Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    There was 2 pinoy kids M-cee'ing up on stage,they were good There was a gang of about 8 or 9 pinoy 13 year old "Chavs" outside Hounslow train station with their womenfolk(aged about 12)and just outside the park I saw some pinoy teenagers putting cans of lager into their backpack in case they were searched,when in rome its good to see they are integrating and taking on the customs of their adopted country

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    There was 2 pinoy kids M-cee'ing up on stage,they were good There was a gang of about 8 or 9 pinoy 13 year old "Chavs" outside Hounslow train station with their womenfolk(aged about 12)and just outside the park I saw some pinoy teenagers putting cans of lager into their backpack in case they were searched,when in rome its good to see they are integrating and taking on the customs of their adopted country
    Some of the songs the MC sung was horrible Tawi it hurt my ears as we were really close to the stage. But good that you appreciated the singing, that's very kind of you.
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Appreciate the singing?I had my I-pod on and was trying to lipsync their facial and mouth movements with a phil collins song I had on,it was like one of those badly dubbed martial arts movies Did my ears deceive me or were those kids rapping about ukay-ukay Talking of which,someone had a stall selling I love london T-shirts
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    I only went in for an hour,my friends not going till tommorrow so I will go back and see him in the morning,weather is nice,dry,MANY people Lots of food,BBQ,pancit,whatever you want The BBQ guy even let me turn some of his BBQ and I ended up with watery eyes and stinking of smoke (gough...cough...cough)
    Nice!

I'm sure everyone had fun there..

I envy you

Theres a Thai one in Woolwich soon,the food is incredible,I always visit that one,its just a fun day out,different from british culture as theres no lager-louts or guys walking around topless I think everyone who went today appreciated the effort that went into the event.

How do you attach the pics in here Tawi?

Banned
    I was thinking of popping by the Manchester Fiesta in September, but we seem to have more chavs than London

So... maybe

"Additional options" then "Manage attachments" Gracy

Thanks Tawi, we'll see if it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There you are Gracy,works perfect,looks like you had a good day

There you are Gracy,works perfect,looks like you had a good day
    I felt I didn't have enough time Tawi, I still wanted to hang around a bit more. The best part though was bumping on to the members of the forum. We kind of agreed Keith should really make badges and sell them to us so we can get to wear them for this kind of occasions, it's easier to spot each other. You reckon?

How did you actually spot anyone??It was just a sea of faces saying that to be honest the only people I deliberately sought out were bayots I was trying to get Fated fixed up before his arrival

How did you actually spot anyone??It was just a sea of faces saying that to be honest the only people I deliberately sought out were bayots I was trying to get Fated fixed up before his arrival
    I spotted Dom first and then I saw Jet and I came to him and asked him if he was Dom from the forum by any chance and then each of us introduced ourselves and we all started chatting.

Do you really like bayots hehe?

Bayots are ok,I couldnt eat a whole one though,Fated was a bit depressed,he has been dumped and his boyfriends found another so I said I would look around for him I met a few,all were single and looking so he will be happy I guess

Bayots are ok,I couldnt eat a whole one though,Fated was a bit depressed,he has been dumped and his boyfriends found another so I said I would look around for him I met a few,all were single and looking so he will be happy I guess
    I didn't know that you are also a matchmaker apart from being a secret agent?

Hey, by the way, we went to the firefighter's tent and we inquired about the process of being in-listed. I was pretty much interested but they told me I have to wait until I become a full-pledge Brit.

Oh,the fire-brigade?You better get yourself some tattoo's then,they all had them I got those pics of Dulay on a USB stick,but I got 12 different sticks I will be back at the fiesta in the morning,my friend keiths coming down with his wife,havent seen him in ages

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    Shame we missed you The food was great, the singing was horrible, but my gang was great company and on top of that we met Dom and Jet and the rest of the lovely Filipina ladies (Mavid, Judith and Mr. and Mrs. sorry forgot their names but they were a lovely couple).

Weather was nice, fantastic experience!
    nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by alicat View Post
    nice to meet you.
    Hi Miss Alicat nice to meet you too, sorry forgot the real name. Forgive me as I am sometimes terrible with names. You were stunning by the way

And yes Tawi would love to be part of the Fire Brigade if am not too old for this kind of work. Growing up I've always wanted to be a PMA grad but that didn't happen.

It's cool to have these guys stationed in Hounslow though, this is one of the things I like about being in the UK.

Shame I'm working tomorrow, I would have love to go back there for some more food...maybe next time i'll get to see pics of Dulay.

I only went in for an hour,my friends not going till tommorrow so I will go back and see him in the morning,weather is nice,dry,MANY people Lots of food,BBQ,pancit,whatever you want The BBQ guy even let me turn some of his BBQ and I ended up with watery eyes and stinking of smoke (gough...cough...cough)

The missus and her friends went to that Ice cream Stall I think they are ashford, nice couple selling the Ice cream when we went up with the Wife and her friends mucking about ringing the bell they had on the trolley

Weather was very british bright sunshine then overcast then cloudy with strongish gusts of wind.

