Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Story of Our First meet in Person....

"Till I Met You"

It was Sunday afternoon around 1:40pm when it was scheduled for my flight to manila. I was so excited that time, because of the mixed emotion that I have felt, because of the excitement I left home around 09:30am, but when I arrived at Cagayan de Oro Domestic Airport, my flight was cancelled, and got worried because of my delayed scheduled. I don’t know what to do, hence I approaches one of the staff of Cebu Pacific to asked for help if they can transfer me to another flight schedule, what they did is they transfer me to another plane (Air Philippines) which is the scheduled flight is around 10:30am.The time that I was in the plane, I almost cried its because I thought that I would missed the flight for Manila, but anyway at least I cached the last flight which makes me feel lucky.

September 03,2006 Sunday around 12:00pm, I arrived at Manila Domestic Airport. It was a 1.5hours travel, but still nervous and praying that i wont collapsed when I saw Chris approaching towards me in the NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport). Around 1pm I took a ride by a jeep going to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) to fetched and meet Chris for the first time. The feelings was so intense since I don’t know what would be his reaction when we meet, I was thinking whether things will still the same after we meet and get to know each other more better, but still I am always happy that we were able to meet and see each other, feel the hugs, and kisses.
    It was 4 pm in the afternoon, when Qatar Airways arrived from UK landed in the international airport. That time when i saw the plane, my heart started to beat too fast that i am feeling so cold and tense, as what i said mixed emotion that i cant help it. Minutes later while waiting for him in the departure area, my mobile ring, and my hands are shaking because I know he is the one who called me, because he is worried and thinking of me whether I arrived in the airport because he knew that we are the same time schedule when I arrived in Manila Domestic Airport, and now I am nervous again, because I saw him walking towards me with a big smile in his face. I want to give him a big hug and kiss him, its the feeling that i cant stop when you have a special feeling towards the person and haven’t seen for a while, and thinking that all must be impossible, but still God gave us time to meet and able to learned each other, and this is the day that everything may happen if you just believe and trust each other, and we will spend our first night in a hotel.
    " First Night"
    It was in a Hotel when we decided to have our first romantic dinner, and after that he teaches me how to play billiard.
    *September 04, 2006
    It was a fine morning when we had a breakfast at the hotels restaurant. Then, followed by a short tour or site seeing at the hotel, where it is over looking Manila. We visited the jeepney factory, and seen the old style of the jeepney used since world war I and World War II. After visiting, the jeepney factory we went to the Las Piñas City to see the historic "Bamboo Organ", and I saw a girl playing the organ for us, a great musician which she play a beautiful love song for us. After Las Piñas, next stop is Tagaytay, where I’ve seen the over looking small islands near Tagaytay.
    After the tour, we decided to eat at the finest Zamboanga Restaurant, with the cultural dancer & musician, we had a romantic dinner with the service crew and the stuff of the restaurant. Meanwhile, Chris requested a song dedicated to her special someone named (Irene). After the dinner we went to a Ratsky Bar, we really enjoyed the singers, and dancing with the music, after that I realized that Chris is a nice and gentleman person, and that time I have slowly developed what I have felt for him.
    “September 05, 2006”
    It was 03:40pm, which is the scheduled flight to Kalibo, Aklan, and then was planning to stay there for 5 days. While waiting for the flight Chris enjoyed taking pictures for both of us. I was excited to see the beauty of Boracay since I haven’t been seen it before. And I think Chris felt that too.
    Chris love taking pictures about nature, and different things that she loved to look at, and I could say that Chris is a good photographer. We landed in Kalibo, Aklan at 04:30pm, and I saw that the airport is very clean and friendly and hospitable people that welcomed us. After the flight we took a van to Caticlan, Aklan, while in the van we keep teasing each other, and I could say that Chris is a sweet and affectionate person. When we arrived in Caticlan we transferred to a passenger ferryboat to Boracay Island, which took us 30minutes, then ride a single motorcycle to reach the hotel.
    It is 07:30pm when we arrived in the hotel, and then we eat our dinner at the restaurant. Even it was a tiring day but still we tend to smile and we enjoy the travel.
    “September 06,2006”
    It was a fair morning, we eat breakfast then went to the beach to have a small walk and feel the fresh air and take some pictures, and enjoying the beauty of Boracay.
    After a short walk we stayed at the mini bar located in the hotel, we drink and meet new friends. That night we meet 2 good guys from London and Canada (Aaron & Beth) and we were talking about the beautiful places in the Island, and invited them to a live music concert called “coco manggas” and enjoyed dancing and drinking beer. We’ve been partying all night, and are proud to be with Chris, and liked being with him. Then after the long night we went back to the hotel room for another day for tomorrow.
    “September 07, 2006”
    We went to a store and buy a map of the island since we were planning to hiked the entire island, and infact after we bought a map we’ve been hiking half of the island. After 3 hours we decided to rent a boat, to see the neighboring island of Boracay.
    First stop we went to Laurel Island, then they do have 2 caves, then the first cave, is attractive since they do have underground water, and I can even see the colorful fish around the cave, we stayed for awhile and swim. The second cave is just the same from the first cave but I would prefer the first island to be attractive.
    Second stop we went to Crocodile Island, we enjoyed snorkeling, sailing, and enjoyed catching the fish but they are too fast and hard to catch. I wanted to stay longer, but its getting dark so we decided to go back to the hotel. It was late evening when we arrived in the hotel and has our dinner, meets some friends, and listen to live music near the hotel. We’ve been enjoying the night together since it would be the last time since one of our friends will leave and go back home to Canada. Chris and I are dancing the whole night; Chris turns me on when he started to dance.
    “September 08, 2006”
    It was late in the morning when we wake up, after the late party. After the lat breakfast, we decided to rent a single motor, and started to visit the “Cave Bat”. It was a hard experience for me since there are big rocks under the cave. We decided to swim for a while, then we went out from the Bat Cave, and I could say it is much easier to go back than going into the bat cave.
    Second stop is in Crystal Cave; the stones, which sparkle around, amazed me. The last place we visit was the overlooking views were I could see the entire island from the High Top. (Chris was enjoying taking pictures when he was in the top). I appreciate Chris as he is a good rider with a motorcycle cant believe he can do it.
    When eating a dinner, Chris started to talk seriously about us, whether we wanted to continue what we have started and some plans for the future ahead. After dinner we meet Garrett and Aaron, a nice and good guys from London and Canada.
    “September 09, 2006”
    I was very tired and can’t get up after a party last night. After breakfast we went to the beach in front of the hotel, and hour ago we saw Garrett and Aaron having breakfast in the hotel. After swimming we decided to have an Island Hopping for the last day in Boracay.
    “September 10, 2006”
    We started to packed things and take pictures in the entire view of the hotel for a souvenir before going back to Manila. It is 5pm when we arrived in a hotel in Manila, and then we take some rest while waiting for the dinner to served.

