Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aarrgghhh me head!

I can't believe it, girls i know or i don't even know are asking me to look for a bf or hubby for them here in UK.

Anyone experience this???

It's really getting to me now, any suggestion on what to do

if there's money in it , we'll be rich lol

Banned
    Oh yeah, its just a word, usually I ignore them, even married woman asking me that they gonna separate thier husband if I can find british guy for them (sounds desperate, isnt it) not even looking for a partner, they also ask, "can you find a job for me?" they think it so easy, so I just keep saying, "yeah yeah alright"

Whenever I get my haircut in Pinas its always bayots asking can I get them a guyI always say yes because their scissors are snipping away close to my ears(I have grown quite attached to my ears over the years,couldnt bear to lose one)

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

If they want to live in Britain they can swap places with me and I can go live in Philippines! As a....Jeepney driver?

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    If they want to live in Britain they can swap places with me and I can go live in Philippines!
    The way your jokes are going we'll pay for you to go
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

The last time we were in Phils an aunt of my wife who is quite well off by Phils standards and rarely has anything to do with my wife's branch of the family, kept turning up at our hotel when we were out, leaving messages and insisting that she must see us urgently.

When she eventually caught up with us we found it was to ask me to find a British husband for her daughter who is long separated from her muslim husband with whom she has 4 children and she also came along armed with a sort of a rιsumι and a few photos of her daughter.

I didn't mind that much really, except that she sort of inferred in an round about way that now that I was "family", it was sort of like my duty and she had every faith that I would be able to do this for her.

Iain.

I have had experience of that Iain,some lady once gave me a Bio-data CV,four pieces of A4 professionally typed,picture stapled in the top left hand corner,listed her daughters academic achievements,work history,hobbies,interests I felt too ashamed to say I didnt know a prospective husband,I mumbled "Thanks" and "I will try" I felt really sorry for the family as they were on hard times.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Question

i just remembered when i first meet my wife she asked me to find her a nice english guy i wonder if she still wants one

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post

I can't believe it, girls i know or i don't even know are asking me to look for a bf or hubby for them here in UK.

I've loads of inquiries from girls about how they could get a brit bf/hubby and u're right if there's money in it i think i would consider helping them find one

Girls i know have asked me if i could look for a brit guy for them and some total strangers also bluntly asked me to get them a guy who could give them a baby looking exactly like my baby (oh well, i hope they are not suggesting that i should start a sperm bank business )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    I've loads of inquiries from girls about how they could get a brit bf/hubby and u're right if there's money in it i think i would consider helping them find one

Girls i know have asked me if i could look for a brit guy for them and some total strangers also bluntly asked me to get them a guy who could give them a baby looking exactly like my baby (oh well, i hope they are not suggesting that i should start a sperm bank business )
    You can now find Turkey basters on Amazon, free delivery....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Oh yeah, its just a word, usually I ignore them, even married woman asking me that they gonna separate thier husband if I can find british guy for them (sounds desperate, isnt it) not even looking for a partner, they also ask, "can you find a job for me?" they think it so easy, so I just keep saying, "yeah yeah alright"
    I know how u feel sis , its really annoying but i can't say yes i'll do that coz some people will take it seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Whenever I get my haircut in Pinas its always bayots asking can I get them a guyI always say yes because their scissors are snipping away close to my ears(I have grown quite attached to my ears over the years,couldnt bear to lose one)
    like what pinoy's will say " you can borrow a pig's ear" i wonder if someone will do that lol

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    If they want to live in Britain they can swap places with me and I can go live in Philippines! As a....Jeepney driver?

well might be a good idea for you to be a driver in the phils , you'll always get bayots (gay) young ladies, old ladies waiting for your route lol

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    The way your jokes are going we'll pay for you to go

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    The last time we were in Phils an aunt of my wife who is quite well off by Phils standards and rarely has anything to do with my wife's branch of the family, kept turning up at our hotel when we were out, leaving messages and insisting that she must see us urgently.

When she eventually caught up with us we found it was to ask me to find a British husband for her daughter who is long separated from her muslim husband with whom she has 4 children and she also came along armed with a sort of a rιsumι and a few photos of her daughter.

I didn't mind that much really, except that she sort of inferred in an round about way that now that I was "family", it was sort of like my duty and she had every faith that I would be able to do this for her.

