Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

View Poll Results: Back Stabbing, Backbiting, Rumours, Gossips, Tsismis, Chikka etc...

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • GUILTY

8 29.63%
  • NOT GUILTY

19 70.37%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question An Anonymous Voting: Tsismis, Chika, Back-Biting, Back-stabbing, Gossips etc etc

You can take this poll or not. It's up to you. (People who have participated in voting will not be revealed (only the mods will know who's who...)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/backstab

Inspired by this thread:
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16821

(hehe... I voted 1st as I am/was guilty, i've been backstabbed, did some backstabbing some time in my life)
    Been there, done that!

My conscience is clear,my place in heaven guaranteed

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

cant say i ever had done anything like that..maybe its a woman thing?

i will just take the mickey to get revenge.
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    cant say i ever had done anything like that..maybe its a woman thing?

i will just take the mickey to get revenge.

Oh wow!!! That's really cool!!!
    You sure? as in very sure? not even once? as in? not lying at all?
    That's amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Oh wow!!! That's really cool!!!
    You sure? as in very sure? not even once? as in? not lying at all?
    That's amazing!!!
    i havent backstabbed any one yet but if i had the chance too,maybe i would?

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    GUILTY! when we are at uni before we use to talk about people a lot, who was dating who... who lost their virginity to who girls stuff i guess
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    I pleaded not guilty. It's not my cup of tea.

not guilty your highness
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

wow! got 93 views but only got 8 votes? hmmmm...
    hehehe... As I have said lol You can vote or not hehe... It's cool!!!

-----

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    GUILTY! when we are at uni before we use to talk about people a lot, who was dating who... who lost their virginity to who girls stuff i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    I pleaded not guilty. It's not my cup of tea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    not guilty your highness

thanks for participating hehe

Respected Member
    everytime i speak with my friends and family back in d PI the first thing i'll ask is 'ano na ang chizmax or chicka?'

then i'm guilty as well

Not guilty...

what I have done though is listened to others gossiping, i take what they say with a pinch of salt though, I never take sides...never hold a grudge or judge against anyone...

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

I better change my plea to guilty as charged,I have been accused of being a chismoso

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I better change my plea to guilty as charged,I have been accused of being a chismoso
    you are like a woman trapped in a mans body tawi2
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Thats my sexuality,not my tongue

not so much a accusation, more of an observation.

and here i was referring to your tongue

Then your not very observant Michael Jacksons been in the media since he was a small boy

Then your not very observant Michael Jacksons been in the media since he was a small boy

My comments were refering to your posts, nothing to do with Michael Jackson.

and here i was referring to your tongue
    well if his tongue wags as quick as he posts? he must be a woman in a mans body

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    My comments were refering to your posts, nothing to do with Michael Jackson.
    Chismis is malicious lies designed to hurt someone,please,feel free to cut-and-paste any I have written,anything else is something I would say to any individuals face

Cool

you are like a woman trapped in a mans body tawi2
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    well if his tongue wags as quick as he posts? he must be a woman in a mans body

Good one Tawiwi lol coz you've been posting lots of bayot/bakla/bading/gay related topics here hahaha... and what do you call that?!!! hahahaha

Jayzee,they were simply experiences,I never once mentioned names that could ID a person,backbiting is something totally different

Jayzee,they were simply experiences,I never once mentioned names that could ID a person,backbiting is something totally different
    hehehe I know I know lol... but still you're tsismoso hahaha

BACKSTABBING IS THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF ALL SORTS OF TSISMIS
    Think, it all started from a very simple & unintentional conversation and turned into something bad... I guess? lolz

I can't even find the etymology of tsismis in google... hehe Strange eh?
    Very famous activity/hobby yet can't be traced where it all started hahaha!!!

I dont think Rusty was referring to standard average chismis,I think she meant something darker,which is totally not true as i would never intentionally hurt anyone on here with words Still waiting for the cut-and-pases though

Banned
    I don't backstab anyone.......

I just ban them outright...!!!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    You can take this poll or not. It's up to you. (People who have participated in voting will not be revealed (only the mods will know who's who...)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/backstab

Inspired by this thread:
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16821

(hehe... I voted 1st as I am/was guilty, i've been backstabbed, did some backstabbing some time in my life)
    Been there, done that!

Same here
    I should say we all , in one way or another, have been guilty of poor judgement at some point in our lives and been through some moments of indiscretion....
    and humans as we are, once provoked and hurt, the initial tendency is for us to fight back....
    specially back in the days of our youth, when we still don't know any better....
    I guess it's a phase everyone go through, this are the circmustances that allow us to grow and learn and to know better.....
    And we emerge as better, mature and level headed individuals in the long run...
    In every mistake, there's a lesson learned
    in every unjust aggresion from someone else is an opportunity for us to be the better and "bigger" person that we shoud be...
    That's the beauty of aging, we get more sensible and wiser as we get older
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    The observation/accusation against you as chismoso based on what you said on the michael jackson thread doesn't qualify/count as chismis at all.....lol
    So by all means, stick by your original plea....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    I dont think Rusty was referring to standard average chismis,I think she meant something darker,which is totally not true as i would never intentionally hurt anyone on here with words
    We hear you tawi2 You are actually one of the most objective, friendly and nicest member in this forum
    I know a lot of members here will agree with me.... If no one does, then i stand corrected, lol
    And as one member here said, you are also one of the favorites, next to the boss and the mods though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information