“It doesn't take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don't love someone because you want to, you love someone because you are destined too. It's because you fall in Love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer, No reason!”

“September 11, 2006”

I wake up early in the morning, since it is scheduled for our flight to Palawan. I know it would be another trip and sight seeing of the beauty of Puerto Princesa and still have the same feeling as its our first time in Palawan. It is around 10am when we arrived in a hotel in Palawan.

We meet Garrett and Aaron and take some swimming, then after swimming we decided to booked for a trip to Honda Bay. It was a bad day for me, since I am not feeling well so I just stayed at the boat and enjoyed watching Chris with a big smile on his face.

Then after Honda Bay we decided to go back to the hotel to eat dinner and take some rest, then we started to look for a beautiful and elegant restaurant, and the staffs of the hotel tell us to try “ Konoboche”restaurant. After the dinner, we started to play billiards in the same restaurant.

“September 12, 2006”

On this day we are scheduled to an underground river, and take a van for 2 hours then 20minutes by boat, which takes us to the underground river. In the underground river I saw different kinds of stone like, animals, vegetable, and even human beings, we stayed for an hour in Underground River. After lunch we started to walk for 2 hours from the underground river to the place where the van is waiting for us. When we reached the main city, we bought some crabs, and different seafood’s for dinner.

“September 13, 2006”

We went to the nearest mall for a shopping in an hour, and after that we went back to the hotel, and take some shower. In the evening we went to a Japanese restaurant, which is just next-door from our room, together with my friend Garrett and Aaron. They are enjoying their company together since its there last night in the Philippines.

“September 14, 2006”

We wake up early to have a breakfast together with the 2 guys (Aaron and Garrett) before leaving back to London.
    In the afternoon we went to visit the butterfly farm where I saw different types and color of butterfly and Baywalk
    After an easy day we had a romantic dinner in a restaurant near the hotel.

