Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    There was an almighty bang! & the cat shot off my lap. ...Had to have the whole line replaced.

That made my day
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

As Socrates said....."The hottest love has the coldest end" ask for his address and landline number Jam,gauge his reaction,thats the litmus test

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Hiya Sophie,

I could waffle on for many many minutes about this issue but I think if you read Gray's book, it will become clearer.

Basically men go into the cave and women like to talk about problems.
    Trouble is that men tend to try to "fix" things when women just want to be "heard".
    The big problem is that men try to go into the cave but sometimes women cannot understand this as they want to keep on talking to solve the problem. He is trying to avert a potential crisis or really bad situation and words sometimes confuse a man further.
    It is so complicated at times, but men should just walk away when things get too strained, AND women should know when to stop hounding their man.
    After all, tomorrow is another day and we want to be together with our partner, not stuck in the doghouse or worse.

When I was about 14 I told my mother (now sadly departed this world) that I didn't understand girls.
    She gave me a pearl of wisdom that I will never forget.......
    "I'll just give you one tip. Never try to understand a woman because they don't understand themselves".

Now, I don't want to say that I never want to try to understand my wife, for example - because I always do, but there becomes a point where a man has to understand that we cannot always "fix" a woman's predicament, but we can certainly try to stand back, focus and then smile.
    If things get a little strained, I certainly see the benefit of not getting into the nitty gritty ad infinitum. Walk away, let things settle down and then instead of getting back into the minutiae when we meet again, go back and just hold her without going over everything again.
    The strongest man is the man who walks away and walks back quietly.

Just my teapot philosophy, and I can say that the years have honed this down from the mad days of a young man's perspective.
    My salute to your words of wisdom aposhark, will ask my fiance to help me look for that book.

"I'll just give you one tip. Never try to understand a woman because they don't understand themselves".

Just my teapot philosophy, and I can say that the years have honed this down from the mad days of a young man's perspective.

you certainly raised some good points

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    As Socrates said....."The hottest love has the coldest end" ask for his address and landline number Jam,gauge his reaction,thats the litmus test
    I will Tawi! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    I will Tawi! Thanks a lot!
    If he gives you it without quibbling he is genuine,if he makes some excuse,any excuse,then he is lying and most probably married or not that interested,theres no other explanation,thats the bottom line Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

yup! dont mess up with a filipina
    go jam show him what a real filipina is
    all things are possible!

Dont say that,she might stab him or something

Hmmmmm Aposhark, not sure your post applies?

At the end of the day, he's been less than honest & didn't bother to contact poor Jam.

Now he has, it's on his terms!

Sim,reading between the lines its easy to see Jam's guy is a "Player" 100%,I knew in advance she didnt have either his home addie nor his home landline number,he is a "Type" you meet loads of them around,Kams better off jettisoning him now instead of prolonging the agony of unrequited love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Sim,reading between the lines its easy to see Jam's guy is a "Player" 100%,I knew in advance she didnt have either his home addie nor his home landline number,he is a "Type" you meet loads of them around,Kams better off jettisoning him now instead of prolonging the agony of unrequited love.
    Yes I think you're right...Sounds a bit of a s**tbag to me!

It's the likes of poor Jam, who has to suffer the consequences.

I met two really sleazy characters,I chatted to them in Cebu,both Americans,both told me they had contacted loads of girls online,persuaded several of them to strip off on cam,they were doing the rounds sleeping with as many as possible,If every your in Cebu sit downstairs in Robinsons at the coffee shop,I was sitting there reading a mag,I didnt know its the normal place for sex-hunters,a lot of coffee shops in the Malls are getting that reputation,always keep your eyes open,watch the games some of the guys and even the ladies play,I watched a great game,their moves were almost like chess as they leapfrogged and followed each other around Ayala in Cebu,funny people,but Yup,I have a feeling in my water,and it aint incontinence,that Jam is a fly in some spiders web.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Hmmmmm Aposhark, not sure your post applies?

At the end of the day, he's been less than honest & didn't bother to contact poor Jam.

Now he has, it's on his terms!
    Sim11Uk,

My reference was to indicate that he may be trying to sort himself out or "going into the cave" as Gray wrote.
    I think it is applicable........

Anyway it seems he is now back in touch with her.

Banned
    FWIW,

I think that both sexes can sometimes take time to decide if someone else is right or wrong for them.

Many people take time sometimes to continue with things.

The real love affairs only truly get going on a day-to-day basis, when we live together and the daily grind of life puts pressures on all of us.

Respected Member
    FWIW,

I think that both sexes can sometimes take time to decide if someone else is right or wrong for them.

Many people take time sometimes to continue with things.

The real love affairs only truly get going on a day-to-day basis, when we live together and the daily grind of life puts pressures on all of us.
    Very true
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

at last I can get through this site! I dont know why this site is not allowed in Dubai! Grrrrr!!! I need to use Hotspot Shield first! bummer!

so what`s up jam?

at last I can get through this site! I dont know why this site is not allowed in Dubai! Grrrrr!!! I need to use Hotspot Shield first! bummer!
    My friend wasn't able to access this too..
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ighlight=DUBAI

we're over

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    so what`s up jam?
    Hi Mrs Daddy we're over... i cant go on like this anymore... send it through his email this morning... got no reactions from him yet...

Respected Member
    Hi Mrs Daddy we're over... i cant go on like this anymore... send it through his email this morning... got no reactions from him yet...
    That's so brave of you jam You did the right thing
    Just move on wth your life and have fun and enjoy your single life
    and i'm sure someone better will come along in time
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    That's so brave of you jam You did the right thing
    Just move on wth your life and have fun and enjoy your single life
    and i'm sure someone better will come along in time
    I'm sure there will be someone better ... I'm sure of that thank you sophie

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    My friend wasn't able to access this too..
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ighlight=DUBAI
    kainis talga! and when you get through the site, ang bagal naman! grrr!!! thats what they do!

Respected Member
    I'm sure there will be someone better ... I'm sure of that thank you sophie
    You're welcome jam You will definitely meet the right person...you deserve to be happy and find the love you truly deserve

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    You're welcome jam You will definitely meet the right person...you deserve to be happy and find the love you truly deserve
    yup! definitely!

am sorry to hear but dont lose hope MR.right will come on the right time

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    am sorry to hear but dont lose hope MR.right will come on the right time
    thanks you Mrs Daddy mr. right is just around the corner... maybe he's here as its because of him that I discovered this site (not because he told me about this site but because my now ex-bf is brit)

hmmm... its possible that he's here

Banned
    thanks you Mrs Daddy mr. right is just around the corner... maybe he's here as its because of him that I discovered this site (not because he told me about this site but because my now ex-bf is brit)

hmmm... its possible that he's here

I hope so, there is one guy here, he is free as in available not in a relationship , just wondering where is he at the moment, maybe he is busy

Or sometimes there are some guy who register here in the forum and looking for a nice filipina,

we're over... i cant go on like this anymore... send it through his email this morning... got no reactions from him yet...

Kudos for you Jam It is time for the women in the lives of these scoundrels to stand up and kick the pigs to the Curb..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    I hope so, there is one guy here, he is free as in available not in a relationship , just wondering where is he at the moment, maybe he is busy

Or sometimes there are some guy who register here in the forum and looking for a nice filipina,
    you`re on about Mr.Tawi2 Mrs M

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    come to think of it where is tawi2
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information