I have to say it was heaving with people and the stalls were much thinner on the ground this time, but it seemed either every phill went today or stayed a little longer about 4.30ish as we look from the fun fair down to the stage it was heaving. Some of the food stalls food queues were miles long and noticed some regular stalls were not there.

Funny to see the police lazing around with little to do very little litter, people smiling when you bumped into them.

Even those chav kids were quite friendly if you smiled and had a laugh with them

The funfair was a tad sureal it kept playing early 90's drum n bass with people carrying round huge soft toys. Expensive but very friendly with young and old smiling. Plenty of non phills in a happy mood in the funfair.
    Most the police did in that section was join in the laughter as people on the ride spining people round at them upside down.

One of the best bits for me was the this young white kid with his asian mate fighting on the martial art stall. The white Kid was taking a battering from the asian boy. When the instructor shouted out it might help if you open your eyes the whole crowd was laughing their heads off

If you had a house fire in west london today dont expect a fire engine to turn up as im sure i counted 5 fire engines/vehicles dotted around the park i guess it was all those bbqs

As well as Phill mates with my wife both oursleves and others had non phills come down everyone enjoyed the foods and fun. All the non phills said they would go next year some even said they were going back tomorrow with other friends
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

I had a chat with the old guy on the ice-cream stall,nice couple,and your right,I think the Ashford pinoy ice-cream place is round by the train station It was one of those feel-good days,I walked down Hounslow high-street and even the muggers were friendly

I had a chat with the old guy on the ice-cream stall,nice couple,and your right,I think the Ashford pinoy ice-cream place is round by the train station It was one of those feel-good days,I walked down Hounslow high-street and even the muggers were friendly
    They supply the Wifes local Phill shop with Ice cream we have avocado flavour and possibly ube flavour in the freezer, intresting to note that the west indian friends loved them so much they wanted seconds maybe they will have a second branch in brixton soon

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I was thinking of popping by the Manchester Fiesta in September, but we seem to have more chavs than London

So... maybe
    Seriously you would have laughed they are like a pinoy disney chav totally harmless and sneaking about not because of their Police or marshalls but more like they worried they see a Tita, or one of their Mums friends

Just got back from Hounslow, £10 parking fee had no choice but to go and pay it.

Also I think I saw DOM! were you wearing white polo shirt and jeans?
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Seriously you would have laughed they are like a pinoy disney chav totally harmless and sneaking about not because of their Police or marshalls but more like they worried they see a Tita, or one of their Mums friends
    Thats true,they are sort of scaredy-cat pinoy-chavs,they have their jeans half-way down their bum,their flashy baseball caps,their gangster limp,but they are scared of being spotted by their mums or their aunties I saw a load of them today outside the train station,the guys were bigging it up at one side,and their "women" formed a little group at the other They werent giving anyone menacing glances,just nervously looking around

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Just got back from Hounslow, £10 parking fee had no choice but to go and pay it.

Also I think I saw DOM! were you wearing white polo shirt and jeans?
    Ladyyyyy, how comes I didn't see you? Were you still wearing that same hairdo? Would have been great if we bumped onto each other too.

Did you enjoy yourself though MrsJ?

Some of the songs the MC sung was horrible Tawi it hurt my ears as we were really close to the stage. But good that you appreciated the singing, that's very kind of you.
    As we walked in around 1 ish there was a young lady singing who was umm spirited but i did hear one young girl a little later sing who seemed to be quite good. I think she was in a band with some mc types who kind of sounded like black eye peas. But not taking to much notice as was busy munching ice cream

The mcing was ummmm, but have to be honest we rarely take any notice of the stage and wish they would turn it down a tad as hearing some nu yorker rabbiting about no war blah blah is not my idea of entertainment. Sadly instead of singing surely some more comedy would go down well better More fun for the family than some young kids singing trying to sound street tuff.

Ladyyyyy, how comes I didn't see you? Were you still wearing that same hairdo? Would have been great if we bumped onto each other too.
    Oh I've disguised myself 'cos I might scared people off

Did you enjoy yourself though MrsJ?
    I enjoyed watching each passing huge birds on the sky, My son loves them !!
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

That was the funny thing LadyJ,you can tell people who havent been to Hounslow or live around the airport,they always crane their necks and stare upwards when a plane goes over

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Oh I've disguised myself 'cos I might scared people off

I enjoyed watching each passing huge birds on the sky, My son loves them !!

I did look out for the queen but i never saw her. I also was on the look out for dom i kept saying to every white bloke i saw bonjourno chelsea boy

You did get a good view of the planes as they dumped fuel all over us, but at least it kept the BBQ's going

Was good fun sorry lady J I only got roped in early this morning as yesterday when it looked like it was going to run th eWife and her friends had planned to do a hit and run and just buy lots of foods and take away.

Did you see Ding dong

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information