Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar

why are 'filipinas' so mean!!!!!!!

i have always lived by the golden rule.. do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you!

i have always been good at ignoring gossip, but lately it has been getting on my nerves. filipinas especially have this habit of talking behind my back.. if i work they gossip that i am too poor so my husband sent me to work, if i dont work they say i am lazy!!!

it has been getting worst, i only have a handful of filipino friends to avoid gossip. i was in town last saturday and i saw a couple of pinays in boots, as i walked past them i heard one say, oh i heard that Maria (me) is having a relationship with an american airman on base!!! and that she was going to call my husband to let him know... i was like shocked as all my friends on the american base are pinays married to americans! i called my husband crying, and my husband told me that he finds that impossible and dismissed it. when he got home he told me that 10 years ago before we got married he got an anonymous letter telling him that i am marrying him for money.. and he then said that he thought it was from a filipina coz the english was not very good...

question is WHY!!! why would somebody do that...! i have never asked money from my husband wht he gives me is from his own doing not mine!! when my dad got so sick with cancer i didnt ask my husband for help, i was going to work and find my own money so i can help my dad, but it was my husband who said he will help that he wanted me to stay home..

a good friend told me that others are just jealous, jealous of what??? it seems that filipinas wherever they are in the world still gossip and envious of others,, if they see others with better lives they will pull down (crab mentality!) with me i do not care what you have, what house you have or what car you drive, what matters is the person that you are!

thank you,,, bow!
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    i have always lived by the golden rule.. do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you!

i have always been good at ignoring gossip, but lately it has been getting on my nerves. filipinas especially have this habit of talking behind my back.. if i work they gossip that i am too poor so my husband sent me to work, if i dont work they say i am lazy!!!

it has been getting worst, i only have a handful of filipino friends to avoid gossip. i was in town last saturday and i saw a couple of pinays in boots, as i walked past them i heard one say, oh i heard that Maria (me) is having a relationship with an american airman on base!!! and that she was going to call my husband to let him know... i was like shocked as all my friends on the american base are pinays married to americans! i called my husband crying, and my husband told me that he finds that impossible and dismissed it. when he got home he told me that 10 years ago before we got married he got an anonymous letter telling him that i am marrying him for money.. and he then said that he thought it was from a filipina coz the english was not very good...

question is WHY!!! why would somebody do that...! i have never asked money from my husband wht he gives me is from his own doing not mine!! when my dad got so sick with cancer i didnt ask my husband for help, i was going to work and find my own money so i can help my dad, but it was my husband who said he will help that he wanted me to stay home..

a good friend told me that others are just jealous, jealous of what??? it seems that filipinas wherever they are in the world still gossip and envious of others,, if they see others with better lives they will pull down (crab mentality!) with me i do not care what you have, what house you have or what car you drive, what matters is the person that you are!

thank you,,, bow!

it was sad to know that it's our own kababayan who's doing this...
    i guess they are not happy with their hubby's that's why they envy you and try to put you down so you will be miserable like them.
    well, sorry nalang sila, they won't get what they want d baht?

Pinays thrive on chismis,its the raison detre for many,they arent all as demure innocent,doe-eyed nor nice as many believe,theres a hard-core minority who are spiteful and mean,thats why many pinays in this country arent as sociable with their countrywomen,they learnt through experience,if you get a new car or are going on holiday suddenly your suplada Take no notice M&M,you should have pulled that ladies hair and scratched her face,that would have shut her up,or even have confronted her and told her to keep her mouth quiet or you will box her face Its good to let off steam sometimes with a little physical excercise

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    question is WHY!!! why would somebody do that..

a good friend told me that others are just jealous, jealous of what??? i
    Inggit Sis(envy). you got the luck and one of the rich guy in England

Opppss, kakainggitan kna nmn niyan sa sinabi ko hahaha, for sure nmn they are not members here in the forum, Are they ?

i havent a clue why your fellow filipinas do gossip about each other and cant wait to put each other down???

you have been here for a while?,have you not heard of the expression"go **** yourself" while you show them your middle finger!! go ask your hubby

even though you keep a small circle of friends you still got some local morons speaking bad about you,just try your best to ignore them and there snide remarks.

why dont you ring that number again??
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

yes indeed !some of them are like that fortnight ago while I was on carboot looking around there was this middle age filipina.She spoke to me first I tend to not say Hi first because of bad experience (if I say hi first they tend to ignored me completely /or simply because got scared as often I made mistake that I thought they`re filipina but they`re not they`re other asian nationalities)when she asked me where did you met your husband when I said Abroad while I was working there and she told me Ahhhh!you`re one of those filipina who married a foreigner just to be in hereshe herself married to a britlook who`s talking and my other half said its not her damn business at all
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

The problem with pinays is they are mostly non-confrontational the next time you hear a negative comment or someone chismising abouty you tell them to shut the f*** up

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Pinays thrive on chismis,its the raison detre for many,they arent all as demure innocent,doe-eyed nor nice as many believe,theres a hard-core minority who are spiteful and mean,thats why many pinays in this country arent as sociable with their countrywomen,they learnt through experience,if you get a new car or are going on holiday suddenly your suplada Take no notice M&M,you should have pulled that ladies hair and scratched her face,that would have shut her up,or even have confronted her and told her to keep her mouth quiet or you will box her face Its good to let off steam sometimes with a little physical excercise

i so wanted to get physical with them but i was carrying alot of king prawns and crabs and i got a bit scared of making a mess at boots
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

The problem with pinays is they are mostly non-confrontational the next time you hear a negative comment or someone chismising abouty you tell them to shut the f*** up
    very true most times i just ignore them but that was so below the belt..

