Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dave,I have a good mate married to a Pinay(not exactly happily married as she is a neurotic fruitcake)I was out with him years ago in a bar,you know the sort,optional extras in the back rooms Anyway,he got off with this woman,he was totally p*ssed,thankfully I dont drink so I was always his wing-man watching he didnt get into trouble,his "Woman" that night went back to the hotel with him,he always says it was the best fellatio of his life,even though his woman turned out to be a BLOKE
    We all react to extreme stress in different ways,if I had been in Giles shoes the guy/girl would have been in quite a mess as soon as I found out because my normal reaction is red-mist

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Dave,I have a good mate married to a Pinay(not exactly happily married as she is a neurotic fruitcake)I was out with him years ago in a bar,you know the sort,optional extras in the back rooms Anyway,he got off with this woman,he was totally p*ssed,thankfully I dont drink so I was always his wing-man watching he didnt get into trouble,his "Woman" that night went back to the hotel with him,he always says it was the best fellatio of his life,even though his woman turned out to be a BLOKE
    We all react to extreme stress in different ways,if I had been in Giles shoes the guy/girl would have been in quite a mess as soon as I found out because my normal reaction is red-mist
    have heard it said a few times THE BEST i cant comment myself i always throw that scenario in when pals start talking about ladyboys most say the same as you

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    well, you need to stay cautious about your online relationships and that is always important. however, there are some dating sites that can make you feel good about your hunt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simdate View Post
    well, you need to stay cautious about your online relationships and that is always important. however, there are some dating sites that can make you feel good about your hunt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    No they don't....

No unauthorized links, especially like yours....

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    No they don't....

No unauthorized links, especially like yours....
    whats up dom, you going soft

why haven't you banned them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    whats up dom, you going soft

why haven't you banned them
    What you doin' here..???

I banned you on the other thread...

Age, mate.... Age.....

Speaking of ladyboys...I have nothing against them...I hope I am not sounding biased...just that I have a very beautiful transvestite cousin dating foreign men. She/he has been totally honest with what she/he is and is now with a Dutch bloke.

I think the phrase 'each to it's own' still applies.
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Different strokes for different blokes is more applicable in this case

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    Speaking of ladyboys...I have nothing against them...I hope I am not sounding biased...just that I have a very beautiful transvestite cousin dating foreign men. She/he has been totally honest with what she/he is and is now with a Dutch bloke.

DONT GET ME WRONG i have nothing against them i find them very amusing funny ect MRS T has many as friends i did wonder one of them is also in the uk with his older husband

as you say different strokes ...........

Respected Member

We have good friends who are transsexual, I've never had a problem with the choices people make in their lives.

I do find the stereotypes funny though, to be a hairdresser in the Phils you either have to be a woman or be gay, the proportion of ordinary male heterosexual barbers seems to be vanishingly small and most of the women in the salons seem to only work in manicure/pedicure.

I know it's a bit of a cliché here in the UK too but I knew plenty of straight male barbers in the UK and a good few camp but straight male hairdressers.

In the Phils camp is almost always gay and gay is often surgically altered transsexual! Wild place!

They are generally good stage entertainers though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    We have good friends who are transsexual, I've never had a problem with the choices people make in their lives.

I do find the stereotypes funny though, to be a hairdresser in the Phils you either have to be a woman or be gay, the proportion of ordinary male heterosexual barbers seems to be vanishingly small and most of the women in the salons seem to only work in manicure/pedicure.

I know it's a bit of a cliché here in the UK too but I knew plenty of straight male barbers in the UK and a good few camp but straight male hairdressers.

In the Phils camp is almost always gay and gay is often surgically altered transsexual! Wild place!

They are generally good stage entertainers though
    I have a friend who used to be a hairdresser and acted kind of camp! He got with more women during those years than he has had since, so I think he had the last laugh when some other men would make fun of him for camping up a little

Speaking of ladyboys...I have nothing against them...I hope I am not sounding biased...

Very true, girl i have nothing against "anyone" too (as long as they don't get on my nerves ) i've gay friends too and amazingly they are highly intellectual one of them is currently dating a goodlooking american lawyer
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    a good mate married to a Pinay(not exactly happily married as she is a neurotic fruitcake)

i like the way u described the pinay wifey
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Yes. its just fine when you have webcam to see your friend. When i found me friend online there was no webcame and i always think about her that how she will.If you have Webcam its very fine..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljacy View Post
    Yes. its just fine when you have webcam to see your friend. When i found me friend online there was no webcame and i always think about her that how she will.If you have Webcam its very fine..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

with that in mind you will be ok then dont rely on a webcam dont rely on anything untill you see it and FEEL IT with your own hands

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information