Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Afghan War

Afghan War

So Brown says our troops will have the best equipment over the next few months ......we've been at war for 8 years!!!

We are fighting to protect Britain.....I thought the 7/7 bombers had British passports and learnt the trade in Pakistan

Dear Mr Brown,

I offer you one word to save lives.....HELICOPTERS

You can even by Blackhawks off the shelf from the US one of the safest and best troop carriers you can buy. We still have 8 choppers mothballed that we bought new off the US over 10 years ago!!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

7/7 bombers did have UK passports,but they attended training camps in NWFP,its the lawless region right on the Afghanistan border,the demarcation line is hazy in that area.We arent going to win in affie,country is too harsh,tribal loyalty is too strong,this is going to drag on for years,but helicopters will cut down casualty numbers,the americans fly everywhere,we use roads,thats the danger-zone,easy to bury an IED and remote trigger it sadly.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

they are trying to win the hearts of Afghan people and communicate, extremely difficult to do in a chopper.

Try to build the Afghan army up, its over 65k now from zero 8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    they are trying to win the hearts of Afghan people and communicate, extremely difficult to do in a chopper.
    The choppers are for attacking not peacekeeping

Why don't we use Trident, it'll save wasting it!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Choppers are also used to deploy squaddies into tactical areas,its a must in Afghanistan,once your off the beaten-track the country is incredibly rough.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    7/7 We arent going to win in affie,country is too harsh,tribal loyalty is too strong,.
    Ever heard of Senlis and its Drug Policy? I've 'transcribed' an interview for one of its people. They do have this counter insurgency tactics and so on... This people work hard to try and maintain peace and control the poppy lobbying activity in Afghanistan. But I do agree with Tawi this country has a very strong tribal loyalty. Afghan is an impossible mission!!!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

I have been to afghanistan,I know enough about the narcotics trade.

Dont tell me you know people in Kabul or Jalalabad Gracy

Dont tell me you know people in Kabul or Jalalabad Gracy
    Helmand

Gimmee a village or a family name

Gimmee a village or a family name
    I don't know any locals Tawi, I know something about Afghanistan as my second job is 'taking in' interviews of people that are dealing with poppy/opium eradications.

Papiverum somniferum,I know it well I did some sort of work in the afghani refugee camp on the pakistan side of the Khyber back in 1991,I also visited several drug villages,and even been inside some palatial family compounds of "Product movers" down in Balochistan,funny old game the narcotics trade

Papiverum somniferum,I know it well I did some sort of work in the afghani refugee camp on the pakistan side of the Khyber back in 1991,I also visited several drug villages,and even been inside some palatial family compounds of "Product movers" down in Balochistan,funny old game the narcotics trade
    Interesting! I know what you're talking about and I have a lot to say about it too but maybe keep my mouth shut???

Well,the narcotics trade in Pinas is just as interesting There was actually a couple caught last week who were shipping shabu to the UK??According to pinoy news sources anyway

Banned
    I have been to afghanistan,I know enough about the narcotics trade.
    so thats where you been arranging the next shipment

WELCOME HOME

The container arrives Tilbury docks Dave,you know when to collect right

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    The choppers are for attacking not peacekeeping
    gosh, you learn something everyday

Thread Information