“September 15, 2006”

It is our scheduled flight going to Busuanga at 02:45pm. We arrived in Busuanga at 03:40pm and take a jeep going to Coron for 1 hour. We stayed in Sea Dived Hotel; we enjoyed the place and the hospitable people in Coron then after that we went to a diving shop and looked some stuff for diving. Chris planned to enroll in a diving class, and then he started to watch the videos and try to understand the basic tips on how to used the diving gadgets.

“September 16, 2006”

It is Chris first Diving Class, and he is ready to go into the diving spots. Even its his first day in diving, it is just easy for him to learned the basic diving course.
    In the evening Chris started to take his first Diving test, and Chris got 48 correct answers out of 50 questions. After his exam we went to have some drinks in the hotel.
    “ September 17, 2006”
    Second day of Chris Diving Class, and we went to an island where we enjoyed snorkeling and sailing together. After the diving class Chris got a temporary diving licensed. We started to have a party, since it’s our last night stayed in Palawan.
    It is around 08:30pm when Chris printed a UK VISA FORM and filled it up.
    “September 18, 2006”
    We wake up early for our flight going back to Manila, and when we arrived, we went to Manila Bay and take a short walk and eat in a floating restaurant called “ Jumbo Kingdom. Then after eating dinner we went to the nearest mall then went back to the hotel and filled up the UK VISA FORM.
    “ September 19, 2006”
    The last day of our vacation with Chris, I know it’s hard to say goodbye to a person whom you spend for almost 3 weeks and feel attached to you. I know its now yet the end of our journey, and just being patient and try to understand that we need to end it.
    It was in the noontime when we left the hotel and went to International Airport for Chris scheduled flight back to UK. When were inside the taxi, I feel sad, a feeling that I don’t want that Chris left, but I don’t have a choice but to accept the fact. I know only the memories and pictures are the things left and I will always remember the presence of Chris in my heart. I will always love and wait him for the second time around. I love you, Honey!!

To My True Love

I’ve waited a lifetime for you
    I’ve searched the whole world over,
    looking for your love.
    Some days I never thought I’d find you

And I wanted to give up
    So many other faces, so many wrong embraces

Trying to find one heart that felt like home to me.

None of them could ever compare to you love,
    You are my strength, my joy.
    You give me comfort from the storm
    You make me smile on cloudy days
    You keep me safe and warm.

I would be so lost without you,
    Your love is so pure and true
    Your heart, so beautiful and kind
    Because you’ve walked that long, lonely road
    That made you who you are (mine!).

I know it’s been a hard long journey
    And it may get harder still
    But together we can lift each other
    Our strength will get us through
    I’ll never give up; I’ll never give in
    As long as I have you.

When I look into your eyes
    I know that love is real
    When you hold me in your arms love,
    Nothing else compares
    Let me lay here with you forever
    And gaze at your beautiful face
    And dream of our life together
    Lost in your embrace.

Till I Met You Lyrics

I never dream
    'Cause I always thought that dreamin' was for kids
    Just a childish thing
    And I could swear
    Love is just a game that children play
    And no more than a game

Till I met you
    I never knew what I love was
    Till I met you
    This feelin' seems to grow more everyday
    I love you more each day

I believe you
    I believe in every word when you say
    "I love you all the way."
    Now I could swear
    Love is not a game that children play
    So tell me that you'll stay

Till I met you
    Till I met you
    I love you more each day
    Woh...woh

You and I should be together
    Can't you see?
    Can't you see?

Till I met you
    Till I met you
    I love you more each day

Till I met you
    Till I met you
    Till I met you

guyssss....lets share all the experiences of ur first meet....

I wish i have time to write a long diary like what you had done ................ and i read every bit of it, but no

Hmmm you miss CEBU and BOHOL in your trip

Goodluck chrisirine wish you all the best.
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

hehehe...yah....maybe next time.... u know they cant stay longer here beacause of their work.... ...well im happy both of u...u done all these things...

Blimey, it's like reading a womans magazine
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Yah.....just happy to meet this Guy... I love him SO MUCHHHHH!!!!

i had a video of our first meeting in fukouka japan the first hug and kiss and the first sight of one another....everytime i watched it...it brings me back from when it actually happens...

Quote Originally Posted by eljean View Post
    i had a video of our first meeting in fukouka japan the first hug and kiss and the first sight of one another....everytime i watched it...it brings me back from when it actually happens...
    How the hell dd that get through the swear filter?

Thumbs up

"...our first romantic dinner, and after that he teaches me how to play billiard."

