around it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    ................you will find they are more than sensitive at first and you need to be prepared to saying sorry alot?
    ..........and when you are married you will have to say "sorry" a lot more........

..........and when you are married you will have to say "sorry" a lot more........
    That's a guy's lot in life though. You don't have to give birth to your children, so you better accept who really wears the pants in the family.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
    I have a question that I've never found a logical and satisfying answer to. Why in the world do these women ask for money to send to their families in return for giving you their love? I'm a woman, but I was raised in a family where we don't rely on outside sources of income. Maybe it's just pride, but I would rather rot than ask someone to be my constant source of money to support ten aunts, seventeen cousins, thirteen siblings, parents, and whomever else is looking for easy money (who probably don't have enough sense to invest the money properly anyway). I know they're all hard workers, but why would your family ask for a handout just because your partner has more money?

I'm not trying to be negative, but I could never understand the whole concept of the "i'll be your wife so please show me you love me by sending cash to my family back home every so often" thing. I have friends who decided to go down that path but i can't wrap my mind around it.
    Poverty makes people do all sorts of things, dontpushme.
    Prostitution is all about money.
    You sound educated and probably come from a good family, unfortunately not everyone does.
    We should be thankful for our comfortable lives in comparison to others.
    There are also greedy people everywhere who have money and just take more from anyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
    That's a guy's lot in life though. You don't have to give birth to your children, so you better accept who really wears the pants in the family.
    On the other hand, if a man is responsible, he knows he should have to work for his family, especially if his wife brings up children.
    I much prefer my wife to wear dresses too, much more feminine

On the other hand, if a man is responsible, he knows he should have to work for his family, especially if his wife brings up children.
    I much prefer my wife to wear dresses too, much more feminine
    Good point!

And I think if guys learned from their mistakes, they'd be saying "sorry" a lot less. Not to say it's easy to decipher women.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information