Iain.
    Is she still keeping in touch and asking for updates if you found someone for her daughter? coz my aunt's friends and some of my friends still asking for updates now im just hiding my id's on msngrs lol and telling them too busy to open e-mails

should i say thats one of the Filipino thinking .they will exchange, do, try everything to escape poverty, sufferings or whatever in the Philippines.they thought life in UK is bed of roses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I have had experience of that Iain,some lady once gave me a Bio-data CV,four pieces of A4 professionally typed,picture stapled in the top left hand corner,listed her daughters academic achievements,work history,hobbies,interests I felt too ashamed to say I didnt know a prospective husband,I mumbled "Thanks" and "I will try" I felt really sorry for the family as they were on hard times.
    wow where's their bio-datas now and cv's ? your lucky that they didn't stop you at the airport for having those stuff and they didn't question you for having lots of cv's lol

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    i just remembered when i first meet my wife she asked me to find her a nice english guy i wonder if she still wants one
    I wonder if your going to ask your wife that question

hopefully they don't ask you if they can borrow ur hubby so they can have a baby like yours

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    i'll tell some of my friends about that site

Quote Originally Posted by estherboaz View Post
    should i say thats one of the Filipino thinking .they will exchange, do, try everything to escape poverty, sufferings or whatever in the Philippines.they thought life in UK is bed of roses.
    I think most of the people are like that not only filipinos but that what life is some people go where the pie smells good follow that smell hope its not a fart of someone who ate langka

I think most of the people are like that not only filipinos but that what life is some people go where the pie smells good follow that smell hope its not a fart of someone who ate langka
    yeah.they really want to go where the pie smells good.is there a pie langka flavor?

hopefully they don't ask you if they can borrow ur hubby so they can have a baby like yours

just like the cliche "it doesnt take a genius to read between the lines" it was implied but none of them got the courage to ask...i was just waiting for them to ask not a bad job: babymaker/donor? not sure if my hubby would agree though..

so true but i wanna start my own local sperm bank company but first i would need some (willing) donors...anyone?

Banned
    so true but i wanna start my own local sperm bank company but first i would need some (willing) donors...anyone?
    It is rumored that BJ's are the correct way for collection for storage purposes......

Could you shed further enlightment on that, please....???

How would you go about it, then...???

This thread is getting a bit raw and very near locking....

Banned

'Tol you're there again. How's your holidays?

I did that many times for my friends and customers at my internet shop before.

One time I had a customer who told me about FH. She said she met her hubby online on that site so I started to browse that site too. Everytime I have customers looking/searching, I recommend Asian euro/FH and that was all I can help. Maybe about 10 customers married from that site and I was Ninang of two weddings.
    Then my hubby has friend who also want to marry pinay and introduced my friend to him until they married on the first time they met. She's here now and can't reach her anymoreAnyway, I'm happy to help and that's the most important.

and some total strangers also bluntly asked me to get them a guy who could give them a baby looking exactly like my baby (oh well, i hope they are not suggesting that i should start a sperm bank business )
    I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that one...

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

I work with two Filipino guys who have lived in Britain most of their lives cause their family brought them here when they were very young...they themselves will tell you "We are not really Filipinos! We are British really, we have a British attitude!" Despite them saying that they are both still married to Filipinas...I think maybe they got paired up!

An English girl I work with told me she got invited to a birthday party at their house, she said "All of that food! I couldn't believe the food! They kept making food! Bringing more food! Eating more food! Bringing even more food! I thought maybe it was a prank! I've never seen so much food!"

"We are not Filipinos, we are British really?" Hmmmmm..

Hahahahahahahaha

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

It is rumored that BJ's are the correct way for collection for storage purposes......

Could you shed further enlightment on that, please....???

How would you go about it, then...???

This thread is getting a bit raw and very near locking....

i better stop before my hubby find out im posting all these i might get spanked

Is she still keeping in touch and asking for updates if you found someone for her daughter? coz my aunt's friends and some of my friends still asking for updates now im just hiding my id's on msngrs lol and telling them too busy to open e-mails
    No, we haven't heard from her since thank god, I don't think she has our contact details anyway, if she had them I think it might be a different story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information