Respected Member
    i so wanted to get physical with them but i was carrying alot of king prawns and crabs and i got a bit scared of making a mess at boots
    you should just put those to their mouth sis it will surely shut their mouth or if you are lucky they won't talk ever again

If a lady had said within your earshot your having an affair you should have actually confronted her there and then,its the best way to quash the rumour,nip it in the bud,you should have asked her in a nice way where she heard it from?Or grabbed a handful of her hair and asked her in a not so nice way the source of her info,then told her if you hear it from anyone elses lips your going to target her as the source.

then get yourself a backbone,maria

btw have you seen the incredible hulk,you wont like me when im angry!!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Take a pic of her,get her cell-phone and home number,print a few cards advertising "Adult services" and post them around the USAF base

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    you should just put those to their mouth sis it will surely shut their mouth or if you are lucky they won't talk ever again
    but in all honesty it hurts.. i do not think bad of others
    i try to be mindful so i dont hurt other people especially pinays, coz i know how hard it is to be so far away from home and family :(... i just thank god that i have a wonderful husband a son thats not so wonderful and the prettiest westie in the whole world

Take a pic of her,get her cell-phone and home number,print a few cards advertising "Adult services" and post them around the USAF base

worth considering!!

worth considering!!
    Then others can spread rumours about her "Part-time job"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Inggit Sis(envy). you got the luck and one of the rich guy in England

Opppss, kakainggitan kna nmn niyan sa sinabi ko hahaha, for sure nmn they are not members here in the forum, Are they ?
    no sis theyre not members here

Banned
    i just thank god that i have a wonderful husband a son thats not so wonderful and the prettiest westie in the whole world
    See, you got it all, so dont bother them and wait till thier tongue goes to thier foot cause of keep gossip

Respected Member

a good friend told me that others are just jealous, jealous of what??? it seems that filipinas wherever they are in the world still gossip and envious of others,, if they see others with better lives they will pull down (crab mentality!) with me i do not care what you have, what house you have or what car you drive, what matters is the person that you are
    I feel bad for what you're going through but for some reason,
    what you just shared here sort of made me feel glad that there's no filipinas around my area, lol
    And funny coz i was trying so hard to look for one here as i thought it would be nice to have some filipina friends nearby
    But after reading what you just shared, i think i'm a bit skeptical now about the idea...
    However, i still believe not all filipinas are like that,
    i'm sure there are a few level headed, sensible, mature and good-natured filipinas left out there....
    We just have to be very careful and assertive in choosing who we befriends with
    and stick with the good ones and stay away from the bad ones...
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    i so wanted to get physical with them
    LOL, do not consider that as an option.... you don't stoop down on their level
    They're not worth your time and attention, ignore them like they don't exist
    If you show them you are affected and annoyed, they will just annoy you some more
    as they feel it's working....so don't give them that satisfaction..
    After all, this types of people are way out of your league so they are not worthy opponents
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    LOL, do not consider that as an option.... you don't stoop down on their level
    They're not worth your time and attention, ignore them like they don't exist
    If you show them you are affected and annoyed, they will just annoy you some more
    as they feel it's working....so don't give them that satisfaction..
    After all, this types of people are way out of your league so they are not worthy opponents

Respected Member
    but in all honesty it hurts.. i do not think bad of others
    i try to be mindful so i dont hurt other people especially pinays, coz i know how hard it is to be so far away from home and family :(... i just thank god that i have a wonderful husband a son thats not so wonderful and the prettiest westie in the whole world
    truelily
    Filipinas like us (talagang isinama ang sarili ).. even how mean other people with us, we don't fight back but instead we just pray for them.
    Pray that they will go to hell! Ooooppss.. Joke lang po

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I feel bad for what you're going through but for some reason,
    what you just shared here sort of made me feel glad that there's no filipinas around my area, lol
    And funny coz i was trying so hard to look for one here as i thought it would be nice to have some filipina friends nearby
    But after reading what you just shared, i think i'm a bit skeptical now about the idea...
    However, i still believe not all filipinas are like that,
    i'm sure there are a few level headed, sensible, mature and good-natured filipinas left out there....
    We just have to be very careful and assertive in choosing who we befriends with
    and stick with the good ones and stay away from the bad ones

korek sis!

