Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Cool Be careful with online relationships...

When I was in the Philippines and Thailand a couple of months ago, I had to go into an internet cafe in both countries.

I was amazed at how many MEN were in there with what looked like many windows open on their computers.
    It was so obvious that they were posing as women trying to scam foreigners out of money.

Try to see your online "date" over the webcam if possible.

At least you know you will be chatting to someone who is who they say they are............

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    When I was in the Philippines and Thailand a couple of months ago, I had to go into an internet cafe in both countries.

I was amazed at how many MEN were in there with what looked like many windows open on their computers.
    It was so obvious that they were posing as women trying to scam foreigners out of money.

Try to see your online "date" over the webcam if possible.

At least you know you will be chatting to someone who is who they say they are............
    Wise counsel, Mike!

good thing when i was looking for girlfreind if no webcam goodby all internet cafes over there have webcams

I had gay friends back in PI and as well they have relationship abroad with foreigner and when I ask them if their bf knows that they`re not real female they said yes and I dont know if its true or not but one acquintances happened to married a gay in australia as well and they`re both settled in the said country already for about more than 3 years now so that means things like that is possible.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    thanks for sharing Mike,and I think it's just right if you know who you are talking to.

Yes, a good tip. Always ask to see the person via web cam.

Quote Originally Posted by New Shoes View Post
    Yes, a good tip. Always ask to see the person via web cam.
    You can 'fiddle' that as well.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    I've seen a few guys on Malapascua doing that for real, got pictures to prove it! You know what I mean Mike?!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    have we already chatted,i remember you saying that to me?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    How do you fiddle a webcam boss? Might work once if you point at someone else for a short while and then claim its stopped working, but not on a regular basis without a willing accomplice. (Unless I'm missing something).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MarBell379 View Post
    How do you fiddle a webcam boss? Might work once if you point at someone else for a short while and then claim its stopped working, but not on a regular basis without a willing accomplice. (Unless I'm missing something).
    There is a program called "Fake Webcam", that allows a user to send a fake video over yahoo messenger. Getting hold of a fake video of some girl smiling and typing should be easy if you know the right people.. Or just record a girl you chat to...

Just be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    There is a program called "Fake Webcam", that allows a user to send a fake video over yahoo messenger. Getting hold of a fake video of some girl smiling and typing should be easy if you know the right people.. Or just record a girl you chat to...

Just be careful
    Surely that only works once or twice? As a long term thing you'd have to have video of someone in a variety of settings, a variety of moods, and LOTS of it.

Banned
    Well, you never know. If your told that the webcam is broken you might think it true if you have already "seen" your girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavanddal View Post
    I've seen a few guys on Malapascua doing that for real, got pictures to prove it! You know what I mean Mike?!
    Hello Gav,
    Did you see me there in my new dress then? LOL

As Keith mentioned, anyone can fool the webcams by dressing up as a woman, but I don't know how "she" could keep up the high voice !!!

First time I read this post I went onto a pinay dating website,within 15 minutes I spotted as many men masquerading as women,some had a better five'O'clock shadow than me and I have a good one,but I know its a business in pinas,some bayots make a decent living at it,I even saw one old western guy with his shemale/hemale lover at NAIA earlier this year kissing goodbye,the pinoy/nay was dressed as a woman,I guess the old western guy didnt care The world still keeps turning,its all a game

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

As always a grain of salt, better safe than sorry.

If your girlfriends got a deeper voice than you its time to worry

http://www.dateinasia.com/UserProfil...e-e582fd78f687

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post

Definitely a guy!

I better not put the worst looking one up that I found,he looks worse than me but describes himself/herself as "Pretty" Theres dozens of them

it's really inevitable, we've heard it all before some even made a documentary about it. you just have to be really careful. once you log in there, there is possibility that you will encounter scammers lurking around and trying to find their next victim.
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

But does anyone actually fall for the deception

http://www.dateinasia.com/UserProfil...4-7de562f5e295

Perhaps Mr. Dudley...(with Ting Tong, or Tong Ting?) :-)

Yup she's the one!

Pinays must have to book into beauty parlours weeks in advance because the pinoys fill the place awaiting their pedicures,manicures,facials,hair-dressing and other beautification processes prior to having their photographs taken,small wonder you ladies married westerners,it would be kind of embarrassing fighting your husband over who gets to choose lipstick colours that particular day

http://www.dateinasia.com/UserProfil...a-b30526a384c3

Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    Definitely a guy!
    Oh...didn't realise na bayot pala.

They always say "Accept me for what I am" which is secret code for "Boy are you in for a surprise on our wedding night"

http://www.dateinasia.com/UserProfil...2-06c5f329d32e

Banned

I can spot them a mile off too, metaphorically speaking.
    I wonder if most hetereosexual men can see they are men?

I often wonder if women can see that they are men as well as hetereosexual men can?

I am not against gays, I have a friend who is gay, and he is a man who is not effeminate in his ways (except that he gets more flirty when he has had a few drinks.)
    It is just that the men who pose as women - do they really believe they can trick men into believing they are women?

I suppose some men are happy to befriend he-she's.
    They must like their partners like that?

I think they are easy to spot,pinoy TV's arent half as hard to work out as Thai TV's,the pinoy version is as camp as julian clary,though I did meet a pinoy TV working in Pattaya,he told me he gets quite a few customers as his english far exceed's the average Thais.If I was besotted enough not to notice my girlfriend was a boyfriend when she/he/it met me at NAIA after flying 7500 miles I guess I deserve whatever awaits me

Banned
    I think they are easy to spot,pinoy TV's arent half as hard to work out as Thai TV's,the pinoy version is as camp as julian clary,though I did meet a pinoy TV working in Pattaya,he told me he gets quite a few customers as his english far exceed's the average Thais.If I was besotted enough not to notice my girlfriend was a boyfriend when she/he/it met me at NAIA after flying 7500 miles I guess I deserve whatever awaits me
    Yep, I think most men will be able to tell the difference as you and I can.

Come on ladies, what do you all think?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information