Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I came across to this thread, quite interesting:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5850

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive Some people have complex private lives

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    When i web cam with a girl i get her to wave ,,or she will laugh when i write something funny.. or ask her to give me a big smile.

Cant fake that

Its the old adage,if something seems too good to be true it invariably is These particular "Ladies"will do anything you ask them to do on cam,smile,wave,laugh,whatever really I wonder if a guy married one would it be classed as same sex marriage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnFhS...eature=related

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    i have an american friend few years ago, got a chatmate, feel in love after two years of chatting then decided to visit in the philippines and sold everything back in the US to settle down. the weeding was already scheduled, catering and the gowns are prepared until the woman he was chatting with needs to submit the birthcertificate.

....and we all found out the she was a man before he had his cut, cosmetic surgeries, etc.

my friend still here in the philippines as he doesnt have anything left in the US. He filed a case against the gay-fiancee and still no court decision yet
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Theres no fool like an old fool Never jump into a pool feet first without checking the depth Lots of older guys past the first flush of youth lose all sense and perspective when a much younger model flutters her eyelids and finds them attractive,they think they are kids again and common sense flies out of the window

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Theres no fool like an old fool Never jump into a pool feet first without checking the depth Lots of older guys past the first flush of youth lose all sense and perspective when a much younger model flutters her eyelids and finds them attractive,they think they are kids again and common sense flies out of the window
    i really pity the bloke as he was really inlove with that woman...we cant even understand how she really looks like a woman from outside to his genitals
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Next time I meet a lady in Pinas remind me to ask for a copy of the birth certificate some of them are frighteningly real,if ever you get the chance go to TIFFANIES in Pattaya they look like women only better they are surgically altered fantasy women only they began their lives as men

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    i really pity the bloke as he was really inlove with that woman...we cant even understand how she really looks like a woman from outside to his genitals
    You could always plant the seeds of doubt in his head and ask is he homosexual as he was in love with a guy Must have been a shock on the honeymoon both fighting over the razor

Next time I meet a lady in Pinas remind me to ask for a copy of the birth certificate some of them are frighteningly real,if ever you get the chance go to TIFFANIES in Pattaya they look like women only better they are surgically altered fantasy women only they began their lives as men
    I heard alot of broken marriages filed in Thailand same as what happened to my friend. A fantasy look alike bride turns out that she is he when as birth certificate was issued

'so be careful eh, before to find out if she is he...we ask to look at their ***** but now since of the advance technology...ask also the birth certificate or a baby picture

You could always plant the seeds of doubt in his head and ask is he homosexual as he was in love with a guy Must have been a shock on the honeymoon both fighting over the razor
    My friend feel sick really when he found out she is he as they even had many times

that is her...what do you think?

Meet your chatmate online,fly to NAIA and immediately plunge your hand down into their panties groping around Mick Dundee style,not for any perverse reason,but rather as a sexual check for true gender

My friend feel sick really when he found out she is he as they even had many times
    That is terrible,thats the time my blood would have started to boil and the gayot better have hoped we were on the first floor Your friend is now officially 100% hetro/homo

that is her...what do you think?
    He's a very pretty man ....It's just that he used to have itlogs ( a word I have recently learnt, from a prolific poster)

Real feminine bone structure, big eyes & strong hairline....Who wouldn't be fooled?

Itlogs is one of a handful of invaluable words you need to learn before your wedding night Sim,I cant tell you the rest,not even the likes of Tingil as they are quite shocking and were taught me by ladies of ill-repute As for a bloke pretending to be a lady,well,he should be prepared for the wrath and the storm that his deceit provokes when his true gender is eventually revealed,especially if it is in the bedroom :icon_evil:

Banned
    She is a HE....

Now that surgeon deserves a pay rise

Respected Member
    He's more "Woman" than half the women i'v see in Asda tonight

Itlogs is one of a handful of invaluable words you need to learn before your wedding night Sim,I cant tell you the rest,not even the likes of Tingil as they are quite shocking
    It's like being 10 again, looking up rude words in the dictionary. I need to do some research.

In the old colonial days english gentlemen normally had an indiginous concubine or mistress in the country they were posted to,they were known as "Sleeping dictionaries" its surprising but ladies delight in teaching guys rude words as much as the guys enjoy learning them (So I have been told of course,not that I would ever indulge in something like that obviously).

as tawi ever been surprised by a pretty man,you seem pretty clued up on the subject,you should of chatted with cool999
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Cool was another level Wonder what happened to him Funny how they come and go like the ebb and flow of the tide

he must of got a job?

so he can go to thailand meet those ever so pretty women??
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    He's a very pretty man ....It's just that he used to have itlogs ( a word I have recently learnt, from a prolific poster)

Real feminine bone structure, big eyes & strong hairline....Who wouldn't be fooled?
    LOL even I cannot believe when we found out the she was he before

but to be fair with her....she is really very beautiful. So guys can i ask? would you fall for her beauty?

I wouldnt fall for his "Beauty" and he would get a real good head-butt across the bridge of the nose and a grade-A stamping on if he tried anything

I wouldnt fall for his "Beauty" and he would get a real good head-butt across the bridge of the nose and a grade-A stamping on if he tried anything
    why as you look at her you already or can you see that he is a gay?because I cant see that

I met a Pinoy ladyboy a few years ago down at Calamba Crossing,he/she/it was seriously the best looking gay/girl/guy in the disco,the illusion was shattered when I saw him/her hitching up her/his skirt in the CR for an Ihi,but he/she did let me prod the totois to test the firmness of the silicone implants

I met a Pinoy ladyboy a few years ago down at Calamba Crossing,he/she/it was seriously the best looking gay/girl/guy in the disco,the illusion was shattered when I saw him/her hitching up her/his skirt in the CR for an Ihi,but he/she did let me prod the totois to test the firmness of the silicone implants
    LOL...i think if a guy had his P***s cut and his itlog the skin and also the feminine side will come out same with her...coz even her voice is like a female eh

You know theres actually a number of pinoy ladyboys work in thailand as prostis I had a chat with one,he told me theres lots of westerners like transexual transgender transitions or whatever they are called and because the Thai grasp of english is so poor(I can vouch for that) the pinoys get quite a few customers I had a transexual throw an apple at me one night in Tsim Sha Tsui because my friend keith was giving him hassle

Banned
    here is a question guys that biyot looks nice hope i dont get in trouble for saying that

so guys you are getting a bj from this person and you are about to come then you find out its a gezzerbird what do you do ..........

1 finish as normal

2 withdraw and run

3 finish then stamp all over its head

i am afraid i would just finish and not say anything to anyone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information