Ive experienced this in a VERY close to home fashion myself, having my fiancee accused of living with another guy by someone who WAS very close to her before they had an argument.
    I trust my fiancee implicitly, and talk to her at least once a day on the phone and internet, but this sort of thing does make you feel bad, even when you know it not to be true.

Personally, I would never even THINK of messing with someones feelings and emotions in that way. If I have an issue with someone, I'll ask, tell. or punch (VERY rarely) them in person. If I dont have an issue - live and let live.
    The behind the back sniping is sheer cruelty, intentional and unwarranted. I just dont understand it.

I've seen a lot of backstabbing on here over the years. Most of it is because the people doing it actually want what you have and are just jealous, so accept you have the best around, and laugh at them below you.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I've seen a lot of backstabbing on here over the years. Most of it is because the people doing it actually want what you have and are just jealous, so accept you have the best around, and laugh at them below you.
    Very well said boss

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    korek k jan boss
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Banned
    Sometime I am scare thinking that the company i will going to work soon (waiting for CRB at the moment) had less than 20 filipinas employed and I am worried about sipsip Sipsip means Severe Incompetent People Seeking for Immediate Postion, but as mature and responsible person I will just stick to my duties and responsibilities that would make sense at all

Would rather want to work with other nationalities than your own race, as my experience when I was in Taiwan

thank you,,, bow!
    Hello Maria. What a truly HORRIBLE experience! Jealousy and Gossip are to be deplored. Sadly, all too frequently, the latter is "born" of the former and, believe me, it is prevalent the world over although, I would've thought, maybe to a *lesser extent amongst Filipinos ... perhaps I've been deluded in my thinking in *this respect, and it disappoints me ... because I'd long been under the impression that the Pinas were, shall we say, less susceptible to the pressures of materialistic power and wealth to be found in most modern, westernised societies.

Having said that, I would not wish this thread to develop into a 'political saga'. And nor would I want to provoke a further religious debate. But it seems to me that the pinays you overheard in your local Boots the Chemist have "conveniently forgotten" the Christian values taught to them back home - in so far as they learned to be at least, reasonably content with their lot [in other words: "what they never HAD ... they never MISSED!"] - and have somehow become tainted with the desire for material gain at all costs ... even to the extent of riding roughshod over others like yourself who are merely trying to earn an honest living to SUPPORT husbands/families ... in order to achieve their ends.

Ignore such people, Maria ... they're simply not worth the effort of listening to!! Stick with your moral principles and always remain proud of them. If you're not working for an employer at the present moment, don't worry about it ... I'm sure your husband will agree that being a housewife is the BEST job of all ... especially when you're there to welcome him home each night!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hello Maria. What a truly HORRIBLE experience! Jealousy and Gossip are to be deplored. Sadly, all too frequently, the latter is "born" of the former and, believe me, it is prevalent the world over although, I would've thought, maybe to a *lesser extent amongst Filipinos ... perhaps I've been deluded in my thinking in *this respect, and it disappoints me ... because I'd long been under the impression that the Pinas were, shall we say, less susceptible to the pressures of materialistic power and wealth to be found in most modern, westernised societies.

Having said that, I would not wish this thread to develop into a 'political saga'. And nor would I want to provoke a further religious debate. But it seems to me that the pinays you overheard in your local Boots the Chemist have "conveniently forgotten" the Christian values taught to them back home - in so far as they learned to be at least, reasonably content with their lot [in other words: "what they never HAD ... they never MISSED!"] - and have somehow become tainted with the desire for material gain at all costs ... even to the extent of riding roughshod over others like yourself who are merely trying to earn an honest living to SUPPORT husbands/families ... in order to achieve their ends.

Ignore such people, Maria ... they're simply not worth the effort of listening to!! Stick with your moral principles and always remain proud of them. If you're not working for an employer at the present moment, don't worry about it ... I'm sure your husband will agree that being a housewife is the BEST job of all ... especially when you're there to welcome him home each night!
    it is very sad that we have forgotten values and where we came from... it is true what u said that most pinays desire for wealth is great.. i can remember the simple times back home where family was what mattered the most... nowadays it has to be a big house, a new car and money in the bank.. in all sincerity i do not car about all those what i care about is my husband and son... and even when choosing friends i do not look at the things they have but what they are as a person, and i am so happy to say that through this forum i found friends that are just happy to hang out and do karaoke!! when my forum friends come to my house we just eat and sing... it is very rare that we talk about others..!! there still are some good filipinas here, but not all!

Wink

maria,
    in case you will be in this scneario again, and you could hear them saying bad words or making chismis about you,...JUST stop, look at them from head to toe, sarcastically smiling
    and showing them ur hands making a sign of BIG LETTER "L" ( meaning losers)
    and say this words in a very sweet singing voice..:furious3
    " Eat your heart out folks"

try to feel happy and kiddy about it...
    this goes to show.....ur that popular, Girl!!
    "Honesty is probably the sexiest and the priceless thing man can give a woman"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information