"...visited the jeepney factory..."

hehe thats my kind of date.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisirene View Post
    guyssss....lets share all the experiences of ur first meet....
    hi chrisirene....so nice seems ur very much in love but then these should be in other forums like loose talk ,chat off topics etc....
    insanity- doing the same thing over and over again,expecting a different outcome...

Quote Originally Posted by robeth View Post
    hi chrisirene....so nice seems ur very much in love but then these should be in other forums like loose talk ,chat off topics etc....
    Yah...i am newbie here....just learning to use this site

Banned
    HTML Code:
     Win2Win:cwm24: Blimey, it's like reading a womans magazine :Hellooo:

Some people have too much leisure time, in their hands...

My goodness!! Enough to make a 3 hours film!!
    Worry is like a rocking chair;It gives you something to do,but it doesn't get you anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc898 View Post
    My goodness!! Enough to make a 3 hours film!!
    R u Satisfied DoC?
    Scot ===>

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    R u Satisfied DoC?
    Satisfied??
    Worry is like a rocking chair;It gives you something to do,but it doesn't get you anywhere!

Hi Chrisirene,

It's nice to spend 3 weeks w/ ur partner but why you didn't introduce him to your parents or family?

Louella

Well everybody loves to tell a love story...

Quote Originally Posted by Louella View Post
    Hi Chrisirene,

It's nice to spend 3 weeks w/ ur partner but why you didn't introduce him to your parents or family?

Louella

Hi Louella,
    Im not living with my Family almost 4yrs now....and my Sisters and Bro was not here in PI they are all in abroad now, then my Mum was busy of her business that moment....then from my place of where i am now is need to ride by bus only for 10-11 hrs to my province...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisirene View Post
    Hi Louella,
    Im not living with my Family almost 4yrs now....and my Sisters and Bro was not here in PI they are all in abroad now, then my Mum was busy of her business that moment....then from my place of where i am now is need to ride by bus only for 10-11 hrs to my province...
    Ok, just wonder. When we first met w/ my husband, first thing i did was to introduced him to my family. I want them to be the first to know about him & share our happiness w/ them. Anyway, goodluck to you both w/ Chris. Cheers!

Louella

When we first met w/ my husband, first thing i did was to introduced him to my family. I want them to be the first to know about him & share our happiness w/ them. Anyway, goodluck to you both w/ Chris. Cheers!

Louella
    i only introduced him to the family when we're really sure of each other and there were marriage plans that were discussed (although these stuff were discussed online) bec i dont want the family to expect too much and what if we decided to change our minds? ...no pressure from both sides and no emotional blackmails from family as they tend to be overly supportive and protective... where what other ppl think really seems to matters most than what i say personally.
    insanity- doing the same thing over and over again,expecting a different outcome...

Quote Originally Posted by robeth View Post
    i only introduced him to the family when we're really sure of each other and there were marriage plans that were discussed (although these stuff were discussed online) bec i dont want the family to expect too much and what if we decided to change our minds? ...no pressure from both sides and no emotional blackmails from family as they tend to be overly supportive and protective... where what other ppl think really seems to matters most than what i say personally.
    we just feel it's the best thing to do & we're very sure of our feelings for each other. I just can't imagine what will happen if my family found out or heard it from other people that i'm going out w/ someone else.

Louella

we just feel it's the best thing to do & we're very sure of our feelings for each other. I just can't imagine what will happen if my family found out or heard it from other people that i'm going out w/ someone else.

Louella

Just being formal dba
    Scot ===>

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    Just being formal dba
    Yes Scot, it's true & i strongly agree!

Yah…nice to have a blessing from your family… I’m just being independent… Cheers! hehehhehe

Newbie (Restricted Access)

wow

thats great naman!!

THANKS tv dramathon.

Just

hi chrisrene... how long have u known each other before he wnt in the country to meet you?

and did u guys meet???

hope to hear from u soon )

Quote Originally Posted by ettennom View Post
    hi chrisrene... how long have u known each other before he wnt in the country to meet you?

and did u guys meet???
    hope to hear from u soon )

Hi there !

We were chatting online for about a month, and I had some leave due, so I hopped on a plane east !

Of course we met - did'nt ya read the epic ??

i guess u answered it alrdy.. u met thru chat..right?

how long were u chatting b4 he went in PI?

honestly, how is it meeting him in the airport the first time?

just asking informations as my bf is coming here this year.

hope 2 hear from u soon

thanks

Is this Mastermind?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information