Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    You ever read "Aesops Fables" Soph?The tortoise and the hare?Great story,the hare had the speed,he raced ahead,but the slow old plodding tortoise paced himself(he had no option)guess who won the race?Slow and steady,no rush Jacq is in a hurry however,she runs at her own pace
    Agree To each his own
    whatever works for anyone, so be it
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline View Post
    Yes,I would like to live in uk to be with you,if in the near future it will be with you as i want to have a family soon.Hope we can get to know each other better and hope your the right man for me.
    Jaqueline,your a fast mover
    Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    I was just thinking that!!!!

Good luck Jacq!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Ditto

Yeah,go Jacq,I hope you have a happy ending to your story,its certainly going to be breathtaking in its speed,like a fast paced "windswept" pocket-book
    and i thought you're more into the "slowly but surely" principle??
    You ever read "Aesops Fables" Soph?The tortoise and the hare?Great story,the hare had the speed,he raced ahead,but the slow old plodding tortoise paced himself(he had no option)guess who won the race?Slow and steady,no rush Jacq is in a hurry however,she runs at her own pace
    Agree To each his own
    whatever works for anyone, so be it
    Hope it's not too, fast too furious hehe...

What sort of guy are you looking for Jacqueline?Not just "any" guy,what do you like in a man?And what about yourself?Where are you from?What are your hobbies?Dreams?Ambitions?What do you want from your life?Theres lots of single guys pass through this site,I have been here only a short time but have seen quite a number,take your time,visit a little more regularly,open up about yourself a little,to be honest if you tell the first guy in your opening sentence to him that your wish is to marry him it can confuse/scare/terrify him,slow down a little,relax,let your personality shine through

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    What sort of guy are you looking for Jacqueline?Not just "any" guy,what do you like in a man?And what about yourself?Where are you from?What are your hobbies?Dreams?Ambitions?What do you want from your life?Theres lots of single guys pass through this site,I have been here only a short time but have seen quite a number,take your time,visit a little more regularly,open up about yourself a little,to be honest if you tell the first guy in your opening sentence to him that your wish is to marry him it can confuse/scare/terrify him,slow down a little,relax,let your personality shine through
    I SECOND THE MOTION
    Very sensible advise tawiwi
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Some pinays are innocent,even ladies,if you just say yes to the first guy who asks you might end up in the freezer with his last three wives You need to vet people,do research on them,they could be mad-axe murderers or anything

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Some pinays are innocent,even ladies,if you just say yes to the first guy who asks you might end up in the freezer with his last three wives You need to vet people,do research on them,they could be mad-axe murderers or anything
    Hey Jacqueline listen to Mr. Tawi2..
    I wish you all the best Jacqueline
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Just be careful jacq,you dont want to end up with a lasinguero,palikero,babaero,sabongero(wow,lots of "eros"he sounds interesting).

Banned
    She sounded desperate... hayyy.... easy come, easy go... I'm the tortoise (toytol, as how my 2 year old nephew would say it).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline View Post
    Yes,I would like to live in uk to be with you,if in the near future it will be with you as i want to have a family soon.Hope we can get to know each other better and hope your the right man for me.
    Hi Jacqueline,

I hope you don't mind me mentioning the following:

It is probably a good idea to get to know a British man first before talking about moving and having a family.
    A lot of men will be scared off by these things as you will look like you are too needy, and indeed a little desperate.
    Lots of men do want a love and a family, but not on the first date, LOL.....

Take your time and take things slowly, it will benefit you in the long run.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Hi Jacqueline,

I hope you don't mind me mentioning the following:

It is probably a good idea to get to know a British man first before talking about moving and having a family.
    A lot of men will be scared off by these things as you will look like you are too needy, and indeed a little desperate.
    Lots of men do want a love and a family, but not on the first date, LOL.....

Take your time and take things slowly, it will benefit you in the long run.
    i totally agree

Newbie (Restricted Access)

I may be the man for you

Hi I am looking for a female companion,I'm British originally from Pakistan but brought up in the uk,if you want to talk please pm me.

Speak soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information